Unification - UND - New floor edition

Hello. This is a continuation of yesterdays thread : ...in which UND went from 4 ETH volume on IDEX, to nearly 800. It nearly 2x'd and fell back.

The more I read about this, the more exciting it becomes, especially because I am the first person to post about this, and am not following the dregs of a bunch of ""Crypto-Twitter"" nerds, or worse, Discord groups.

This has XRP style run all over it, despite the large token drip. They're basically stealing XRP's people, and trying to grow something insane. XRP for ETH style platforms. ETH for normies. Off the EOS chain now with serious business development heads working on fresh shit.

After poking around, it's clear to see there's a lot of money in this, and not grabbing near bottom on this floor after yesterday's volume will be a sure-fire regret in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, the supply is 3% of the total, but don't think in such a box. A mass dump will shoot themselves in the foot out the gate, and it's just not going to happen. To think otherwise would be quite deluded, especially since the pajeet armies for their 2x already and went on to something else by now.

Do not blow this one. Truly a gem in disguise.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unification/
unification.com/

Attached: UND.png (200x200, 34K)

Someone didn't sell fast enough

400 of yesterday's 700 ETH was in the 5's.

this hasn't even begun.

Imagine selling QNT at 2 mil market cap.

Same investors as XRP. One of the execs literally works with Brad Garlinghouse. Imagine not thinking there isn't some inner circle stuff going on. Who bought several orders of 50ETH on this low cap low volume coin?

This is most likely a inner circle play at making an XRP like ETH killer. Even has the name to suit them west coast hippies.

this.

simply put, it's a huge mistake if you're not accumulating under 4's. screen-cap this.

its suppose to be good consistent volume, not a single 1hr candle. 400 eth that was bought in the 5s will just be more bagholders that will dump as soon as it rises.

You're not too bright, huh? Those orders came in clean in one minute. Smart money bought 500 ETH worth and took advantage. You're seriously deluded if you think someone with that kind of scratch will sell for a measly 2-3x.

Again, this hasn't even begun.

smart money doesn't market buy several hundred ETH in 1 minute you fucking fool

nice digits though, tell me - what sets UND apart from XRP?

i disagree. when you know what's to come, and you finish your zone 1 accum., you throw a large portion of your leftover stack up to a certain point, and accumulate the sheckles as it falls. literally how it works.

have fun with this one, it's going to be an amazing year.

sincerely,

- t.whale.

Attached: god.jpg (251x201, 5K)

just like that 50eth bought up on idex

Can I use Digidinex with a vpn, and not have to kyc?

setting up sumthing

nice larp, cool fantasy but highly unlikely. The only theory i see if it really was smart money, is that they needed to quickly accumulate a bunch so they had a portion of the market and could control prices i.e accumulate more. Might be a good long-term gem, but that spike was no buy signal nigger.

>unlikely
market is really inefficient stiil- i havent checked the logs but could have had a quick arb opp and grabbed as much as they could to dump somewhere else

just use IDEX you brainlet.

simply incorrect, and foolish thinking to boot.

watch this, you scared-money pajeets.

you literally type like an indian

Biz still talking about this + still in the top 5 volume for idex. If you aren't taking a position you are not in crypto to make money.

I fucking hate XRP too but I'm in this for the money.

here we go, losers.

hahaha. just the start.

>pump and dump
>omg its liek xrp
Being the next ripple isn't even something to be proud of

just flipped 5 into 8 i the last 20 minutes, thx /biz

enjoy hating yourself in the weeks to come.

.001 incoming.

Imagine missing the normie-ETH.

should i push us to .0015?

pussy pajeet

incoming.

spread tightening. breather before 8's. keep low-balling. you're gonna get burned soon.

its fucking done you sisterfucking pajeet. chill and wait for the next wave

Attached: Sfer.jpg (550x335, 29K)

i've never been so comfy seeing these massive buys coming through.

heh

Attached: boom.jpg (680x661, 148K)

well that was fun while it lasted. buy up and place your sells for the next one. It is always nice to wake up to free money

Fuck this keeps moving wildly. I want to get bags in the low 3s but the bids..

it's cheap on bitforex but I guess none of you know how to kyc.

dont need to kyc on bitforex

it was nice to arb across though

300k just moved off IDEX to a rando wallet.

those beaches just sneak bought up again to 55

Actually put more time researching this. Not a bad call OP but I don't get all these XRP references.

It's going to be an interesting week.