/LIT Chad General/

- Lition is developing the advanced scalable public-private blockchain with deletable data features, made for commercial products.

- GDPR compliant blockchain infrastructure for business.

Watch @boxmining video: youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s

- Has a working product - P2P Energy dApp commercial since April 2018.

- Already has MVP - Live Testnet.

- SAP innovation partner.

- Microsoft partner

- Lition Advisor Dr. Juergen Mueller is a SAP CTO, and also an advisor for the German government for legal framework for STOs

- Made for European regulated STOs. Designed with the Government.

- Also has a MVP for syndicate loan processing.

- Live P2P Energy exchange with customers in over 100 cities.

Amazing in depth @CryptoMedics AMA: medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a

- Currently there is 26 million LIT in circulation.

- Do check out who their complete list of partners are and what they are into.

- Also check out their team details on Linkedin as well

Attached: IfonlyyouknewwhatIknow.png (959x1024, 1.38M)

Attached: 1555617718649.jpg (1121x553, 59K)

Easiest way to 100x your money in the next few months. Don’t miss out on this Jow Forums

Are the sudden shills just because the airdrop and wallet lock up period is done so people are gonna cash out some rewards

You know that's bullshit. At least admit that it's a pump and dump. Lots of people are fine with that. I own LIT and I know that, and will get out after making a few times what I put in.

It’s because it’s a legitimately strong project, incredible fundamentals, and a tiny marketcap.

Now combine that with the first days of trading which did a 2x and high vol and you’ve got rocket fuel.

Consider reading this on biz first a gift. As always, DYOR.

HAHA exposed, they need some liquidity to cash out

This is the most obvious move of FTM tards that got dumped on shifting to the next shitcoin of the week to hopefully catch a win.
The problem is they are still traumatized from their recent ass pounding and will market dump their shitbags at even a hint of downturn.
Buying this trash is a death sentence.

Attached: pepe_wine.jpg (500x464, 45K)

See you at 3x. Screencap this!

Alright listen up. I’m going to keep it real with you since many won’t. I bought Lit strictly based on their partnership with SAP which is a huge software company in the US. 140 billion huge. At first I told lit shills to btfo and called them pajeets but then saw the cto of sap’s interview and did a lil research and it looked solid.
Would I buy right now after it being up 20%+, no I wouldn’t. Would I tell you to buy right now? I probably would suggest waiting for a dip or something if you’re interested in holding this coin. The coin seems to be unfuddable so far, but remember, this is crypto. Nobody knows what’s going to happen unless you’re on the inside. Good coins have dumped to shit, shitcoins have mooned. It’s a fucked up market. Don’t play this stupid and go all in or anything crazy like that. I atleast wouldn’t, wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. Put a small stack of youre interested. It isn’t on a major exchange yet so I’d say this coin has somewhat of a risk based on the liquidity alone, although it has been good so far. LIT’s goals seem pretty reasonable and not farfetched like a few others as of lately. Play it smart, don’t be a moonboy, set realistic expectations and you’ll be fine.
I’m just kidding, buy LIT or stay poor faggots.

Attached: 16C77142-4980-4970-A182-79922EC638F4.png (851x436, 73K)

I'm all in, because there is not a single better coin at this evaluation, not a single coin.

It’s solid I can def agree with that.

Sums up LIT in a nutshell.

Thanks. Just market bought 10k

Why a company would use the LIT token? These corporations who need a blockchain based suppy chain or production controlling system working with fixed budgets for the next 1-2-3 years. If you say the price of the token can change they wont use it because they cant calculate the expenditures.

You are a fucking moron

Some whales selling, Easter weekend volume will probably be low. Buy back later on, take weekend gains now

Im buying over the next few days. Should go paraboloc again when whale sellers are gone.

He may or may not be a moron, but what he said is right. Not a single coin with its CMC or below looks more promising, has more enterprise support or bigger names behind. Price from now to the Q3 do not matter. Just look at the facts. And if you have some counter arguments, we are here to listen.

In terms of partnerships and fundamentals its the best out there right now it's plain to see

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Lition will be a top 30 crypto soon