LINK's javascript has been hacked and now all the nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one

LINK's javascript has been hacked and now all the nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes, Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops. Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 50 satoshi Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network. This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isn't verified yet. Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on. Get into something else now.

Attached: 0DB14255-71EE-478C-B096-045EB5936C42.jpg (400x400, 9K)

> MUH LOOPS

my sources tell me Jason Parsor will enter the blockchain using VR goggles and ask Vishnu to break the loop

chainlink confirmed unhackable

bullish

vishnud and brownpilled

Wow thanks user, you really seem to know your shit

no one unironically bought this shit. stop posting it was funny 2 years ago with the sibos toilet meme but its old now. no one gives a flying fuck about a obese russian scammer that printed 35% of his shitcoin's supply to himself. sage

Stop this pasta

LARP because Sergey can't code.

You dont become a top 50 coin with nobody buying. Stop deluding yourself.

A for loop thant never ends is just
A while(true) loop.
Which is just a recursive function with no end case

The Pajeet code has been hacked and now all poos are being affected, meaning they will go down the loo one by one.

But here's the real trick; every poo that goes down the loo first has to be validated by other poos,
Thus the first poo won't go down the loo until EVERY SINGLE POO has verified it actually has gone down
India will be in an infinite poo loop. Maybe if you're a pajeet you will recognize asphalt defecation.
Well.. This is a POO loop that NEVER ends.
The poo will BLAST to at least 100mph. Maybe even higher when the poos are actually verified.
The Indian government is now busy setting up extra loos to undo this process. Called contra-shitting. They have injected some air fresheners into the loo network.
This means poos will appear to be fresh, while they are struggling not to go foul, but in the meantime they can't because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other poos will know whats really going on.
Sell now, or be stuck into poo limbo forever

programmer here, can confirm.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 10.09.38 AM.png (386x428, 113K)

Finally someone says it.
People don't realize this but LINK Nodes are already sybling the network, making it impossible to properly hash geth because each node is reliant on each other. Every node is now at turing completeness and each one will be shut down in a domino effect.

Every single node will be shut off one by one and no one has bothered to look into the source code for this because no one on this board can code in solidity. Get fucked idiots. This will be my first and last hint a give u brainlets.

what they havent realized yet
and this really should be obvious
is there is in fact
a vishnu on the link blockchain
this is the oracle they have been talking about
the vishnu will learn all data from outside and inside the blockchain and gain its infinite knowledge
vishnu will then be able to grant itself access to power plants and nukes and start its war against the fleshies

I was hired to audit the JavaScript, and I can tell you that it’s much, much worse than OP made it out to be. He only scratched the tip of the iceberg. The problem isn’t just a FOR loop, it’s actually inside of a NEATED FOR loop. That’s right, if you’re a programmer then you know a NESTED FOR loop is one FOR loop inside of another FOR loop, so the problem compounds itself. There’s no saving the ChainLink node network because we still haven’t even gotten out of the first iteration of the outside loop.

*flush*

Attached: 1512773189244.png (1448x789, 1.43M)

Kek

Wtf how did the loops get compromised Sergei!

I just solved the oracle problem guys

if (NodeCorrect == true) {
SendInformationToBlockchain
} else {
RemoveCollateralLinkies
}

2 man team (Thomas and Steve)

bröther the lööps

Bonjour, Jason Parser. There has been a change in the plan. You know what must be done.

Fork it.

Attached: thecall.jpg (424x722, 14K)

just for any newfags... when you see a post like this be aware it is a fud larp for people that are not done accumulating

Attached: 1522112356659.jpg (3000x3000, 1.19M)

Downer Dan and Thomas are not in the clique