This is going to fucking explode tomorrow after the announcement. Thank me later

This is going to fucking explode tomorrow after the announcement. Thank me later.

Attached: 46D73719-D943-449B-A763-017B4A204D2A.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1119259927149727745?s=20
mobile.twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1119259927149727745?s=20
about.v-id.org/rembrandt/
medium.com/@pim_vee/vidt-and-v-ids-tokenomics-9ae760f6c7df
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already have a small bag.

Litty as a titty. Moon mission

Scam coin

shoo ranjeet

Dont even need the token. Scam

Weak fud is gay.

Attached: gigabull.jpg (392x429, 37K)

fundamentals dont matter in crypto

Its not a scam. V-id is as legit as it gets. As far as the token, regardless if its needed or not, the only place its going is to motherfucking Pluto. Forget the moon. Dont say I didnt warn you guys.

Vaarwel anons. See you in the morning.

You gonna hold this for the long run or sell the pump?

This gem is no pnd shitcoin. Im hodling till 2020 at the barest minimum

The tokenomics, paired with the large scale clients, is going to equal very, very high quarterly burns, making this THE best long-term hold in this space (Especially if you get in a these prices).

If anyone can dispute this, I would love to be proven wrong.

What does it do and where does the token come in?

what the actual fuck

SNTVT.
Insane announcement tomorrow.
Watch.

More info?

i would be MUCH richer had I understood this sooner. It's true.

Same situation. Doesn't matter how good a project is. Only the hype and random causes can make it pump

Cryptic posts without any intentional hype memes or images are usually the ones I take the most seriously
My entire wallet was crippled from 3.5k to 100$ in 2018 and I'm hoping Lit is gonna bring me out of it so I went all in on that

Physical documents can now be made digital and unfalsifiable. Record keeping just got automated out of existence.

tot ziens he

the announcement is that THE TOKEN IS NOT NEEDED

Attached: 1506857124931.jpg (663x707, 50K)

So what was the big announcement

The token wont be needed in the future as it was mostly to get the company started once it gets outside investors it will scrape the tokens and just charge the companies fiat and use their blockchain to implement the verification.
This is just a TLDR of the announcement, if u want to know the details you have to read the whole announcement properly.

sauce?

This guy is bullshitting.
They are using V-id to verify physical objects with the blockchain now, starting with works of art by Rembrandt.

You post the exact same thing with the same faggy anime avatars in every single thread about VIDT. Your life revolves around vehemently spreading untrue rumors on a Mongolian cheese squeezing blog, its like the saddest thing I have ever seen. Do you have any friends?

Sell the news dump again

>untrue rumors
It's not my fault that you are so fucking stupid and can't get the difference between used and needed LMAO

didnt even pump

Im at work cant give you the link got it bookmarked will do later today

did you even read the article or anything at all?
you dont have a clue... get some perspective and dont shill stuff that will make others baghold your bags. this is just sad if you need to make money of other people trusting you and u run...

So you dont have any friends then?

Nice fud.
twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1119259927149727745?s=20

"nice shill"
see how it feels?
im the one NOT making people spend their hard earned money on a dead project. Im saving them. YOU are making people fomo shilling your bags.
DYOR srsly

I have done my own research. You guys keep moving the goal posts for this FUD. First it was “muh indians” or “muh not even a real company” then it was “muh fake partners/customers” now that all that has been definitively proven wrong you have moved on to “muh token isnt needed”. Im not selling my bags, this is a hodl if I have ever seen one. Especially when your FUDs are based on a basic misunderstanding of how blockchain works. Have fun spreading lies and stay poor. Feel free to post the link about how the token is being scrapped any time. Go ahead, I will wait.

You havent even done a simple google search and you are telling others to DYOR? Fucking Kek.

Can some anonhero post the link to the news about this coin not being needed?
I'm on the fence about dumping or filling my bags of this shit.

Never have i ever said anything bad about a good project before.
this is my first time im saying anything negative and people just call it "fud"
Cant convince bagholders their project wont go anywhere i guess...

Ive done enough research to know whats up. Your bags are making you blind.
Drop them, research and ONLY then buy them again. I bet you wont.
The heavy bags make anything negative you read just feel like "fud"

It doesnt exist user. Thats why this is such an obvious fud.

Tell you what buddy. Post any sort of evidence to back up your claims and I will send you my 32 ETH stack.

Can any of you or anyone else give me a VOD or whatever about today's presentation?

See
They put Rembrandt on the blockchain.

Will you do this "bet" via escrowmyether.com
Or any other crypto escrow service?
You may just backoff and cry in the corner with your 32 eth stack ;)

Will literally leave work and send evidence if we use escrow.
Tell you what. Ill even escrow 1btc if i lose ;)
I dont have eth right now.

Im not familiar with the website so no. Post your public key and the link. You shouldnt need to leave work to do this, you clearly have internet access at work. Just post the link, its not rocket science.

He won't, but he should. Walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk

Ive never used the website before and Im not going to get myself scammed out of 32 ETH. I know hes bluffing. Who needs to go home to post a link? Its 2019.

What do you mean 'See'.

I know about Rembrandt, since I'm Dutch myself.

Nobody can show me what the fuck they even said today at their "big anouncement" and it's making me want to drop my bags with a comfy x3-4 profit....

Are you retarded?
mobile.twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1119259927149727745?s=20

i did say any other escrow but nvm
i know u didnt have your money where your mouth is.
Screencap my post to remind you to not let heavy bags cloud your judgement.

If you getting 3-4x profit take it if your not sure about a project.
But im not here to give financial advice.

Im off to to get drinks with friends now. peace.

>mobile.twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1119259927149727745?s=20
Are you retarded? You think that's the only thing they mentioned today? They could've just fucking tweeted that at any time.

I've always had my doubt about the VIDT token being 'necessary'. And the last few hours, I'm reading more and more FUD about it being NOT necessary. Coincidentally right after their 'big event' today.

So show me a vod/transcript/medium post or whatever or shut the fuck up, brainlet.

about.v-id.org/rembrandt/

Appreciate it that there are still non curry-smelling anons like you. Enjoy your drinks.

medium.com/@pim_vee/vidt-and-v-ids-tokenomics-9ae760f6c7df
Can you not use Google?

Still waiting on the link there Sanjay.

So what i gather from this thread is that the shills post links and evidence to support their claims, and the FUDders just claim stuff and say they cant find the link but TRUST US GUYS.
Bullish, all in.

>drinks with friends
>at noon
I thought you were at work?

>imagine being this fucking retarded
>OP posted at 7pm western european time
>muh magic pajeet coin solfs all world verify problums tho, plis buy VIDT

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Its impossible to Fud VIDT. I tried when I was accumulating and couldn't. Very comfy now.

Honestly the Rembrandt detail is pretty awesome. For them to be Trusted to do that means something.

Agreed. Art is just the first step though. There was an user asking a few days ago about how to fake a digital copy of a passport to get around kyc. I imagine that verification could be used in those instances as well.

GO FUCK YOURSELF PAJEET

So full of shit. No such plans to scrap the token exiat. Kek absolute low effort imaginary fud.

The tokens are an integral part of the validation process as they confirm the identity of the validator and an api converts tokens to pay tx fees on indexing blockchains. This is how the solution operates and there are no plans to change that.

And I suggest that everyone who'd actually interested in V-ID check out the Rembrandt video they put out today. Top notch stuff.

holy fuck that video is beautiful.

Ikr? Serious production value

I cried watching the video. Not just because of how beautifully made it was but because I’m going to be so rich.

wew. this stuff attracts normies like flies to shit. This is no pajeet scam coin. This is the real deal. Unironic 100X here we come

Attached: rembrandt_2.jpg (820x550, 91K)