Flexacoin

Get the fuck in FXC now or cry later knowing this is a money maker

Attached: Flexacoin1.jpg (245x242, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptogems.com/flexacoin-fxc-the-biggest-thing-in-crypto-going-under-the-radar-of-gemhunters-will-be-revealed-at-consensus-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No brainer

Attached: 2019-03-22_17-32-13.jpg (1404x792, 112K)

Fuck already 10% up. I wanted to buy yesterday but didn't have nough money

Barely any sellers and heavy accumulation, you'll be lucky to catch a dip if it happens again

nah I market buy

cryptogems.com/flexacoin-fxc-the-biggest-thing-in-crypto-going-under-the-radar-of-gemhunters-will-be-revealed-at-consensus-2019/

Does this have a company like SAP behind it?
Lmk

not too sure on the technicals behind the product or team as im just speculating and playing the news, you can find their team on linkedin however

Dont fuck this up for me and delete this please, just accumulate and let the shilling happen in these next weeks

who is this and why do i see her everywhere

I don't actually know lol

Taken from another thread

Attached: 2019-04-19_17-43-00.jpg (1881x260, 252K)

shes sexy af

who is this cute cum receptacle?

He fell for the wash trade, and now tries to get rid of the bags. Fucking kek

Getting rid of bags before Consensus announcements seems pretty stupid

Just bought 26 ETH worth

Ah yes, the wash trade FUD. Is that the best you guys can come up with to try to keep the price low?

Attached: 20190418_161517.jpg (1109x673, 437K)

Ah yes, another day, another pajeet shilled shitcoin ready to dump on unsuspecting lurkers.

This is not actively being shill here. There is nothing to shill right now, the new website and whitepaper is coming. That is when you will see it shilled here but then you're too late. Why do you think there are 100ETH+ buys being made?

The whales have already 10x their bags. Volume is dropping and they're ready to unload. Please scam Reddit instead, Rajesh

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-115413__01.jpg (1080x1508, 166K)

Damn, this shit is 6x already LMAO
Anons beware, the shills are trying to unload bags

Attached: 353534536.png (680x528, 248K)

Pajeet? lmao its a team based in New York, you can check their linkedin

Can't wait to come back and say I told you so

They can't unload, where do they want to do that? They are waiting for better exchanges and more liquidity. Wich is for sure coming. Dumping all the way to the bottom will net them 500 ETH. You think they have waited a year to get a few hundred ETH?

Yes, this is available only on IDEX and Etherdelta, and there is literally nothing keeping it from getting listed on some bigger exchanges. Look at the chart; it's completed the first hyperwave, there should still be two more before it dumps.
Perfect candidate for a BitMax listing...