Datawallet (in development since 2015)

Datawallet (in development since 2015)

>1 million marketcap, trading at Exmo and Bitforex, IDEX

>Collected 40 millions at ICO in few hours (february 2018)
>Team is from Stanford, Draper university, Hardvard etc.

>There's partnership with TOP 50 - fortune (name: to be announced soon)
>Two billionares invested to seed round: Marc Benioff (Salesforce's CEO) and Tim Draper

>"There is also new exchanges coming." & updated roadmap and detailed post of tokenomics.

>Team is active @ conferences and there are already partnerships with Enigma for "bot or not - development" , DCC, FRSH .. (yes some projects outside of cryptoworld too)

>Team is only doing HQ marketing (Siraj Raval did review of it for example(year ago)
>releasing the first open source projects soon
>Shopkick's CEO is advisor, lets see if integration happens

>Datawallet company is based @ Germany ( not china hustle lolol) and been on Germany's TV channel and Galileo's show
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHCjxuU6O8 (8:15)

>has 24 full time employees (+ interns, contractors, etc.)

Team is delivering:
medium.com/datawallet-blog
tech.datawallet.com
marketplace.datawallet.com/api/

Attached: 1555571301027.jpg (1280x672, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datacoup
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHCjxuU6O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are BIG STUFF coming really short term

this is perfect 1 month play

Attached: e259410377a7ed56a364af65656fc86b.png (1314x1028, 449K)

>To fix this problem, Datawallet devised a solution as simple as it is elegant. Empower individuals to sell their data directly to companies in a privacy preserving manner. This enables individuals to regain control of their data and profit from an asset that is rightfully theirs, all in a privacy-preserving and secure manner. Businesses can now ethically source complete and accurate information, allowing them to better engage with customers.
This idea is completely retarded, and the fact that they turned it into a scamcoin is hilarious. Does anyone actually fall for this shit?

Attached: 1555489134680.png (500x497, 385K)

This shit was shilled here a year ago
Stay away

Why you think idea is retarded? it's actually fucking brilliant.

poor normies will sell their anonymous data (cant be connected to them) for $5 or $10 what they are offering

yes it was me shilling, everyone who bought had chance to sell at 3x

ezy money

tfw i get 10x from this one easily

fucking NPCs arent buying this

faggots

bump for the retard

thank sir

bump xd

pumping already

>raised 40 million
>worth 1 million

Attached: 1555531112397.png (333x333, 53K)

Yes because team did not support price. However they start to do it now by buying exchange listing and i think marketmakers are included to deal

nussein isääs muute eilen

Fantasiaa

faktaa tippuu

neekeri neekeri neekeri :DDD

Interesting project, idk how much itd be worth. I know one company used to pay me $5/mo for access to my credit card statements and fb account. Was pretty comfy, forgot what happened to them.

Actually here they are:
DataCoup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datacoup

Similar business model right? I dont get why theyve been around since 2015 and have no working product.

or they could just walk with $39 million and not have to attempt to make their laughably retarded idea into reality

they have been building like hell

alone that fact Salesforce's CEO and Tim Draper both did personal investment to this project means this is big deal

Lol they did not exit scam

check this video
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHCjxuU6O8

from 8:16

>collected 40 mil at ico

Nothing makes me want to buy something less than this. Team has zero incentive to do anything and it means we are talking about erc20 token

Oh here we can see how stupid biz is LMAOOO

>3 point form notes about the fucking website
>1 point form note about this update

This “update” tells us nothing. Kek

>Tim Draper
Stopped reading there

>14 posts by dataconnect pajeet

How hard are your bags getting justed that you have this much aggression to spread vs dissent

most important: product release coming really soon

this is easy 20x