He's lost his fucking mind

He's lost his fucking mind

Attached: Craig Wright Wants to Prove He's Bitcoin Creator Satoshi, In Court.png (825x709, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/04/19/bitcoinsv-reorg-blockchain-orphan-enormous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess he wants to try and get a stupid judge to believe his alternate ways to prove he's Satoshi.

Signing with a key proofs you have the key.
Craig want to proof he is Satoshi.

Not investing in Bsv = You will get rekt

There is no trick, no secret scheme. He really is just a massive retard.

it makes zero sense not to prove himself tothe public whos obedience and adoration he is after while retaining plausible deniability, but to a court of law opening himself up to litigation and still not convincing anyone in crypto he is not a fucking fraud. satoshi would never be this stupid.

Nope. He's going to bullshit himself right into jail, totally unnecessarily, while everyone looks on with their mouths open in disbelief. Screencap this.

if you cant sign with the genesis key that is proof you are not satoshi.

Nice logic, retard.

its the best way to prove
cant sign -> not satoshi
there is like 0.000000000001% chance satoshi actually lost the pk to the genesis block despite being a smartass about how to never delete wallets and backup your keys we must allow fof that uncertainity.

Assuming that he's a fraud, the only reason he would do this is because he knows the real identity of Satoshi.

i would argue that despite all deflections he was very motivated to prove himself to be satoshi if he could he would have already.

Kek, exactly how i imagine it.

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

if he in any way could convince the majority of miners that hes satoshi, without actually having the genesis key, could he implement some shit so he could access the genesis wallet?

because he knows none is gonna stop him because satoshi dead or whatever and cant prove otherwise

you can access the genesis wallet if and only if you have the genesis key

>t. fag who lost their private keys

If you don't like it, STIFF.

>because he knows none is gonna stop him because satoshi dead or whatever and cant prove otherwise

I think this is the case here tbqh

Sit him down in an interview test setting and get him to do some cryptographic work and programming. Not just talk about it, but do it.

or create your own shitfork that allows mining very old unspent outputs

The trick/scheme is that he wants to delude individual people, because his shit simply will not pass muster in public.
He can't actually sign the genesis block, so he pulls some smoke & mirrors out of his ass in one-on-one situations to fool gullible idiots like Andresen and (hopefully) this judge.

what would that prove tho? not saying he can do shit but come on... satoshi had the genesis pk his pgp pk to prove his identity any day he choose

i think so too he is fishing for monetary support but the most gullible dried up

What would the point of that be? The guy literally has hundreds of peer reviewed papers on the topic. He also used to lecture about programming at uni. It's all available online if you just bother doing a minimum amount of research.

that 100 is more like 6, 3 of which is actually relevant

he submitted a forged date on a pgp email to court already you absolute mongloidian dumbfuck. he is an incompetent fraud

and I would not be surprised if he paid the real author to add his name there

If you try really hard you can come up with plausible theories. But every single move he has made has been a flaming embarrassment. At this point only serious mental illness explains his actions.

The "genesis wallet" doesn't exist and is unspendable.

Yeah, and that he knows Satoshi is either dead or a massive hikikomori incapable of speaking up against him.

i meamt the first blocks key the genesis block key obv

I can smell the esl from your post, indian

You're the one who's lost his mind.

CSW has an understanding of Bitcoin that all these shitcoin "experts" could never dream of. Have you ever seen Bitcoin code in Fortran? I have. Literally one person was capable of writing it.
Once BSV becomes a mainstream currency you'll all be weeping.

I attended one of his C++ courses. He never wrote a line of code and spent more of it talking about why Intel's C compiler is better than gcc and clang.

Why the FUCK would anyone bother coding in fucking Fortran?

I'm honestly jealous of him. CSW has such a multiplicity of talents, and constantly on a learning spree. Why would such a man fall so low as to forge documents?

>Why the FUCK would anyone use a language with 30 years of hardening and resilience specifically for financial applications when they could use C and write an app full of exploitable memory errors

This. Satoshi would easily be able to navigate through the bitcoin source and code on top of it. CSW cant even write a simple hello world without c/p. Guys a fucking moron. His own mother even said hes a pathological liar. Fuck this cunt stop fucking making posts about him.

Fortran is not that much safer than C. What you're looking for is functional languages.

He's playing cat and mouse with retards, it keeps them off balance. I think he is enjoying keeping disbelievers in permanent state of confusion and rage while he files patents and builds the future of money right under their noses.

Attached: nChain_patents.png (1760x1850, 614K)

or more precisely the key to the address the genesis block paid the miners reward fuck.
yes it was a clusterfuck what i said but it's what i meant.

>Suddenly massive news on msm on btc
>140M$ xlm airdrop
>All cryptotwitter ultra bullish
>*Fake*satoshi trying to prove himself

Idk desu, this smell like shit.

no worries m8 everyone burns their money however they feel like, if creg likes to file useless patents that won't be upheld i support him in his hobby. it's his shitposting that bothers me and the imbecilic cultists of his.

First, it's not hard to submit a patent since all it takes is a fee, they're not checked for value and authenticity.

Second, why should it be about "believing"? I'm not looking for a new faith or a cult. It's all about solid facts. When I see ingenuity and dishonesty, I have no reason to believe that those are part of a larger plot. I take them at face value, as ingenuity and dishonesty.

not to mention if there is a larger plot what exactly that would you expect it to be after faced with ingenuity and dishonesty?

>disappear for 8 years from bitcoin
>reemerge to post online that you are not dorian nakamoto
>go silent for several more years
>reemerge claiming to be satoshi but provide no proofs
>dont use bitcointalk acct anymore or original emails or genesis block to prove you are satoshi
>use the "courts" instead to prove you are satoshi

yea im thinking none of this makes sense

i think hes being paid millions by Ayre to continue the scam of "im satoshi"
its all being done to pump BSV and everyone knows its the biggest scam in fork history

I can smell the curry from here pajeet.
Improve your grammar.

T Series sucks and PewDiePie rules. Take your poo to the loo.

>Crypto allows you to provide irrefutable mathematical proof
>This boomer thinks anyone cares about what a judge that calls support when his "Windows is slow" thinks

Attached: 1552568344902.jpg (1272x1885, 212K)

All bitcoin talk accounts had their passwords leaked like in 2013. Those email accounts all expired and other people activated them.

I am sorry Mr. Carig.

Attached: 1555614852892.jpg (1440x1428, 384K)

YEAH HE SHOULD MAKE AN TWITTER POLL AND LET THE "CRYPTO COMUNITY " DECIDE .
this boomer had an email address before you ever heard of the internet.

>patenting methods

Jesus Christ imagine being this much of a loser shithole

I know for a fact that CSW will commit suicide before the mafia liquidates his head. He is not satoshi, he will never be.

What does this even mean?

Attached: 1554001350670.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

The man is nothing but an ego. Nothing else. The easiest thing in the world to bet against!

They just want to keep the circus going while they unload Bitcoin shit version on gullible retards.

This.

Why even bother with the rest of the shit, when he can't even prove step 1?

First, prove you can actually sign the GEN block, then for any doubters left, raise the additional evidence.

brainlet weeb detected

>I'm the guy that made a product designed to have no leadership and ensured I would stay anonymous to not stain the sancitity of the product, everyone listen to me, I'm that guy, I did that

Dumb BSV bagholder, a twitter poll is irrelevant. We're using a system that's all about cryptographic proof. CSW is unable to provide that, but you don't care because you're not in this for the technology.

you cant spend the GEN block idiot, but you already knew that.
Blockstream just deposited 0.0000001 BTC to you address

>you're not in this for the technology
1 meg block commie quota , where a tx is 2$ is waay better.

Attached: 0058[1].jpg (645x729, 170K)

>regurgitating techno-babble from a confidence man without understanding the underlying point
I feel bad for you. Satoshi would be able to sign from the genesis wallet, simple as that. Unable to do it, you're not Satoshi.

>0.00001 BSV was added to your wallet

Attached: 1540445179361.jpg (375x375, 55K)

Changing the subject matter after lacking arguments on the technology , besides starting with the tech argument in the first place.
Wew lad you must be dense

Attached: 0007[1].png (485x443, 38K)

Honestly user, good luck. I know times are hard now, but keep buying the BSV crash. I bet any day now CSW is going to sell his BTC and buy a billion dollars worth of BSV. Any day now.

Attached: 6875f9f4d789439147fb18d2dbd63e21.png (610x661, 350K)

What's the point of keeping the block size at 1MB?

he wont , you will sell sooner that him if your tx could be processed at that point.

Attached: gettyimages-632858658-2-e1535643334957[1].jpg (970x647, 69K)

>jihan wu joins chat

He said SIGN the GEN block
Not SPEND the GEN block

fucktard

>forgot pic

Attached: Drf87NJU0AAv4bL-880x660[1].jpg (880x660, 80K)

Yeah that makes perfect sense. CSW is leaving 10 billion dollars invested in an asset class he publicly declares is worthless and a scam. I'm glad fuckheads like you are in crypto, you sure do make trading easier.

whats the point ? some of the "crypto comunity " will say he stole the keys or he slept with satoshi and then killed him.

Attached: 0033[1].gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Can you actually answer the question? Like are you actually in it for the technology? BCH, BitcoinSV, none of this nonsense would exist if Segwit 2X had gone through. There is no good reason for the block size to be capped at 1MB. It's just complete madness.

dude its not about the money CSW is already a Bilionaire, he wont sell. Im not an autistic daytrader like you i make ocasional trades when you are sleeping.

>orphan 6 blocks in a row
>we need even bigger blocks!
>im in it for the technology!

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/04/19/bitcoinsv-reorg-blockchain-orphan-enormous/

Attached: 1478470036124.png (640x633, 833K)

that's actually not true.
basically everyone is in agreement that satoshi was not a single person.
it is therefore probable that the key itself was not in the hands of a single person.
just imagine the following: 3 people set up a key with several words each ==> they can only sign together so that the single largest wallet in BTC will only act when all creators are in agreement about the usage ==> 2 of them die

it is therefore possible that craig could simultaneously prove to be (part of) satoshi AND not be able to sign.
is it actually probable? fuck no.

I'm not defending BitcoinSV. I actually posted that link in another thread to attack CSW. It's frustrated dealing with you drooling retards because you don't know anything about crypto and are incapable of fucking thinking.

BitCoin wasnt just about TRUSTLESS money , its about a ledger a trustless one, read the CSW medium maybe you can enlighten yourself, and read a book once in a while.
>BitCoin will trigger some of you

Attached: 0035[1].gif (425x400, 1.88M)

*Bit-Coin

>BlackNet
BitCoin
>Metanet
bITcOIN
>Timechain
B
i
t
C
o
i
n

>BlackNet

Attached: CSW fake whitepaper.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

>Must've just fooled the boomer judge, lol
This is the new narrative that is being cooked up in preparation for CSWs vindication in court.
>I won't believe the truth no matter what unless people do exactly what I want.
Retard alert.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

>in preparation for CSWs vindication in court.
What benefits is CSW gonna get for being vindicated as Satoshi in court? Other than a marketing edge.

>I won't believe such a bold claim made in a cryptographic community without cryptographic proof
>this is retarded
tick tock, surely Craig is gonna pump BSV any day now :^)

Attached: 1474174254801.png (603x603, 48K)

Asshurt from all the Twitterati/Plebbit trash, good PR, more investors.
I don't even hold any except what I control based on my existing BTC/BCH privkeys.
Yeah, I think you're a retard autist for fixating on cryptographic proof. Fight me, faggot.

Attached: cigarpepe.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Why would I fight you? You're just some faggot boomer on the internet who misses the forest for the trees.

Attached: 15326574_146441585832831_2877354321805776035_n.jpg (409x409, 21K)

I'm looking forward to the day his first lawsuit either wins for whatever reason or loses and SV goes nuclear

Attached: 1554984597598.jpg (343x343, 27K)

This kike isn't satoshi, and his kike shills will get their asses burned soon enough. Someone just put this charlatan behind bars already.

>Asshurt from all the Twitterati/Plebbit trash, good PR, more investors.
So, to dupe some boomers into investing in nChain? I doubt anyone crypto-savvy would take boomer courts seriously.

this. craig is literally a faggot.
and he has made a career of stealing intellectual property and fraudulently patenting it

sometimes i wish he would sue me...

Crypto Twitter space represents the 1% of all potential Investors. How actually gives a fuck about some poor manchildren that put a couple of 1000s on some shitcoins. Think bigger
Court proof is for grown ups.

>basically everyone is in agreement that satoshi was not a single person.
no

Attached: 1545090951724.png (750x750, 277K)

Attached: 1xejyyv0an221.png (1742x998, 624K)

I seriously hope he chokes on booze-vomit. I would fucking celebrate if that came to pass.

That is called marketing. Being Satoshi is a good sales pitch in the unsavvy boomer's eyes. But it offers absolutely no technological edge (unless you own the keys, in which case there's no need for publicity at all).

Why would Satoshi ever reveal himself in such a stupid way. He had years to plan his reveal and all he could come up with was his pathetic excuse for proof, and got rightfully called out for it. Since then we've had years of him releasing forged or photoshoped 'proof' or blog posts that totally doesn't reek of desperation while his cult followers suck his dick like total sycophants. Its beyond a farce at this point.

If he was Satoshi and wanted to reveal himself, then why would he reveal himself in quite possibly the least credible way possible? He is contradicting his own motives by doing so.

Satoshi put poker in early blockchain.