Lition

Is this shit going back up or am I JUSTED again fucking hell

Attached: Lition_ICOBox_partnership.jpg (1300x776, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.de/faq
twitter.com/lition_block
twitter.com/gasagde/status/1118832297980170241
energate-messenger.de/news/190680/ha-erloes-ist-etwa-zehn-prozent-hoeher-als-ueblich-
daserste.de/information/wirtschaft-boerse/plusminus/sendung/ndr/erneuerbare-energie-102.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s
medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes you did. Now go sell into my 17 eth buy order at Bibox please. In a few days this is gonna fly. We are very early still

Attached: photo_2019-03-19_00-04-43.jpg (1280x719, 170K)

Let me guess, you sold FTM at a loss and bought LIT? You're gonna get dumped on again

Attached: 1421997193570.jpg (247x249, 10K)

Patience faggit it's only been on there a couple of days. Let it drop slightly and consolidate before the next leg up

blockpass is at 600k market cap and way too similar to Lition

Sell now, it will retrace back under .001 over the weekend. Has been a great run the last few days. People will take profit and celebrate Easter. I just locked up some profits and will buy back in at a lower price.

Only brainlets don't realize the potential of LIT.

Btw volume is down over 25% from yesterday. Take this as a sign.

Thanks biz for the completely different responses you cunts

Watch it go down and you’ll see who was right. Gains have been too big, people will stake their claim and some will hold through it. It will go up over time but I’m looking for a lower position.

>it's a Jow Forumstard bought the top again episode

The volume is dropping you dumb fuck
That is your signal to get the fuck out

Well. I warned you all yesterday. Get out now

There she goes, when you guys plan on buying back in?

What gains? It barely did 2x over ICO price.

Most people will happily take 2x in a day.

I have said it once and I will say it again: Easter holidays is keeping some news on hold. Middle of next week there will be fireworks. So yeah, sell early, but be careful of leaving this thing unattended during the weekend.

Well I sold the majority for 10 eth and 0.1 btc at a small loss, guess I got dabbed on by my 2nd shit coin, shouldve just held btc and eth like I was doing before

Never bought, never will

What’s the news boss?

Now ive sold its gona pump isnt it, fucking BOGGED

Well, volume is recovering, the tokens are just changing hands.

Do you think SAP and VR Banks are isolated cases and they are not connected to other companies? Mainnet is in September/October. Let's say if someone is doing trials, they are going to start before summer, and the newsletter to pump their own stocks is next week.

Sauce?

Made 100% already, took profit here. What next shitcoin shall I buy?

FTM did around 2x in a month, and look how hard it's dumped. Moon missions are a thing of the past. In this market, 2x is good enough

Sauce is a friendly chat with the correct people and a couple of Paulaners. What are NDAs?

itt brainlets trying to swing trade, jesus
coins of this magnitude don''t come often, fren

like xbase? chx? lto? they all did more then 2x lol

This project is a joke.

lition.de/faq
"Unsere Plattform läuft auf der quelloffenen Ethereum-Blockchain über Smart Contracts, die wir in Solidity entwickelt haben. Damit kann jede Transaktion auf ihre Validität überprüft werden."

It's just another "le smart contract gonna revolutionize the energy market" meme token. There are hundreds of them.
Just ask yourself the question: Do you think retail normies are gonna use smart contracts to buy energy? ETH is terrible for this because it's too expensive and slow.

Also this: twitter.com/lition_block
They are retweeting Twitter moonboys and ICO statistics. What fucking clowns, looks totally like a serious business.

Not today user, this will drop like a stone once people realize. Just as all the other shit tokens that get posted here. Sure you can stil make money, but once it's posted here you can be sure that you are already too late.

Good for people that got in early though and make money of Jow Forums pajeets that fall for this. Good on you.

The energy use case is just a use case because some South African is actually using it and the topic is relevant in Germany. The solution is specially useful for GDPR compliant, digital id/KYC, and companies sharing that ledger. You have no seen nothing about that. Yet.

Oops
"Found some twitter links from the local energie producers where they confirm they will be using LIT:

twitter.com/gasagde/status/1118832297980170241

energate-messenger.de/news/190680/ha-erloes-ist-etwa-zehn-prozent-hoeher-als-ueblich-

the promise is that they will make the local production of green energie about 10% more priofitable by using lition blockchain to balance the market.

this is huge as there was A LOT of investment in Germany into solar and win when we abbandoned nuclear energy but the state subsidies run out 2 years ago and now you cannot print money with the fixed rate your energie provider has to pay you for oevercapacity.

If they can solve this by using the blockchain and sell energy directly to other households this could be getting as big as NEO in terms of usage."

Oops
"They LITerally mentioned it on 1st german state television.

Here is a writeup:
daserste.de/information/wirtschaft-boerse/plusminus/sendung/ndr/erneuerbare-energie-102.html

Its about local energie producers that will sell the energie they produce decentrally by using blockchain technology.

Given that Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken are a consortium sponsoring those kind of local decentralised energie producers it makes sense they are in.

regarding SAP i dont know, i kinda guess they just want to get it setup with their cloud plattform so everybody will use their backend.

Anyways the last thing that got shilled on german national TV was IOTA and we all know how that went..."

HAHAHAHA

The first post didn't age well. Please moontards just sell

>WhErEs YoUr BuY oRdEr FuDdEr?

Wow a slight retrace and motherfuckers come in with all kinds of theatrics. Don't look at the price for a month and sell then for 3/4x. Volatility is normal in new tokens, its gotta find a top and then dump a bit, consolidate then go up again.

stop buying other people's bags. if you miss the bottom just wait for the next thing. it's literally that easy.

"The energy use case is just a use case because some South African is actually using it"
t. LIT holder

I have no idea what you are trying to tell me here. Try again when you are done hyperventilating and can form coherent sentences.

Did biz forget LTO's run up that quickly? It's correction and profit taking, nothing just goes straight up. It'll consolidate over the weekend then go to 0.50c in two weeks.

i hope youre right kek

Unironically should have taken profits and got into UND.

>Did biz forget LTO's run up that quickly? It's correction and profit taking, nothing just goes straight up. It'll consolidate over the weekend then go to 0.50c in two weeks.
this

- Lition is developing the advanced scalable public-private blockchain with deletable data features, made for commercial products

- GDPR compliant blockchain infrastructure for business.

Watch @boxmining video: youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s

- Has a working product - P2P Energy dApp commercial since April 2018.

- Already has MVP - Live Testnet.

- SAP innovation partner.

- Microsoft partner

- Lition Advisor Dr. Juergen Mueller is a SAP CTO, and also an advisor for the German government for legal framework for STOs

- Made for European regulated STOs. Designed with the Government.

- Also has a MVP for syndicate loan processing.

- Live P2P Energy exchange with customers in over 100 cities.

Amazing in depth @CryptoMedics AMA: medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a

- Currently there is 26 million LIT in circulation.

- Do check out who their complete list of partners are and what they are into.

- Also check out their team details on Linkedin as well

A slight retrace?

Defs the shiznit. Buying more

pardon?

Again? Are you retarded?

>- GDPR compliant blockchain infrastructure for business.

Ha ha ha