Bitcoin SV is SLOW AS FUCK

bitcoin SV is SLOW AS FUCK

Attached: 5lldkxvtnd3y.png (1842x932, 331K)

They're all slow, that's what happens with 10 minute blocks. Imagine thinking big blocks even matter when a tx takes 10+ minutes to confirm.

>10 hours

How about you actually set a fee then?

but you can't, on binance. can you?

Not a chance when sending from an exchange

pathetic

b-bruh what the fuck you want now? w-what have I done to you?!

why pathetic?!

You're pathetic. You know just enough about crypto to be able to participate without understanding anything, and your feeble attempts at striking up a topic of conversation is based on misunderstanding how blockchain and crypto exchanges work. Unfortunately for both of us, crypto isn't moving anywhere until morons like you go away.

you still can't higher the fee on binance. what should have I done, sorry? anyway I'm never leaving. sorry for you.

the other nigger with 200K bsv did the same I did anyway, cause he's with me in txid. from binance to poloniex, like literally tens of thousand of people are doing since days.

Well, you shouldn't have bought BSV in the 1st place. LOL WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

im up 15% thank you anyway. guess you didn't buy the IOUS at 50$. I swing traded so much bsv it doesnt matter anymore :3

>well

It's not actually BSV that is slow, as it transfers instantly ( about 1 second) with 0-conf. Try to transfer from mobile wallet to pc wallet or mobile to mobile and you will see, it's instant.

The reason it is slow when transferring on exchanges is because they are literally operated by the biggest fags in the world and artificaily require 30-40 block confirmations to make the transfer just to spite Craig wright and their BSV users.

And look at you now, bagholding an untradable shitcoin in stasis.

thank you. do you think poloniex too will delist BSV? it just recently added trading pairs and loaning.

>untradable.
>still tradable even on binance.
>he thought I didn't know you can shorten the time of transaction by highering the satoshi/gwei fee
>he learned it last month
>he doesn't have 100K in crypto
>muuuh le space

on bsv i'm up 200% since IOUS, in november, where I also bought BTC and eth bottom. and 1$ EOS, which I sold for LINK.

good luck to me.

>needing to prove yourself on an anonymous imageboard
pathetic

yes yes lel sure typical reaction fren

shhh don't tell them

Nah, they will keep it. I'm annoyed that Kraken delisted though, as they are one of the few fiat ramps in Europe, so boycotting them is almost not an option. I guess there's always bitstamp but their KYC seems pretty extensive.

Nope,

Polo rocks fees 0.08%

0.02% cheaper than binance

>>he never heard of spv and 0-conf

i dont know what you aim to achieve by posting such misinformed nonsense other than appearing to be a complete idiot