DON'T buy RLC

Shilled here heavily by a pajeet led group on discord
> Cloned memes
> Cloned tech mumbo jumbo
> Cloned biz language style

No reason to shill it so hard if it was a good project

Attached: rlcs.png (264x191, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-selected-as-a-winner-of-the-investment-for-the-future-programme-by-bpi-a-french-public-45d486d317fd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao I made that last thread and Im' not in a discord pajeet RLC shillng group at all.

I'm just here everyday.

It's hard to buy cows in india

v3 launch 14 may

It will be dumped after v3, like it happened on v2

we will see

Other user fell for this shit, it's the same everytime.
You can look at the charts too.

News and partnerships they shill are all fake obviously.

Enjoy staying poor you faggot

Attached: 1526497682160.png (1620x1080, 1.6M)

And after V1 also. Bizlets keep believing the meme that adoption will start after a new release and get dumped on each time again, still holding like retards. Kek. They have "working products" on the market since november 2017 and still nobody is ever using it. But surely after this new release customers will be storming in the gates to use this vaporware shitcoin. Give me a break.

Yes, if you look deeper, this tech meme behind is nothing, a part from "trendy keywords".

In the shill post there are always 2 users that keep bumping the post pretending to talk about
the subject, but they only cp the same text over and over.

Look at the lame copypasta pictures those pajeets are making, i'm collecting them.

Totally retarted thread congrats boys
Fuds and shills on this token are

Thank you retard pajeet, keep on bumping this post, so all of us will know you're a fucking scam

If you look at the RLC chart is flat from the big crash, that means that whales seems to have no interest to keep this coin live, I can't explain cause it seems a great tech

"There's a great tech behind" is a meme
They created something they are using to fund their company, they just shill it and dump when it raises, no true interest in making it grow anyway.

You can't really trust someone who treats his own product as a speculative asset to make easy cash.

Massive adam and eve bottom. Breakout will be confirmed above 30k sats with a target of somewhere near 50k.

Attached: goldenbull.png (1303x632, 93K)

Another project led by frenchies do u wanna get reqt again user? People never learn french are lazy faggots

frenchinks, EVEN WORSE.

anyone seen the marketplace for this piece of shit? nothing but retarded dapps
also no tokenomics
>muh unfuddable shitcoin
niggers

Found the Pajeet. Rajneesh we can recognize real projects from the Pajeet discord shitcoins. Any shit skin discord can push to pump any alt... doesn't make it a shitcoin. Why don't you look into RLC instead of using biz as investment advice.

>no reason why some pajeet should FUD a coin
retarded nigger

>They created something they are using to fund their company, they just shill it and dump when it raises, no true interest in making it grow anyway.

Where are the proofs that the team is dumping their own coins?

The co-founder has down-syndrome and the head of communications has severe autism. Says it all. Also none of them have ever run a business, they are treating it as their academic pet project but give 0 shits about making the token valuable and don't even have a business model other than "spend the ico funds".

please keep fudding. This is actually bullish

FUDDING meme is very funny, indeed.
You're so desperate if you believe that some thousand of $ shilled on biz can change the price action

I reapeat, where ar the proofs (in the chart) the team is dumping the coins?

where ar the proofs (in the chart) the team is dumping the coins?

>No reason to shill it so hard if it was a good project
I bought this back in early 2018 before it was shilled by pajeets. It doesn't mean it's a bad project, just the pajeets are impatient.

Yeaes, you reapeaet, pajeaets
> Pajeet rage

They dump constantly, they basically treat their shit like low effort speculation asset

>They dump constantly
show me the proofs on the chart

>Discord
>vaporware
>shill

All these things were said about ETH, not saying it's untrue but these vague accusation threads got old a long time ago.
Also I bought at 20 cents so thank you discord shills!

>They dump constantly
show me the proofs on the chart

Holy shit the fud in this thread is absolute garbage. RLC is the next ETH.

75% link 25% rlc
bought both for ~28cent
FeelsFuckingComfyMan

Attached: rl_clink.png (998x500, 407K)

35 rupees i guess
Good work, keep on bumping RAJ

It happened on V1, V2, it will happen with V3
They have created this NOTHING and basically are using investors as a bancomat for easy money.
This could never be done with stocks, for example.
Obviously they don't dump all at the same time, because it would end the game.
It's more profittable to keep the game in this way.

It's going to pump super hard very soon.

Gilles the RLC fag told you this?

Attached: gill.jpg (225x225, 9K)

jesus christ OP just stop your fud is pathetic its not our fault that you didnt fill your bags yet

Attached: hedidnotbuyatico.png (552x524, 67K)

I accept the premise of this picture as an all-in linker

Wow, your cousin Najesh is really good with photoshop, Ranjesh

and you are very innovative with your fuds mr neckbeard

Attached: fucktheoc.png (617x499, 90K)

Wow, you did a yellow pepe, that's great.

dont get salty now :)
enjoy whatever it is you are doing here

Attached: AllYouHadToDoWasListen.png (250x250, 67K)

Please show me more of those RLC pepes finely crafted by your cousin Najeesh, they are wonderful

> you did a yellow pepe, that's great
> pepes finely crafted by your cousin Najeesh

not the brightest light on the chandelier are you?

Attached: ducksinarow.png (923x713, 419K)

we are not in India
Sadly we have not chandeliers
But we have bathrooms, for example

>he doesnt have a chandelier in the entry hall of his mansion
enjoy staying poor faggot :)

Attached: ahem.png (500x500, 242K)

Clean your ass pajeet, your colleagues are smelling bad air

If it’s such a scam why did the european government grant them over 1 million euros for the project?

Oh look, Punjabi joined the conversation with a good fresh fake news

Seems like RLC isn't dropping anytime soon. Someone is going to seize the opportunity and buy the dip

The dip of nothing is still worth nothing, sadly

your turn OP :)

Attached: 20190419_210852.jpg (1120x2016, 230K)

This proves what, that you're gay and can't write "g"?

dont be shy now ranjesh

Attached: HonkHonk.jpg (334x506, 39K)

what a subtle psychological game Ranjabi, i'm overwhelmed

I know you are now lets see your skin tone fren

Attached: kek.png (433x433, 316K)

Lol.

Now that you’ve been debunked as fraud. What else do you have to say?

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-selected-as-a-winner-of-the-investment-for-the-future-programme-by-bpi-a-french-public-45d486d317fd

>Paid pajeets get angry
You guys are 2 very funny retard, because there's nothing to prove, people are paid to shill coins, not to do the contrary.

And since you are so angry, it's clear that here i'm ruining your lame work.

medium.com, the only site spreading info on the RLC shitcoin, basically pajeets bulletin - blog version.
Very RELIABLE source.

still waiting ranjesh

Attached: 1550197427228.png (1081x1081, 559K)

I don't need to argue with you or prove something to you Punjeesh, you're just a paid nigger.

I for one have proven my ethnicity mr ranjesh

Attached: 1554843728916.gif (600x600, 203K)

But you're still an angry paid nigger.

:) I guess we know whats up. have a nice shift ranjesh

Attached: 1545727754219.jpg (679x516, 88K)

this thread is so fucking bullish

Oh interesting, you're openly daring me, but i'm still not playing.
That's very annoying, isn't it?

no not at all. because it confirms my assumption. My assumption is you get paid 100 rupies to do some fud so your boss can buy cheaper. but you are not worth the money ranjesh wait till bossman finds out you will be in a lot of trouble

Attached: 1547570305577.jpg (250x197, 7K)

This assumption is very poor, if you say so you're very stupid, or you think people on this board are retard.

This is because you're basically a paid nigger.

nice ad hominem fren. just to let you know this thread has probably achieved the direct opposite of what you are trying to do. take care

Attached: 1547131095059.png (702x486, 94K)

>think people on this board are retard.
Pot, meet kettle.

We are on the logicals flow now, you 2 retards are very pathetic.

And besides, you're doing very well in achieving things, thank you.

i like your reddit spacing ranjesh

Attached: 1549621838488.png (720x644, 39K)

I like the fact you like things, paid nigger

see thisthis was very fun. I will go now because you are not worth any further conversation. you might want to tell your boss to stock op on link if he hasnt already after he is done buying rlc

Attached: 1kBIGMACEOY.png (1062x1080, 1.98M)

Your shift ended and you're going to wash your cow, i get it Pinjeesh

no all your name calling and ad hominem is just far below my usual conversation level and I am done wasting my time because every fren who visits this thread will see what this is all about :) goodbye fren maybe I will drop by later but I think this thread is just about to die

I don't waste my time
> Replying for 2 hours
Fair below my level
> Helped bumping up the thread for the whole time

Your shift ended paid nigger, you're going to enjoy your freedom, such a beautiful sensation, thanks Visnhesh

in case you havent noticed I am the only one here even after all these bumps, as I said i had a lot of fun but I have proven my point enough :)
take this final bump if you are so desperate
love you OP

yes thank you OP for saving me from losing all of my shekels

Omg you ended me
That was enough Vinjhesh, go enjoy your cow now

And you will find a similar post EVERYDAY

good meme, lol.
I appreciate

thanks fren

Attached: some-day.png (885x960, 819K)

OP what proof do you have beyond speculation? RLC is a really good project.

Now show me where he touched you on that doll

Vinjhesh. Stealing that one.

user, what time frame is this? Also USD or BTC?

Attached: sergeyislove.png (885x960, 803K)

> I don't waste my PRECIOUS TIME
> 2 hours later is still bumping the post
What a fucking Paj, LMAOF

Look at the charts, it's enough.
They made this trick several times, they don't believe this shitcoin can never moon, they just work on small rises to dump their shit, and since they created it, they basically have infinite shit to drop.
So if they pay some smelly indian and shill the shit over and over this game can go on for a long time.

hey look whos back nice to see you again :)
I said id drop by later if thread is not dead
and I had to thank a fren for appreciating my meimeis so dont flatter yourself faggot

So you needed time just to clean the cow and you're back.
Very good!

whoa are you me?

Also loving this stretch of time where all post numbers begin with 1337

you are truly pathetic fren :)
gone again maybe see you later

Have a good night Phunjesh Rabi
Don't clean only the cow.
Take a shower yourself sometimes.

Seriously, OP, you have to understand that you cannot determine that from the charts. Level with me here. I'm an openminded person--- convince me with good evidence that the team is dumping the coin and aren't developing it in good faith

Whelp, just finished reading through this thread. The general IQ level in here is really unfortunate. RLC is a serious sleeper of a coin. Do you people read up on fundamentals, the team, and the tech, or do you sit on this board speculate on this and that? Seeing ghosts in the charts and malicious intent on the parts of the thread posters. "These posters are pajeets!" "This coin is a scam!" "The team is french!" That shit's called paranoia. I urge you to read up about this project from reputable sources--- don't take it from we here who shill the project, look at it yourself.

Attached: 1545374062357.jpg (750x1093, 588K)

>Sound advice from someone on Jow Forums
Do you even know where you are?

welcome to 4chin fren. OP is obviously trying to fill his bags because he was to low IQ to buy under ico. obvious shit poster is obvious. plus I called him out to post timestamp with skin and he dodged it so there is a very good possibility he is nigger/fat/pajeet so yeah. wouldnt listen but wouldnt buy now either wait till v3 drops and look at price reaction. could get a little suicide bag tho.