Is there anything more comfy ?

Is there anything more comfy ?

Small gains day by day :)

Attached: Basic-Attention-Token.png (660x462, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/bf4fez/hello_does_anyone_know_when_the_ads_will_come_to/
twitter.com/JacobMyth/status/957663474229923840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holding here

Really comfy op :)

Attached: 1555341342309.png (333x333, 53K)

/Biz ignoring a well performing coin as usual and just shill link

my only source of discomfort is I didn't grab more at ten cents. Other than that, yeah, pretty comfy.

Wanna tip my blog?

Nobody uses brave

>thinks you need brave

teehee

fuck Jow Forums this place literally hates money
Jow Forums solidifies my world view that some people are supposed to be peasants while others exist there to rule over them.

This must be a great investment since people are dedicating the time to regularly spamming biz with these inane shill threads.

What else is there here?

>spamming

I think you mean gloating. Big brains have been accumulating and our day has finally come.

Hodling 13k of these shits. Damn I’m ready for some action.

Attached: 4807B03F-6FF1-4B26-88B8-006D17F33E65.gif (220x123, 157K)

Based comfy poster

Attached: Mematic_meme_20190419_010543__01.png (836x1066, 470K)

No worries friend this is a smart investment we're in it together

Sold all my $BAT when I realized how terrible the wallet is. Good luck anons.

Attached: aid7632617-v4-728px-Taste-Wine-Step-10-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 54K)

The lawsuits over fake web traffic are going to be a knee to the balls of Facebook and Google. If BAT can implement its system and solve the problem of fake Pajeet click farms, this shit is going ASTRO.

Attached: B0E031DB-BEBA-41B6-B3F9-9F8C6F907812.jpg (773x848, 589K)

Kek

yep. it's gonna be the next big thing for sure. twitch and youtube are already on board so that says alot. wouldn't surprise me to see BAT intergration into the official youtube and twitch apps soon. I'm not gonna lie. I'm jacked right now. jacked to the tits.

Sources?

YouTube is owned by google, they would not get on board so easily

I'm unsure of what this user speaks off but I do know some bigger YouTube channels have implemented bat for tipping

youtube already allows it's content creators to be bat verified. they can't just do that without youtube approving it.

People don't get it yet do they?. BAT is the new Web3. The monetization of user attention on the web, this is uncharted territory in human history. We could be on the edge of a trillion dollar market

We /comfy/ bat boys now.

Brave team, take it away

Attached: comfy.png (651x481, 508K)

>they can't just do that without youtube approving it.
Yeah, they can. It only requires that each youtuber have some kind of unique personal identifier like the url of their channel page.

Or you can get in bnb train and watch this rocket ship 10x your gains.

It's done calm down lol

I have 500 of these that I bought at $0.12 and now I can't bring myself to buy more after getting those at such a low price.

>:)
>comfy
>holding but not the amount
>/biz
FUCKING SHILLS

BNB has like 8x the market cap of BAT, BAT has a lot more room to grow.

How do i get anything out of this? It said claim rewards april 19th and it crashed and i got nothing

Here you go fella

Attached: BDAA023D-A25B-4379-87B9-431669204BBA.png (640x1136, 75K)

If you bought a handful of Ethereum at $1, would you come to regret not buying more at $5?

It's been pumping 3 months without any retracing have you not learned anything user

It's never going back to 3k sats is it?

Doesn't appear to be anytime soon. If ever.... You didn't fall for the fud did you?

it'll come down with all the other alts soon, and then I'll buy
nice to see a crypto with an actual use-case, has my respect

Panic sold at 3.6k when btc was dumping. Still made profit but it sucks that my hands were weak. Won't repeat that mistake again, BAT is a solid long term hold.

Wont go much lower than .42k that was the key resistance level before this ceiling breaking pump to .76

Attached: 1555209626465.png (800x843, 901K)

I know a lot of discord pajeets post shit like "I WISH I HAD MORE ___"

but literally my only qualm with BAT is that I don't have enough to make it. I have 11K and I sincerely wish I had more fiat to put into BAT, especially while it's below 50 cents. I guess I'll just have to be more patient but damn, I'd be super comfy with like 50k-100k BAT. Those BATboys will make it.

Attached: bat JUST.png (841x750, 192K)

Eh, it happens. I wouldn't sweat it. This token is going to be around for the next decade at the very least. Just consider that.

That's a good point and puts things into perspective. In reality BAT will take some time to really get going in terms of use, popularity, marketing, and even public approval. It's off to a great start but has a long ways to go and the team knows this.

We should have plenty of time to buy. It'll be a top 10 Crypto within the next year.

Attached: BAT.png (510x407, 52K)

Wait til bat holders realize advertising beta has gone terribly bad for advertisers. Advertisers can't run at a profit. What does that mean? It means Brave userbase is not easy to monetize (see not valuable) and BAT is going to get destroyed. Have fun, hope you judge the top correctly anons. I'm sure it still has some pump left in it before word gets out. Also they are not even responding to new advertiser inquiries, likely because the results have been absolutely dismal. If you don't believe me, try it yourself...

>Advertisers can't run at a profit.
Brave team has already confirmed that NONE of the current advertisers had to pay for their campaigns, as advertising is still in beta/dev browser. What are you even talking about/cite your sources.

>Brave userbase is not easy to monetize (see not valuable) and BAT is going to get destroyed
Once again advertising was only in Dev/Beta, has not reached the masses, and therefore there's no way you can accurately predict the "Brave userbase" as "not valuable."

>Also they are not even responding to new advertiser inquiries
Just because they haven't responded to your shitty little blog's demand for attention does not equate to "they're not responding to new advertiser inquiries", Pajeet. Once again, cite your sources.

They have tons of requests incoming and the whole project is in literal baby stages. You claiming it's a failure at Step 1 is hilariously retarded and naive.

Attached: frog meme.jpg (399x400, 13K)

its mooning again i finally bought and hold something before it mooned holy shit

Increase since you purchased? And when will you sell?

yes it increased since I purchased hopefully it can moon more so I can set up a stop-loss to where If it falls up to 10% more when I bought it I will sell so that I can make profit

Congrats. Even if you end up selling, you should keep some and really look into Brave/BAT because it should be a nice long term hold, even if it dumps some time soon.

Attached: brave bat.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>wouldn't surprise me to see BAT intergration into the official youtube and twitch apps soon
"Youtube will let BAT snuggle up on their apps and steal profits from Google Adsense"
What the fuck

Whoever is treating BAT like it's a crypto currency is asking to be badly burned.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20-00-35-53-370_com.brave.browser.jpg (989x747, 113K)

>what is "keeping the SEC off your back"

BAT will cause the death of youtube. Creators / personalities will move to a better platform.

Attached: 1553566108407.jpg (518x526, 66K)

>watch ads about a new dragon dildo
>receive free internet magic money
>use free internet magic money to buy a new dragon dildo
Where's the catch?

I'm using brave right now.

This

Attached: E2A3E041-1F62-4B43-96B5-87AF3F33773B.gif (382x678, 2.6M)

Everyone gets what they want, and everyone wins. The catch is the middlemen dataminers who harvest and sell your data to the advertisers are getting cut out of the equation.

Probably the best part about it.

>seething pajeets

Attached: 269366AC-2645-46BC-8831-438D5AF92D30.png (2048x1568, 1.7M)

Kek but true

Ya I have been for months. Its unironically great.

I sent BTC to my brave browser wallet so I could start to accumulate.
A few days go by and I realize there is NO way to withdraw my fucking tokens

WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY MY MONEY WITH TIPS I JUST WANTED TO HODL MY TOKENS

Attached: 1554932410205.png (560x474, 44K)

>fake & gay
no one is this much of a brainlet

Contact Brave support on plebbit or twitter, they'll help you out. Bonus points if you get to talk to CryptoJennie

Attached: batjennie.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Thank God there may be a way.
Thank you so fucking much, user.

If I talk to her I'll make a "Later Virgins" thread

Attached: 1555219919157.jpg (346x688, 60K)

you'll be able to eventually if I'm not mistaken. The unidirection is temporary

I have brave browser on PC and Android. I read I can get BAT tokens somehow. So, uh, how??

I'll try to squeeze this info because "but me customer, you bad", will let you know if I get any info on this

The FAQ on their page says that BATs are non-refundable.

I don't know if you are referring to a fiat refund, if so, that's not what I'm trying to get, I just want my tokens somewhere else where I can trade/sell them, not tip """"creators""""

Also, as we are on topic, has any one of you got any Brave ads? 3 days here and nothing, and I'm using Nightly

I got a bunch using Dev. In fact I was getting so many I wouldn't even click them anymore. The ones I was clicking were pretty cool/interesting though.

What I noticed is that a lot of times I'd get them when I left the computer, then came back - as soon as I'd move the mouse I'd get an ad notification. I think they do this as to not be intrusive. Since I was AFK and just got back to the computer, an Ad notification wasn't interrupting anything.

Attached: BAT dev.png (637x510, 37K)

That's weird, I have searched but haven't found ONE single video of someone showcasing this...

Also, maybe there is some region bullshit at play?

t. Third world country user

>Also, maybe there is some region bullshit at play?
Oh yeah, unfortunately (or fortunately) it seems like Brave needs to start off with First World countries only. I'm sure they'll move to other countries asap but for now it's US, Canada, the UK, France or Germany only. This also triggers pajeets to no end which is pretty based.

old.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/bf4fez/hello_does_anyone_know_when_the_ads_will_come_to/

Attached: I like Eich.png (700x525, 369K)

You guys know making gains using a browser is illegal in the US?

I'll get the last laugh.

Hopefully pajeets don't get a chance to earn BAT for several years. At least not till BAT as a platform is fully established.

How about you be patient and work with the team like an adult? That'd probably be a good plan.

On brave right now
Brave grows every fucking day people are over the google overlords

Well, shit. Hope it comes to Brazil (lol), and hopefully I'll get to transfer the ones I have in my browser to a wallet/exchange in the meantime

Also, maybe I'll try to run a VPN and try some shady shit to get my BAT early ;)

>Thinking a pajeet can outsmart Big Brain Brendan and genius level IQ team with billionaire backers like Peter Thiel.

They're being quite clever when to put up an ad without being too annoying. Like they don't do it while you're watching a video but at the moment you stop it, which works quite well for me.

Post'em

Never underestimate a macaco's will to get out of his shithole

Anyone else thinking 40 cents within the next 3 days?

Attached: chart.png (1041x726, 170K)

haha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: 9999.png (544x159, 11K)

as someone very well acquainted with ad fraud, you'll get popped by the "claw back" mechanism Brave has in place.

Oh, well, sounds menacing. Care to explain what it is?

Attached: Screenshot (11).jpg (1098x947, 104K)

It pumped so much over the last 2 months, without much substantial new info, a correction seems overdue. Unless they announce something extraordinary at all those meetups next week, I'd rather bet on a sell off coming. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

I had to pull out for a deposit ffs and now I'm crying

What if it pumps on the 24th?

>They announce something extraordinary
They released something extraordinary. The Android version of the BAT wallet. 5 million people who have never heard of BAT got this in their face, it'll be a slow trickle but more & more of them will start buying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-16-53-00.png (1440x2560, 582K)

twitter.com/JacobMyth/status/957663474229923840

pullback definitely sounds likely. 40 cents (nice round number) is where i'm guessing. Either that or a day before the 24th as per the usual "sell the news" behavior.

>The Android version of the BAT wallet

That's so goddamn cool. I have an Apple cuckphone so I don't get to experience that shit yet, but using BAT on a phone is such a cool idea. Being able to earn BAT through advertising is cool, but when I think of all the possible ways BAT can be integrated into online shit, and then also used ON OUR PHONES, it's really exciting. Also think of how different the internet could be with an "earnable" and trustworthy online token that people are getting just for browsing the internet. The possibilities are endless. It could really be huge if everything continues smoothly

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

Cardano is pissing me off right now.

Are you guys genuinely enjoying brave right now and getting good use out of it?

>pullback definitely sounds likely

I've also been thinking this, but mostly based off of "it's too good to be true" hunches. I think I've been jaded ever since the Coinbase listing pump & dump. That's where I expected BAT to kind of catch on and take off, and instead it preceded that big depressing dump and a stagnant drop to 10 cents. In the long run that appears to have been healthy but at the time it hurt and I'll always be weary of future pumps.

Attached: mwc brave.jpg (1999x1333, 232K)

The only part I see that could fuck me up would be the KYC and the possibility that they would check my country. Hopefully by "getting funds out" he doesn't mean simple transactions, but if he does, I'm fucked until the ads hit Brazil.

i think more of us use the phone browser than the desktop, but yes. its better than the native iphone or android browser

Can confirm.
But even for desktops I think it's a solid upgrade, especially if you like to keep a lot of "categorized" tabs open because you can use the 4 versions Brave has to offer (Pleb release, beta, dev and nightly). As I said it's a solid upgrade to me because having chrome, tor, edge, etc open at the same time really pissed me off.