MODAFINIL

In one hour i'll work in my own business alone and i am gonna take Modafinil for the first time to see if it is really going to help me getting more shit done.

Any recommendations?

Attached: Rush Destiny.jpg (539x530, 24K)

Don't expect too much, its a passive effect

Can you tell me more?

I miss SGU.
There is this comic book now that continues the story. It isn't bad but I hate comic books.

Me too, SGU was awesome

hows it called?

Took 200mg when i woke up because i didn't get a great sleep and had to train first thing. Basically just makes you more alert, not stimulating like caffeine though.

LSD is better. Make sure you turn off your wifi for social media and distractions. Play some 432hz classical music on low volume and do 1 hour intervals with 10min break to maximize efficiency

Not sure I would take LSD to wake up, kek. I do like shrooms and acid though..

take modafinil regularly. Enjoy your new life, bro. shit makes you efficient and social...and you ask all sorts of interesting questions. You also have those 'zing' moments .....

Thanks
What do you mean by zing moments?

So, be me...used to work as a software tester ...i was pretty mediocre at life...i had trouble focusing on things and recalling information.....and really i was just a regular, getting by type of employee.

So, i joined a competitor company and right before i did i discovered modafinil ...took it on my last week of work with the old company i worked for. Holy shit, I finished weeks worth of work in hours, everything became so much easier. And, it gave me ways to improve processes and recall information from 'one area' and use it in another ....everything was clear af.

Move to new company...they fucking love me. Got a raise within a few months...and i was hooked to working.

Awesome
I've heard that if we use it everyday we build resistance and modafinil stop working so i better use only every other day.
Is that true?

Shit tier drug. Tolerance builds fast.

Get evekeo, Dexedrine or vyvanse. Those 3 are god sends. Just don’t use them every day.

Think twice do you need it and if you get rash stop asap. My friend got sjs from it.

Thanks
I believe i really need it, i am gonna try.
Thanks for the warning, i've heard that it's ok if i take every other day, this way i won't build tolerance, is that true?

Sg1 = sga > sgu

Just got a proper amphetamine from a doc.

Iv been on amphetamines for years. I don’t take them every day and I usually don’t redose on the same day. Iv not had any issues and I’m super productive when need be.

Whatever you take, just don’t get dependent on needing it to get things done.

nicotine supplements can work better with less side effects

Got it
I don't like the idea of using amphetamines because they are very addictive

Really? Any recommended ones? Are nicotine patches ok?

OP here
I've taken Modafinil at 10:40am and it's 01:20PM and and i fell nothing, but... I've noticed i am not getting bored while working, in fact i was enjoying it and i've got a lot of things done already, i am even fixing a Tablet that i've been postponing fixing for almost a year

It's weird, i feel absolutely nothing, but i can see results already

SGU back to destiny.

Spoilers:
>After like 6 comic books we learn a few ancients were frozen on the ship. Also there is an aux reactor and hundreds of repair drones that the crew didn't know about.

There are sprays. I'm going to give them a truck myself at some point myself. Haven't needed to lean on too much additional 'help' other than exercise, sleep, water, and caffeine but I'm starting to hit some really grinds in my business now and it'd be nice to pull out all the stops.

I don't know about Modafinil, but I used to take PHENIBUT regularly (like every day for ~1 month) and it was kind of a toss up.

Some days it felt helpful, made me much more confident and comfortable in social situations. I felt a lot happier and could basically chat with anybody about anything. I'm usually a little socially anxious and taking Phenibut basically made me feel like how I felt after drinking 3-4 beers but without feeling too drunk or slurring words or anything. It was like a clean, sharp drunk if that makes sense.

That being said some days the effect wasn't noticeable at all. Like some days it would work and some days it wouldn't, can't explain why. Also - when I would stop taking it, there was a noticeable withdrawal. My nerves felt shot and I felt anxious but it was never anything TOO overwhelming.

Attached: phenibut.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>After like 6 comic books we learn a few ancients were frozen on the ship. Also there is an aux reactor and hundreds of repair drones that the crew didn't know about.
That would be cool as fuck to watch

Phenibut is so goddamn expensive here
125g cost almost 1 and a half minumum wages

Yup
Honestly, best use i found for modafinil is it kills boredom. You can do a repetitive task for hours with good focus.
Also surprisingly effective for my social anxiety too ( it stops the mind wandering and thus reduces negative thoughts)
I think it would be great for depression as well

The downside and reason i don't use it anymore is i would never sleep until 5am the next day. It's a really weird feeling being physically tired as heck but mentally unable to sleep

Indeed
I've taken only 100mg, i don't think 200mg would make much of a difference since some anons said that Modafinil is not like amphetamines and won't do shit if i take more than necessary

I found 50mg was enough desu

Anyone have experience with Piracetam? How different is it from Modafinil?

how did you get your doc to prescribe it?

look into racetams

Felt nothing from that

That stuff is garbage

>dexedrine

I get 10mg prescribed daily and use it twice a week to keep tolerance low. Its my monday tuesday drug. Drains the blood out of your dick so i kinda hate it but love it. Dex is great because if you have [insane] discipline you can snort 2mg to get high for a couple hours only.

>vyvanse
Basically crystal meth you cant snort. This shit is fucking nanners do not recommend. One time I took 6x20mg and was high for 3 days. Imagine going to work 3 shifts and not sleeping in between them and spending the downtime cleaning and doing math. Magic wears off fast. It feels like youre on mdma and can get visuals. Dont abuse amfetamines, you are paying interest to steal from the future.

>evekeo

Quick rundown?

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-161205.jpg (1080x1393, 1.06M)

Piracetam just made me feel headachey and flushed. Caffeine had more effect desu.

I thought lsd was acid

I’ve been taking Modafinil recently for the last few months. I’m having a good amount of work done in comparison to other periods of my life, and getting better grades to boot. The only thing is that you MUST stay focused, I’m a discord tranny so I’ll be on it all day sometimes rather than doing homework. Also my sex drive has decreased significantly using it, which is helpful for me because of how much of a sex addiction I have (I’ve slept with 33 girls and I’m age 22).

I've heard that the main issue with piracetam is getting the correct dosage. People don't realize how much theyre supposed to take and it doesn't help that they're sold in awkward amounts.

This. Used to do noopept but id take 70mg at a time. Package rec 5

OP here, this thing works! I guess....
I don't feel a thing, like nothing has happened, but i've got a lot of stuff done and i didn't get bored at all, it seems like i am having way less random thoughts and more focused thoughts, the boring stuff is getting actually bearable. I've got a bit irritated when my mother called me to lunch because i was so focused on all the shits i was getting done, but nothing out of normal, i didn't get mad or anything, it's just that i would rather keep working than lunch (it's always the other way around)
I didn't, i've bought from a shaddy guy, it costed 2x the market price but hey, i don't need a prescription to buy from him, and 2x is actually pretty cheap, most people were asking 4x.

This guy gets it. Anyone on Adderall? What generic manufacturer? My current Aurobindo is awful. Thinking of switching to Dexedrine or something.

Thanks
I've been trying to nofap but i am always horny, let's see if this can help me with that too
How much noopept to make effect? Is it better than Modafinil?
I was thinking about buying noopept instead of Modafinil since it doesn't require a prescription, but it's so damn expensive here.
Is it worth it?

adderall is expensive as fuck, goes for like $10 a pill, not worth it.

I have a script. Literally pay $10 for 90 20mg each month. Kek.

Why adderall though? Are you not concerned of the potential long term health effects of taking an amphetamine?

Like what?
>inb4 bro science

is .. is that .. blastoise?

Not for me. 2 hours after taking it I get a huge surge in energy and motivation.

Obviously not as much as a 'speed' feeling as adderall, but lasts all day and no crash.

changed my life really

Attached: fullsizeoutput_462.jpg (560x240, 61K)

I take it 3-4 days in a row with 1-2 day breaks

Tell me more. How much do you take?
I am thinking about taking it every other day.

Trips of truth. Like holy shit. When I was on Modafinil, I could stay up for 48 hours without feeling tired at all.

I built up a tolerance to it pretty quickly tho, and it would only give me a few hours of energy. I've been off it for years at this point.

See this and absolutely do not take it every day. I would only use it in college to study for tests and work through multiple all nighters.

Also it can cause liver damage when used long term.

*every other day

How often do you recommend?

If your biochemistry is like mine, then I'd recommend once or twice a week to maximize the effects long term.

Really though, unless you're in college, stay away from Modafinil and other nootropics. Modafinil especially gave me a racing heartrate (130+ BPM), and made me feel like death after a while. You will never feel mentally tired, but you will definitely know that your body needs rest. At the end, it felt like simple tasks were enough to put me into cardiac arrest.

Diet + exercise

BroccoliSprouts = Nerves.Regenerate().AddNew();

and

if (Tumeric.Present())
{
inflammation--;
}

I've written a huge walltext and when i clicked backspace the page returned to the catalog and everything got deleted REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Tl;dl: I am taking to work in my own business.
How much do you take? 100mg 200mg?

I don't even remember desu, but I would always break the tablets in half and space them out in like 8 hour increments. Probably 100 mg each if I had to guess.

Again though, just do the following instead:
>HIIT, go to the track daily and run 400 m relays for massive energy gains. Aim for a 5 minute mile time.
>get on Jow Forums and start lifting
>don't eat like an unironic nigger
>8 hours of sleep per night and go to bed before midnight (I still have problems with this one)
I am currently a multimillionaire in my 20's, and the above works wonders for me.

I will try that, thank you.

Switch to dexedrine it's extremely based. Consistent experience unlike vyvanse which is more of a roller coaster. Feels way less druggy/stimmy but still has a hell of a kick

Never tried modafinil but noopept is honestly garbage. If youve never done any drug before its nice and id recommend 50mg each time

I never did, Modafinil is my first.
>noopept
It's so goddamn expensive here

how did you acquire your wealth? how would you go about it if you had to do it again?

I have the same question

Cryptocurrencies largely, targeted investments like AMD and rhodium, and crowd-sourced inventions.

If I had to do it again, I would do the same thing. Don't buy into traditional financial instruments that barely beat inflation, don't buy gold/silver, and don't buy a brick and mortar business unless you're moreso interested in passive income.

Don’t forget Father’s Day is coming up.

He's gay now.

Attached: keke.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

My friend had a prescription for Modafinil and gave me some. Didn't do anything for me except make it impossible for me to sleep. No stimulant effects for me at all. It may have been because I take adderall and have a tolerance or something though.

Based

And truer than anything else, period. I’ve been on an amphetamine binge all week (coding actually) long; took a day off today and felt eh earlier in the day, until I ate a big ass lunch & dinner of roasted broccoli+Brussels sprouts, salad, corn & black beans, and salmon fried in butter. Took a nap at some point too. And now I feel like nothing ever happened when just yesterday I was feeling like my mind was detached from my body I was so malnourished.

Aren't you afraid of butterfly skin?