I am left holding heavy bags again

Be you. Buy BAT. Buy BNB. Buy BTC. Buy ETH. Buy Nano. Buy BCH. Buy LTC. Nice gains. Great month.

Be me. Fall for the Korean Smart Cities, 300 TPS, Ethereum Killer, based white boy saves a Korean project hype. Buy Fantom @ 350 SATs. Told it's breaking into top 200. Everyone will FOMO in. Everyone dumps. Now holding bags @ 170 SATs. I fall for the pump and dump every fucking time user. When will this pump again so I can dump my heavy bags?

Attached: 8809002322.jpg (374x356, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>south african
>white

This is the future for LIT as well.

Give it a week. You'll be okay Douglas.

l2geography, south africa is 1st world africa not fking nigeria ranjesh

Don't fall for the paid shills on Jow Forums. Every month or so, suddenly 10+ threads a day appear about some unknown shit coin. Last month the most common was FTM, this month it will probably be LIT.

DYOR, don't fall for this shit.

If you dyor its pretty clear this a winner. I know it must burn you inside that you missed a premium buying opp early on or sold too early, but there's no reason to lie.

Nano about to moon

Redeem yourself by choosing Kyber, everyone deserves a second chance.

I dumped my Fantom to buy Lition. Lition is going to 10x from here. I'll rebuy Fantom at under 100 sats. The criminal Fantom devs will rebuy at under 100 sats and pump and dump it at around mainnet time.

>If you dyor its pretty clear this a winner. I know it must burn you inside that you missed a premium buying opp early on or sold too early, but there's no reason to lie.
this. LIT is the real deal. real partnerships with SAP and microsoft. working product. low marketcap. i market bought at 2x ICO price

>criminal
no proof just lies
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

what are the tokenomics of it? looks like it retraced after the samsung news

Fantom is great. What a bunch of bs here.

You know a project is a winner when there are several shills for orther projects in its threads. They know they will get attention they wouldnt get otherwise

LIT sucks

Biz hates projects with actual development. It only likes a meme machine disguised as a cryptocurrency project headed by a fat russian psychology major.

great investment, you're just 50 years too early

Biz still buying Chink scams?

Actually Fantom threads are infested with LIT shills hoping that anyone dumb enough to buy Fantom will buy LIT

Yes.

Attached: 1477683248684.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

>smart cities
>300k tps
>Andre doesn’t even hold
>ran by incompetent gooks
>scammed ico
>erc-20 token
>meme dag
>hobby project
>no real world usage
>won’t be adopted since no devs will build on a meme like this
>majority of the billion dollar companies already working with eth and others.
user, I...

>DYOR
Do you have any reccs for a newfag that wants tho know what coins are not shitcoins and invest, please? Where/what to look at would be great already, as I'm just starting out.

Yeah don't fall for it. Miss out on an easy 3x because faggots abuse the pajeet meme.

Check out fantom github and white paper. Try and and understand what mechanisms and look up blockchain consensus. Look at how many gossip p2p coins are coming out. Or just trust an user that this is pretty awesome setup.

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin

Fantom will be top 10 this EOY, the only reason to not be there yet is the bear market. If fantom was released in 2017 it already would had 1 billion cap.

Thank you, user

I see it as more top 20ish. Top 50 is a given

>dag
>winning anything

Blockchains are dags faggot. kys

Attached: 1516406448542.png (817x443, 34K)