GET LIT!

APOLOGIZE!

Someone bought 300+ eth worth on Idex and 70+ on Bibox.

Attached: 1555679487223.jpg (1280x585, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/
youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s
medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASSEMBLE!

Attached: 1555565389833.png (959x1024, 1.38M)

I get the feeling that there is no more than one Pajeet shilling this with the same buzzwords and same pictures

>Imagine thinking $51kUSD is a big buy order
Keeek

I sold all my lto, fantom, quant and chx for lition

You have no idea how much I hate pre 2016 richers like you.

I'll be joining you once my litties take off. FAGGOT

Attached: LitionChad.jpg (959x1024, 148K)

** PUMP & DUMP *** RED ALERT. **

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) standard."

Nice, he turned 300 eth into 240 LMAO what a fucking retard.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

lition review 8 out of 10

i am from germany and i can't find a single reference for the VR-Banks and Lition cooperation, just some shady websites. i would assume that they inform about that somewhere wouldn't they?

imagine getting excited about a 50k buy topkek
i throw that into shitcoins every other day

Not this faggot again. He said the same thing about chx.

Every single coin that pumps has a retrace before the next leg up, I have no idea why anyone would be worried about something going 2x then correcting, especially as it just listed on IDEX. Throw a few ETH at (L)it then check back in a month, comfy.

>Every single coin that pumps has a retrace before the next leg up, I have no idea why anyone would be worried about something going 2x then correcting, especially as it just listed on IDEX. Throw a few ETH at (L)it then check back in a month, comfy.
this.

Amazing article on Lition

Still sleeping on this??

Retrace almost done, round 2 should start soon!

- Lition is developing the advanced scalable public-private blockchain with deletable data features, made for commercial products.

- GDPR compliant blockchain infrastructure for business.

Watch @boxmining video: youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s

- Has a working product - P2P Energy dApp commercial since April 2018.

- Already has MVP - Live Testnet.

- SAP innovation partner.

- Microsoft partner

- Lition Advisor Dr. Juergen Mueller is a SAP CTO, and also an advisor for the German government for legal framework for STOs

- Made for European regulated STOs. Designed with the Government.

- Also has a MVP for syndicate loan processing.

- Live P2P Energy exchange with customers in over 100 cities.

Amazing in depth @CryptoMedics AMA: medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a

- Currently there is 26 million LIT in circulation. Only $5m marketcap

- Do check out who their complete list of partners are and what they are into.

- Also check out their team details on Linkedin as well

I'm sure if we point out its dumping that you will call it a normal correction. At what point will you concede that it is dumping?

I can smell your disgusting shit covered hands. Kill yourself.

>german Fantom
$10000 EOY

>I'm sure if we point out its dumping that you will call it a normal correction. At what point will you concede that it is dumping?
look at the chart tomorrow :)