/biz is so fucking dead

/biz is so fucking dead.
There is a reason why you only can make 5 threads.
People just post completely nonsense threads and instant abandon them.
90% of threads have less than 4 answers.

Attached: 1554589728487.png (796x1060, 407K)

we have to get rid of lame marketing shitposts, they are killing Jow Forums

This

maybe implement the r9k robot with a time limit? i know for sure flags would help

just look at the ratio of thread/h and posts/min

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-19 um 15.39.16.png (702x376, 44K)

Flags would definitely help, and expose organized shills throwing shit on their coins
If they notice they're going to get a rejection effect on their "products", they will stop

So biz has the best thread to post ratio on the site?

it hast the worst. almost no post/thread.

fuck off

congrats, you can't into reading and/or math

shitcoin shilling pajeet detected.
go eat poop somewhere else.

and u are a fucking GERMAN, ahahaha FUCKING GERMAN

Flags would make things worse since the jeets would lrn2vpn

yes and im holding Rheinmetall AG stocks.

Attached: 1555529125678.jpg (564x564, 30K)

Totally agree. Limit IP addresses to one post per 24 hours.

and ban countries that are constantly spamming.

This board is currently 80% shit and 20% relevant talk.

Something legitimately needs to be done. This Baird used to be good

We can do something about, we can open constant blackflag threads for frequently shilled coins for example.
If they start with another coin we can just add it to blackflag post.
They won't stop shilling, but at least they won't flood anymore the board with shitposts

that's because /business/ requires careful, thoughtful posts. there's actually too many right now

Arent you the Rheinmetall AG Stocks faggot who constantly spams shitty germanistan stocks?

Attached: 1536935722773.jpg (247x185, 23K)

yep, and he's complaining that people aren't posting in his spam threads

maximum hypocrisy

More like 95/5

How hard is it?
You wage slave for a 20 percent down payment on some rental real estate and you work part time on building your own business. Not exactly rocket science.

What I've noticed happen is someone posts a thread on here and the first 1-3 anons who reply answer the question with incredible based replies, and then it just turns into pajeets shilling and hate women and n words thread

I've been the last person to post in hundreds of threads at this point. You can call me The Thread Killer.

Attached: 1515642643634.jpg (900x948, 260K)

flags would make it much more Jow Forums-esque
>heh i was almost forced to face the fact that my argument was bad but i see you have a flag which has memes attached to it hahaha tough luck mutt/ahmed/pajeet/ching chong/paco/roach/swampnigger/etc etc

i agree. i hate coming into these threads and being the first poster. makes me want to an hero unless i can blast OP in some way

Attached: 1555468247933.png (540x406, 348K)

pajeets are paid shills, they don't have arguments, just copypasta

>Wagon wheel or Leaf detected

I have a hard time believing this.

>Walk into Jow Forums expecting Business & Finance
>Turns out it's just cryptocurrency shilling and speculation

Attached: haha get fucked.jpg (236x191, 9K)

The mods have been asleep for a long time here.

Attached: 1522086980165.png (1277x1029, 1.99M)

Mods haven't banned India yet

It’s because zoomers only care about shitcoins and now that they’re going to die they’re leaving this place.

imagine how much money chinkmoot would make if they just banned all shitskin ip addresses from posting, and sold them rate-limited passes.

shitskins are privileged to be able to post on a board alongside whites, they need to be treated as such. letting them run rampant on boards related to finance is just a terrible idea.

even ignoring the fact that shitskins are universally worthless for discussion, they're also all so poor its not possible to have any kind of a discussion about money with a species that thinks making $100 a month is something to be proud of.

Fake volumes.