MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYY

MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY MMMYYY MOONEYYYYY IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: OWWIESSSSSSS.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ownmarket/own-our-vision-for-the-crypto-community-85fbe1c64984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY MMMYYY MOONEYYYYY IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fraudster devs are dumping their tokens. Look at the chart. Price is falling off a cliff. It is going back down to 700k marketcap where it was only a few months ago.

They lied about mainnet beting Q1, they lied about having tokenized billions of dollars worth of assets, they lied about having STO's lined up until 2020. They lied to pump the price of their token so they could get more money when you dump it. This is fraud.

Sell your CHX for LIT. LIT is a real STO platform

I don't blame you for trying but your wasting your time. All the noobs and chump change pajeets panic sold your coordinated fud already.

Those that are well informed enough to ignore this stupidity won't be selling and buying this weeks biz pnd garbage.

All of these biz shill coins have the same old strapline. Multiple posts saying "its unfuddable" , "i'm getting antshares vibes", "top 30 coin"
They are all fucking shite mate and you know it. Everyone shilling LIT bought last week and will likely dump middle of next. All the fucking same, FTM, BOLT, VIDT and LIT is next to go. If you have not bought any of these yet your already too fucking late as they are all PnD's.

CHX is a SCAM COIN

They did a hilarious shill thread yesterday on plebbit. Full of lies and obvious bullshit.

Name a coin that isn't a SCAM and back it up with verifiable proof?

You do a hilarious shill thread every day and should really consider suicide. Samefag harder next time you worthless piece of shit.

> hilarious shill thread yesterday on plebbit. Full of lies and obvious bullshit.

form your own opinion biz?

medium.com/@ownmarket/own-our-vision-for-the-crypto-community-85fbe1c64984

fraudster chx devs are dumping their tokens. they can only dump 10k tokens per day because there isn't enough liquidity to dump more. they are slow exit scamming. it's going back down to 700k marketcap where it was only a few months ago. everyone knows it's a scam now

LOL. You missed your opportunity to buy on Wed. Keep up the copy pasta thoug.

Pretty soon Own won't need biz and it's IDEX bottom feeders to help influence price. It will have a finished product and paying clients, unlike most of the utter shit being peddled here.

>Sell your CHX for LIT. LIT is a real STO platform
NICE EDNDING SIR

lition is doing a $20m STO soon.. litions marketcap is only $4m marketcap. sell chx for lition

Attached: 1555617718649.jpg (1121x553, 59K)

bitcoin. 10 years of it being not a scam

That was so predictable a reply that I purposefully resisted the temptation to not include: "not including BTC ofc" on my post. Fuck me your dim.

Yes listen to this guy, he's clearly not a paid marketer or a member of any PnD group or anything like that...

>Yes listen to this guy, he's clearly not a paid marketer or a member of any PnD group or anything like that...
chx is a scam. fraudster devs are dumping their tokens.

>Pretty soon Own won't need biz and it's IDEX bottom feeders to help influence price. It will have a finished product
Did main net launch or was it delayed?

>Did main net launch or was it delayed?
i warned everyone mainnet would be delayed until end of Q2. they said Q1 to pump the price of their coin. they are fraudsters

i wouldn't be surprised if these fraudster devs delay mainnet again until Q3

>i wouldn't be surprised if these fraudster devs delay mainnet again until Q3
They did say in Telegram that it's a possibility. They want as many people to own CHX and be aware of how to do the token swap, so if it takes more time, that's what they will do. All stated in their official telegram.

Attached: 1555687817014.jpg (942x1200, 774K)

They are playing a slimy game where they “launched” mainnet (without a wallet or explorer or nodes or anything that makes a mainnet useful) so the price wouldn’t tank due to a delay and they can say they have a working product but at the same time act like they are perpetually in startup mode with tons of amazing things coming in the future if you just wait a little bit longer.

>They are playing a slimy game where they “launched” mainnet (without a wallet or explorer or nodes or anything that makes a mainnet useful) so the price wouldn’t tank due to a delay and they can say they have a working product
Well said. This is exactly what they're doing. Imagine if they were running a Kickstarter instead and tried this tactic. People would be crying for refunds right now. Fortunately you can ask for a refund in the form of market selling, although it's getting late for that with each passing day.

Has anyone seen this email from Sascha yet? Pretty concerning if you ask me

Email

Mainnet delayed until Q4, thank you for youre understanding. Auf Wiedersehen!

Danke,
Sashja,
OWWFounder

>They are playing a slimy game where they “launched” mainnet (without a wallet or explorer or nodes or anything that makes a mainnet useful) so the price wouldn’t tank due to a delay and they can say they have a working product but at the same time act like they are perpetually in startup mode with tons of amazing things coming in the future if you just wait a little bit longer.
this

>4988▶
>
this, right guys? THIS IS THE PROOF, LETS GO TO THE SEC

>From one scam to another
At least you know where to pick your victims. Poor sods.

chx has been exposed as a scam. the fraudster devs will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their chx and then walk away from the project. mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". they can't dump all their chx all at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. they can only dump about 10,000 chx per day. it will take them a long time to dump it all.