BNB is a scam

twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1118917766227136514

So your telling me binance never bought back the tokens? So only demand for bnb is fucking binance chain(a platform for tokens with no use) and launchpad(which will soon die as pumps dry up). What the actual fuck, why is it pumping?

Attached: 34hultv726c21.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

>he didn't buy cheap BNB

There is underlying value, but it's highly inflated due to clever marketing, market makers, their binance lauchpad scheme, and their pump tactics for their centralized dex. So pretty much chink scam

Word is starting to get out. IDEX recently announced they will be delisting BNB. Other exchanges will follow. I guess what comes around goes around.

chink are fucking good at marketing, to the retards

Attached: 1555060118988.png (670x958, 303K)

That is true. The sheep worship him. It's fucking pathetic

Not doing buybacks to avoid security law but still burning tokens makes no sense. The SEC would make no distinction between the two because they both create the expectation of profits.

I was around when Binance just started and everybody was still on Polo and Bittrex. How the fuck did I miss BNB kms

I see you guys are still discrete, this brigade is not obvious at all. Particularly good work answering to each other. 7/10 well done.

I presume your a bnb holder, please explain to me why it was okay for binance to make everyone think they were buying back there profits from the market, when in fact they were keeping all of it?

They’re reducing the overall supply by burning tokens in their treasury

The twitter thread is actually pretty good and lays out the difference

I'll answer to you when you send me an invite to the discord where you coordinated this brigade.

It is so disgusting and admirable how manipulative this chink is. The drop had nothing to do with the fork and he knows it. He has nothing against BSV and creg but he saw an opportunity to get his dick sucked so he delisted it. The best PR stunt crypto has ever seen.
What's even more disgusting is all the morons that worship him.

Why disgusting? You haven't said one single negative thing about him and you have admitted how admirable he is.

But they are creating far less demand than they initially set out to make. Reducing the supply doesn't increase value if there is no demand.
I saw this tweet and made a thread, I'm not in any discord groups.

Learn to read you fucking retard.

>launchpad is not a way to 5x your money (its only for binance teehee)

It’s pretty pathetic he played with brainlet emotion. Wolf in sheep clothing, I really dislike cz after that twitt.

BSV bag holders mad that BTC and BNB looking to go on a bull run so need to FUD as if it's actually going to work.

People hold BSV unironically?

they'll hold your dick too if you know whaddamean eh eh eh eh eh

Attached: 432346236.jpg (640x368, 98K)