Only the strong will survive

They know our tech is strong. The code reviews have confirmed. aBFT is the future and they all want in cheap. Stay strong Fantom Chads. Our time is near.

Attached: 1552264925852.jpg (1274x1344, 145K)

Whales accumulating

Attached: 20190418_220504.jpg (1008x226, 101K)

PAJEET SHILL DETECTED
gfy you and your shitcoin

ANONS DON'T WASTE MONEY ON THIS SHIT, PROVEN SCAM

youre trying too hard faggot.

suck my sheet pajit

Asynchronous byzantine fault tolerance means that errors from an infinite amount of time will correct itself and random verification. While regular bft is that 2/3 of good actors will vote for the right decision (normal operation).

As far as I know hashgraph is the only coin to have aBFT proven with a computer using BOQ. However it's also a gossip based consensus dag. Which you can't even touch until it goes live, which might not even happen this year.

Enter fantom. They have their own unique consensus Lachesis which is amazing tech I really reccomend reading github, basically solves the smart contract on DAG problem with built in timestamps, same as hashgraph.

Gossip based consensus is the future because scaling is solved, which is crypto's main obvious problem. Only 3 coins are using gossip based: radix, hashgraph, and fantom. When they go live one of them will be next ethereum. Blockchain 3.0

This is a huge deal. aBFT guarantees no errors as much as any software made can. Gossip based is in my opinion better sharding for scaling. And with time topology they can integrate smart contracts within the DAG structure. Their evm easily imports all smart contract development from ethereum.

There are tons of promises and hopes in crypto but real world highscore for tps I believe is eos at 4ktps. When fantom goes live we beat that at minimum 10k tps. Also you have to understand the 300k tps was sacrificed for time to finality. At 10k tps we will get a .1 second confirmation time vs eos .5 seconds.

Until fantom has tons of nodes we won't know real world results. In the lab with lachesis algorithm the more nodes the shorter time to finality.

It's really amazing what is going on with fantom to nerds and people that care to see how blockchain is evolving. Oh yeah and hashgraph is closed source and fantom is on github. So in my mind fantom is the realest option for the gossip based scaling.

Based

Go shit in a river Minesh

fantom was a gook pump and dump. the devs are criminals

FTM needs no shilling here, just accumulate and wait

Okay but why are these scammers developing some damn advanced code on github everyday. You should remind them they are pajeets and not coders. They shouldn't be doing updates everyday.

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS BEFORE I SOLD BOTTOM REEEEEE

exactly. whales are accumulating hard the bottom is in

bought my first bag at 0.91c. decent move i think

smart money

Thanks just bought 100k radix

>Doesn't realize Radix is just a mental masturbation exercise that will never see the light of day.

this

Gook scam

All fucking in. Thanks for the cheap Fantom you autists

The dump has stopped, y'all can exhale now

Attached: 1555518473621a.jpg (1724x1724, 167K)

2c by Sunday. Book it.

Excellent shill. Props

>smart cities
>300k tps
>Andre doesn’t even hold
>ran by incompetent gooks
>scammed ico
>erc-20 token
>meme dag
>hobby project
>no real world usage
>won’t be adopted since no devs will build on a meme like this
>majority of the billion dollar companies already working with eth and others.
user, I...

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin.

Looks like someone didnt buy the dip on time

Yes an asian person was involved, those asians are dumb as hell

Did a South Korean bang the fuck out of some snow bunny you were crushing on?

Missed the /s reddit tag. I think people know race of team means nothing. Tech is all.

Nigga I'm on the side of anyone who makes me money. Fuck you.

Pre Binance Dex pump?