I AM HODLING

WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro. Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what? I'm not part of that group. When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~! Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT. NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD. I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU. You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob. The people inbetween hold. In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

Attached: btc-vs-time.png (1101x1151, 190K)

Day trading is a zero sum game.
Gambling.

for traders it's a negative sum game because the house always wins.

Not when you know how to trade spreads and arb. There is still risk, but ~80% od my trades are ultimately profitable (at least vs base pair).

>80% profitable

Lel at least post a believable number

It isn't difficult to win 80% of the time. My win rate is aroound 70%, 80% on some months but I barely make money because my losses are always much greater. Win rate doesn't mean as much as you think.

>my losses are always much greater
sooo.. gambling

Hahabaaa

Kys newfag

My ties!!!!

no

>can't spell "holding"
Not going to make it

You'll want to know how to trade when the next bubble pops. That's unironically the best time to make the most money in the shortest amount of time. The dumb money creates so much easy volatility, all you need to know is basic TA to take advantage of it.

i cant read charts but it looks like the last run was that small bump before the real run up. Am i totally wrong?

Log scale makes it look like that but I think you and me both know 19,000 to 3,200 was not a small bump... it was fucking depressing

any good resources for learning?

You know stop losses? Maybe you run into frequently but you'll be better off, longterm

Look up support and resistance, RSI, consolidation patterns, and that's about it. Trade on a demo account or with a small of money to get the feel for the price action. If you find someone trading with Fibonacci on their chart or any sort of elaborate indicator/pattern, avoid them like the plague.

Thanks, an actual legit post. Not some guy saying pan handle and fucking cup forming, so buy in... price tanks. I swear these fuckers were taught by Bogdanoff

You guys are all fucking retarded. This is just a copy of the original bitcoin talk post that started the HODL meme.

No shit

You had me at pit pat piffy wing wong wang

How are these colors

Attached: New Color.png (1083x571, 107K)