Binance

Remember when Bitfinex was by far the largest exchange? When Bittrex was the most trusted exchange? When Poloniex was actually relevant? When Yobit and Cryptopia were the shitcoin exchanges?
Now it's all Binance. Where the fuck did this chink exchange come from and how did it overtake every other exchange in 6 months? It's so fucking unbelievable. Nobody ever talks about Polo or Bittrex anymore. It's all Binance and some IDEX here and there.

Attached: Binance-vs-Bitfinex.png (1000x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeOQ2cHwv20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The lax kyc rules probably has something to do with it and its somewhat decent reputation

It was talked because it was only the big exchange that listed link. As you know biz is heavily invested in link. Now it is time for binance to die

It's still the only exchange that is talked about.

It was the only exchange that had lax kyc and anyone around the world, especially the west, could use and was listing all the hot coins. So as it listed all the hot coins, it attracted all the users and so it's volume for many coins was the best by alot. It's now maintained it's dominance by gimmicky marketing that sheep lap up and by skirting most legalities that other exchanges have to deal with. I have a feeling they will get fucked at some point.

Fuck off retard

Wasnt a bsv supporter, but cz is the lefty that pushed people towards supporting satoj

BSV HOLDER ONS SUICIDE WATCH HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 69e99f20c50a8c68aa0e8f0845f84a8c.jpg (640x379, 22K)

I don’t get it, what are u 13?

Bittrex sucks, delisting random coins and only allowing international users to trade new coins blocking out US traders.

Idex is much easier than etherdelta/forkdelta. When etherdelta got bought they promised to remove coins and have a stricter listing process.

Money moves to where it can trade.

Bitmax is also talked about recently, though its mostly fud.

Attached: yDZ8-Jaj_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 10K)

BSV holders go crying to mommy because BNB and BTC are up and their bags won't sell.
Pic related, the absolute state of BSV holders

Attached: BSV MAD.jpg (1350x393, 85K)

copy paste plus some marketing and ieo scams plus your own token burn scam. scams left and right. imagine all this money would have gone into btc, it would be over 10k already

Yeah. And now they have become very elitists and picky. Listing shady projects which are paying their fair share under the hood. Many hot coins with arguable quality are being left behind it. It will backfire on them, since everytime this happens a new competitor with fresh takes like they were in their beginnings just comes up.

Poloniex killed itself by running a shitty website that used to be laggy as fuck during peak hours.
Margin traders got fucked time after time trying to use their broken website.
Then they froze peoples money and didn't respond to their support tickets for months.

Then removal of margin trading in America was the nail in their coffin.

Fake volume, mostly, fake it till you make it.

>Cryptopia
Man I miss the good old days
youtube.com/watch?v=jeOQ2cHwv20

Because all of the other exchanges are terrible to use. Binance just works.

Cryptopia (before the changes) looked terrible. So did all of the other exchanges and they were all terrible to actually use. Cryptopia looked like a literal scam pajeet tier site. KuCoin was shilled heavily but it's terrible too.

Binance just works well

fake follower counts on social media fake volume all the coins listed n binance dumped to hell v+ virtue signalling = cz

The chink has too much power, he has to fall.
Let the games begin.

Binance got a lot of good rep from the start because Neo was taking off at the time and Binance was the only exchange giving people their GAS and allowed them to trade it. Plus they also rolled out a ton of ICOs like Tron.

FUCK BINANCE
FUCK CZ
AND FUCK CHINK COINS

Attached: 1555680954604.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Shut up idiot. 1.The team who made it were actual tech chads who had been making top tier exchange software long before binance. Not just crypto shit, NASDAQ level. 2.They have public faces, they make a big deal of acting ethicly and MOST IMPORTANT THEY NEVER FUCK UP MY FUNDS

More importantly, can someone explain to me where all these shitcoiners came from? I was buying BTC in 2014-2016 on Coinbase, and back then the only shitcoins that were taken semi-seriously were ETH, LTC, and maybe a few others. In 2017 I found communities like biz and crypto twitter and it was like a whole different world. Obvious scam coins that werent even a month old suddenly had massive communities that were shilling left and right. You can see on the alt marketcap chart (excludes BTC) how quickly this happened. Where did they all come from?

Attached: altcoins.png (1820x1749, 187K)

the fees you absolute mongs

>It was talked because it was only the big exchange that listed link.
This is the only correct answer.

when you call sub 6 foot humans who fucked up every ieo they ever did chads, you are clearly sold fully on your religion. Well Done!

binance is the normie exchange

>normie exchange
kill yourself fucktard

>Now it is time for binance to die
creg why dont you lay off the liquor for once

Sold all my BNB today. Held for 1800% gains. Not bad. I have officially made it :)

When binance started operating there was already a huge dissatisfaction with the existing exchanges. BInance simply gave them a good reason to finally leave and switch over.

How much in usd if you don't mind?

YouTubers, Google/Facebook Ads for ICOs, and MLM promoters all got in and started latching on to different coins. Only thing missing was the twitchtards and influencers.

Lmfao fuck shitrex and polionix, what awful exchanges, glad they’ve lost all vol

Because COSS and EUNEX haven't started mass marketing/fake volume yet. COSS literally just listed a coin that's sole purpose is to create fake volume and give the profits of the bots to token holders

I would be careful with Binance if I were you people. Quadriga was supposed to be canada's biggest oldest exchange with highest volume and easiest to use and it was criminal scam. Im sure binance will steal all your money too.

Froggo is right.

You're right about this. It will not end well for Binance or CZ. The DEX is a scheme to alleviate legal pressure. Hes to clean, hes got to be dirty. Head of binance charity, do some research on this.

Hopefully after we make it

They had all the hot coins making the biggest pumps in q3 and q4 of 2017 during the golden bull run. All the gains were being made there so everyone went there. People will go where there are gains to be made

Quadriga had based customer service. Only way i could get bitcorns like 5 years ago. They were a vendor not an exchange

so you're one of those retards

there is not one creature on earth who can understand what you are saying. Congrats bud, you ARE special!

~3M after taxes

you basically sold eth for 24$.

binance is far away from done.

Binance is done. Imagine the CEO of some stock exchange tweeting about delisting companies. It's not a real.business and it will fall