AMB.....MRbearwolf BTFO’d

Looks like mr bearwolf is full of shit. See pic attached. Almost 140usd in 1 hour in bundle payments made to this node.

Some of the smaller ones have been getting about 10usd per hour. Check for your selves.

Attached: 5DB5C5C4-FA9F-4C70-8779-0978F9BCDFCF.png (750x1334, 253K)

Here is a diff node. This node payed 250k amb. Already made 100usd in a little over an hour. That’s over 2k usd a day. Fuck!!!!

Attached: 159F7DF8-D7AD-4FEA-AE12-37F53A99B84B.png (750x1334, 249K)

750kusd in one year. Holy fucking shit. I just went all in on amb.

>le epic pretend to be retarded tactic

Choke on your curry rakesh

What are you talking about user. Go to the explorer, click nodes. Watch them keep gaining bundle rewards in their wallets.

Check for your self faggot.

waaat, i bought some AMB last week, bit underwater now. how do i set up a node and how much amb do i need

QUICK RUNDOWN RAJ

You gotta apply. These are high tier nodes, from what iv seen they’re payed 500k amb to 2 million amb to be validator nodes

Of course a zeta node will return less, but there are obviously lots of bundles on the network as is, and i would assume more are coming once more nodes get onborded. The lowest tier node is 10k amb

The future is looking bright.

Nobody is buying your bags baeshoor. Fuck off already. How exactly are you going to cash out Amb rewards when everyone else keeps selling theirs and keep price down

mr. bearwolf was always a troll

Attached: jjjk.png (671x279, 44K)

What’s life like living with Down’s syndrome?

Smells like curry in here

Can someone BTFO OP already? Not gonna looking into this scam but I like to see pajeets caught when they're shitting the street. Thanks Jow Forumsraelis for keeping this place as clean as possible.

Op is just speculating rewards because he sees dollar signs.

BUT THERE Are still NO FUCKING BUNDLES

>can’t do his own research and realize this shit is literally the most legitimate project in crypto.
>can’t do math and figure out an idea of how many bundles we already have on mainnet
You deserve to be poor. Have fun with your stinky Linkies

Based, also checked

They’re hidden for now faggot. You can use math to get a basic idea, but your an idiot so YOU CANT

>Have fun with your stinky Linkies
I will, thanks

I bought 5k Amb two days ago. it's still worth about the same. This guy just wants you to buy his bags. Don't fall for it like i did

Another retarded who can’t take 5 min to actually look at the mainnet

These imaginary bundle rewards (generated from Ambrosus heartbeat bundles) are explained here
NEVER FORGET THE NONSTOP LARPERS AND PUMP AND DUMPS FROM SCAMBROSUS
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 76K)

It’s been posted in the other bread. Hermes nodes have been running for months. They are ran by ambs big clients. Some are charging 100usd per bundle.

It’s over mrbearwolf. Thanks for allowing me to accumulate so fucking much. My life will be changed this time next year. Thanks again nigga