Shitcoin List - Bully the pajeets edition

Hard shilled coins on Jow Forums:

FTM
RLC
Lition (new entry)

Let's keep in mind this, every time you see some post of these, consider they're just spamming, so until mods don't decide to do something about we can keep clean the board by hard bullying those smelly indian shit-eaters.

KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFE ANONS, DON'T WASTE THEM ON PROVEN SCAMS

Attached: bll3.gif (746x479, 197K)

added:
HOLO

FTM, LIT and BOLT.
3 of the most obvious pump and dump shill schemes i've ever seen on biz. To be fair, some of these might actually be good projects one day, but right now they are merely vehicles for groups of piranhas to strip you of your money.

conmetro

Attached: 1553871848828.png (932x550, 66K)

where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume

0xbtc

Its simple. I'll never buy any coin that i know is being shilled by paid market makers. Like I said, for all i know FTM might actually be a great project. Its not FTM I hate, it's the paid groups who actively shill and fud tokens to con people.

binance

NANO

I suggest you all to fullfill shillposts of shit, as soon as they realize their getting the hard rejection effect they will stop.

>where's your buy order son?
Classic pajeet argument, go eating some shit Raj

This. Also chainlink

Stay the fuck away from my Litties jeets

Let's make a constant thread on this

We need this thread, this should be a regular. I'll go

>Banyan
>FUN
>Bounty
>Deep Brain Chain
>Electrify Asia

Jury's out on BTT and TRX, I know a lot of Jow Forums made money on TRX and got out at the right time, it was never really shilled hard, and def not a coordinated campaign. Not sure if BTT belongs here, any anons want to weigh in?

Let's keep only hard shilled coins here, so they'll stop crushing our genitals

bitcoin
ethereum
chainlink

Roger that Iceman

I think we need a meta for shitcoins...

Also, BIRD

Fair enough it gets annoying, I feel that. But shitting on major breakthroughs is annoying as well. Fantom discussions should be based on tech rather than price movement.

NEXT, BOLT

Whats left?

holo
link
either bcash

complete shitskin trash

i am over 120k USD in profit on holo. total shitcoin sell sell selll

Yeah but when did you buy in?

Nuls

Shill groups were ok during the bullrun, but now there's not so much new money, these groups now actively fud other projects to try to coax ppl to sell and buy into this weeks shill, so they can dump on them. They're cancer.

12k rupees, that's unbelievable Raj!

You know, I don't actually hold NANO, but I see some posts every now and then of the dev team. They're actually doing fucking well for a crypto project, price obviously doesn't reflect that. But I'm amazed by the progress they've made

They are making a currency, and it doesn't need to Moon before it can be used as one.

Nano is not shilled so much, so guess it's ok. Let's focus on the most spammed coins

I FORGOT: NKN

Conmetro may be all you want but it has an actual product that works.

>RLC
Wtf?
RLC has been around for years while those others are literal new scam coins

RLC is total centralized shit. All of this time and HOT is beating them to market by a mile.

Half of RLC's whitepaper is "decentralize later" with no plan or idea how to do it.

So why all this PAID pajeet shill?

>Centralized
No it's not? Wtf are you talking about

was about to say

Basically they are telling "hey we have great plans" and they pay indans to beg for money.
Lame French fuckers

Technically NKN is a good project, but they're shit at marketing. Biz seems to like it, but no one else does.

I don't know very much about the proj, but i see it's often spammed on the board, so it seems a shitcoin