Timo haters btfo

Timo haters btfo

medium.com/clc-group/clc-group-connects-steam-with-smart-contracts-cf6aafbdeb8e

Attached: Steam.jpg (1080x1292, 145K)

Hey timo I’m still waiting for that 30c link

Wow its nothing

>steamAPIs.com
>this site not associated with Valve Corp.

kys OP

Kek. Timo doesn't realise that he will never recover, much like his cottage cheese physique. Timo just kys

Timo is a nazi and should be punched

FAGGOT HAHAHAHA

I'm gay and I want to suck timos big veiny cock

You don't need funding Timo, just use your TA skills

Timo is a low T, weak jawed bitch

>ITT Johny switching VPNs like a madman to throw slurs at Timo the Innovator

Timo BTFO once again

didn't I just see someone the other on the link telegram ask how to connect their node to a steam api?

Thanks just bought 100k tokenized skins

>massive amounts of cope

if i see that faggo im going to smash his skull in

shit. the other day*

quick rundown on why "we" hate Timo?

>we
It's just Johny and linkpool pajeets

Shills Link one day, dumps the other

This. Its not just Jonny or as Timo keeps spelling it in this thread Johny.
We're all in this together except Timo.
He dumped 800K link while sharing his expectations for 25K sats then swayed sentiment so no one would buy until under 30c. All the while attempting fundraising ETH to scoop up more cheap link to swing trade on the same community he claims to support.
He just wrote a whole blog post for an adapter it took less time to make than the pointless words he wrote.

this. hes just such a faggot.
sorry "frens" fuck off CLCG

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

why would steam ever allow tokenization of any of their digital items? they make ridiculous fees in the range of 10-30% per trading card transaction, for example

We're not in this together you dumb nigger. If some nerd on Twitter is able to manipulate you into making bad trades, that's on you. No one is here to hold your hand. If you're too stupid to figure how how to trade, that's on you. The people who aren't getting bamboozled aren't crying about Timbo's Tweets. Accept responsibility for your ineptitude.

Sounds like a smart guy. How can I invest in him?

>In its current state, a smart contract would be able to use the API to query a list of a users items, the items price, the amount of the item model existing on the market, the lowest price it was sold and the highest price it was bought. The Chainlink node can get proof of the transaction happening with checking the buyers profile list of skins and see if the item ID is in that. In case the transfer didn’t happen, an pre-decided collateral (in cryptocurrency) would go back to the buyer.

this is all that's needed, valve would have to shut down all APIs to stop it

Right now they're making high margins on low volume. Tokenized in-game items will increase the value of the items (and thereby their cut), as well as lead to expanded interest in the items due to provable ownership and secure exchange.

Fucking fortnite made 2.5 billion off of skins, and cryptokitties brought ETH to its knees. The short answer is that they'll do it because they'll make more money.

I think I'm too dumb for this. Fuck.

I've been holding my stack since 2017. I don't trade it. But I can see this is an undeserving cash grab from a mile away.

>While it has tremendous utility as a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, some of Bitcoin’s valuation can be traced to simple scarcity—much like how scarcity leads party hats in RuneScape or rare skins in CS:GO to serve as both in-game and real world currencies with prices over 10,000$.
>rs
>10,000$

Absolute state.

Attached: 1554487873811.gif (500x567, 89K)

Keep feeding those tits of yours Timo

Then don't contribute. What do you care about other anons wasting their ETH? You're not the crypto police.

Keep throwing impotent temper tantrums on biz Johny

>exposing the truth
>throwing a temper tantrum

> it was a guest post written by Adelyn all along

Friendly reminder that you all should stop interacting with posts pertaining twitter fags/discord trannies. No fud, no shill, just ignore these literally whos. They're irrelevant in the big picture so just leave them this way.

>exposing the truth
You make this Timo guy as someone with incredible influence, like a official spokeperson for the Chainlink community or a government representative. I'll definitely have to look into investing in this man.

I thought they were reddit fags? And the community migrated to twitter? Isn't delphi a discord? Who is a fag and how does this work?

>We're all in this together except Timo.
lol

Thanks just bought 100k linkpool which allows me to stake 7 link

wow great new for Chainlink! BRB, market selling my stack

Absolutely keked

Literally anyone can "partner" with steamapis, kys timo you absolute pajeet

Not everyone get per-call pricing, external adapters and adapter maintenance, and new endpoint access as they become available.

Nice dubs Jonny

Lets talk about how CLCG twitter likes have steadily declined since Timo started his faggotry campaign.
Note to potential investors: node operators are now less likely to use CLCG services making your investment more worthless day by day.
CLCG would be doing themselves a favor to oust Timo.

Imagine being this mad that some irrelevant German cuck swung his link once lmao

If there is a guy I want to see destroyed, that's Timo. Yeah.

This thread is proof that we are so bored

Are you familiar with spotting niggers here? Similar process, also doesn't matter where they come from.

CLCG being useful is clear but is there any worth in investing, that's another question.

Burak is based, you'll regret shitting on clc because of meme optics

lol/kek

checked based and absolutely redpilled

Atleast if CLC fails they already have a scapegoat.

fukkin nice

burak is unironically the next cz. he started talking about api data futures and i felt like i could see the future
honeycomb is nice, but invest in clc for whats coming

Who does Burka think he is bleaching his anus? Is he trying to say our Lord chose the wrong color? Blasphemy. His insults will not go unpunished.

based

Attached: 1518302766779.jpg (750x500, 204K)

Unironically this
Fuck off Timojeet

This, completely unironically.

linkies absolutely SEETHING that they are holding this smart guy, timo, his bags.

Loving it.

Obvious forced shilling
Full on damage control mode by CLCG

t. teemo

I’m torn

On one hand I want link to succeed massively and if timo succeeds it means link is succeeding which means my stack could give me freedom

But on the other hand he’s such an insufferable prick it wouldn’t be too bad if link failed because he’d fail too and that would be nice

Obvious forced fudding
Full on seething panic control mode by Jonny

Sweet sweet linkie bagholder tears. I hope you finally kys

Jesus you're retarded.
If someone pulls a dick move, he's a dick and he's not going to be very popular.

Who are you kidding pajeet? You've got shit in both hands.

> publicly letting people know exactly what your trades are and when over a 6-month period
> being a dick
Sure.

(You), sir, can only be happy in future. Cherish this.

Timo is now the official unofficial spokesperson for the chainlink community. Congrats Timo on your new role - you definitely deserve it.

He only let people know after he sold, you dip.

I'm not even a meme magician, but these digits cannot be denied. Timo must fall

Bags are heavy i guess, kek

This is precisely why no one likes you.
Lose the ego and lose the tits

76 replies... RENTFREE

Steam API?
One of the most useless usage out there

>burak is unironically the next cz
Burak is unironically a typical discord scammer and reading his long rambling bullshit discord posts are what convinced me to not invest. So stick that up your arse.

>bad trades,
btc is going to dump. have you seen the daily?

Bump for trannies

Timo BTFO by that same IBM faggot

Attached: honk.png (963x691, 841K)