HOLY SHIT, CHX IS A FUCKING SCAM

medium.com/@ownmarket/own-our-vision-for-the-crypto-community-85fbe1c64984

JUST READ THIS CROCK OF HORSESHIT THEY JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY, OH WAIT, DON'T BECAUSE ITS A scam BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: OWWchain.jpg (225x225, 3K)

OWWW my balls

That infographic looks like something a low IQ child created for a homework assignment, a random collection of buzzwords the author obviously doesn’t understand.
>It’s free to download
Kek how generous of them.

Attached: mement-own.jpg (942x1200, 774K)

this

devs are FRAUDSTERS and DUMPING THEIR TOKENS

I market sold at .25c when I found out mainnet was delayed in Q3-Q4. They need to dump more before exit scamming

>They need to dump more before exit scamming
this

How the hell did we get so smart and noble to fud this scam coin and save /biz from destruction? Like chapow i feel like Alberta Eisenstein

Doesn't sound so bad. If /biz is getting desperate FUDing something, it is for a reason.

Just bought 5 ETH worth.

I like how they keep releasing these free PDFs and JPEG images as if they're doing us a favor. Who's going to read and save these, honestly? Other than bagholders ready to shill for them for free on Twitter. Losing 10% of their investments every day AND providing free advertising. Couldn't ask for better syncopaths.

>now that we dumped on you and got rich, let delay our mainnet and lets about our vision for the future
fuckin kek

I am waiting to buy. Ironic as these assholes are doing me a favour. Cheap CHX.

HERE'S THE PROOF YOU IDIOTS, I GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY IN THE MAIL

Email

Mainnet delayed until Q4, thank you for youre understanding. Auf Wiedersehen!

Danke,
Sashja,
OWWFounder

Amazing he can't even spell the name of his own company.

And he posted an email!

Fuck me it must be a scam.

And he misspelled his own name. I am out of this scam coin.

Attached: oww my balls.png (490x382, 28K)

Just market sold my stack of 500 CHX. Fuck this!

Boy I wasn't sure about CHX until they announced they are giving away free jpegs, now I'm sure they are legit.

I wasn't considering buying any CHX until these copy & paste fud threads with one sided comments started getting posted. Obviously there is a group behind this.

Any big events coming up for CHX soon, which could explain the timing of these threads?

Pathetic scam

>Any big events coming up for CHX soon, which could explain the timing of these threads?

Yeah, it's quite possible some surprises could be on the investor portal releasing in the next few weeks. After that, the cat is out of the bag.

>free to download

HAHAHAHAHA

chx has been exposed as a scam. the fraudster devs will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their chx and then walk away from the project. mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". they can't dump all their chx because there isnt enough liquidity to do that. they can only dump about 10,000 chx per day. it will take them a long time to dump it all.

WTF happened to volume on IDEX? 48ETH vol are you kidding me?

imagine spending several hours each day fudding this

.... volume moved to bitmax.

Idex is shite

**WARNING**

Own (CHX) is a pump and dump scam.

The fraudster devs pumped the price of their token by lying about mainnet being Q1, lying about having tokenized billions of dollars worth of assets, and lying about having STO's lined up until 2020. The devs have been dumping their tokens on exchanges for months.

They will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their tokens and then walk away from the project. Mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". They can't dump all their tokens at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. They can only dump about 10,000 tokens per day, so they need to keep stringing you a long to make you hold.

Of course it's a scam, this is just a other street shitter flavor of the week like Lition, LTO, and whatever the fuck these pajeets decided to PnD next.

What was going through their head when they said their jpeg is free? It’s not the kind of thing that would ever cross a healthy person’s mind. This seems to indicate some particular type of pathology is at play.

>What was going through their head when they said their jpeg is free?
Because the jpeg is worth thousands of dollars. All you have to do is convince your friends to invest in OWN, with the aid of this JPEG, and then they get their friends to get into the opportunity as well. This way you and your friends can become rich. Quite frankly, they could have easily charged a minimum of $99 for it.

chx has been exposed as a scam. the fraudster devs will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their chx and then walk away from the project. mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". they can't dump all their chx all at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. they can only dump about 10,000 chx per day. it will take them a long time to dump it all.

That actually makes sense - they are coming at it from the mindset of MLM where sometimes you have to pay for the materials. I was hoping it was something more colorful like they are all hopped up on meth and high fiving each other over how wonderful everything the do is or something like that.

chx has been exposed as a scam. the fraudster devs will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their chx and then walk away from the project. mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". they can't dump all their chx all at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. they can only dump about 10,000 chx per day. it will take them a long time to dump it all.

i sold my chx for lition. lition = a SAP partnered project at 3mil mcap which is also going after STOs and ties with german government

>t fro

>sold muh workin product for no workin product
>kek

Because you would walk away from a project paying you a dev salary of 10,000 CHX every day in a heartbeat.
>it will take them a long time to dump it all.
and this project "cost" won't matter soon.

Next week will belong to CHX

MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

scam

keep fudding, I need cheaper....

why aren't we at 10cents?