Can we PLEASE have an XMR thread

Can we PLEASE have an XMR thread

Attached: mondero-guide.jpg (1400x933, 279K)

whats to talk about? monero is basically done as far as it's potential is concerned. privacy tokens and layers on ethereum and bitcoin are getting more attention and developers than monero itself is at this point. the infection point has already been reached.

the only saving grace is that until feature coins like monero slip out of relevance it will not see any competition from other feature coins like zcash, monero has squarely won this round of privacy.

Sure. I love it.
I have my own open node. I connect to it with monerujo. It is a great feeling to be part of the eco system.

Attached: 1540943765451.jpg (1800x1200, 771K)

have my node and cloud mine it. Am I a part of providing the perfect infrastructure to criminals?

You will not see privacy on the btc blockchain in your life time.
Ethereum wants to be everything and will end up beeing nothing.

Streets are used by criminals. Is the government providing the perfect infrastructure for criminals?

>privacy layer meme
How long have people been saying this? I'd rather be in Monero's position where the base blockchain is fungible and private and development can focus on scaling solutions rather than the other way around where you're saddled with a transparent base layer blockchain and waiting for exotic second layer privacy solutions to develop. Implementing privacy is not a trivial task.

Also, I always felt like calling Monero a feature coin sounded like sour grapes from maximalists Monero is more digital cash than any version of Bitcoin or Ethereum, which is a pretty fucking good feature if you ask me.

Monero is true private digital cash. It's my favorite currency. You won't see it talked about much here because most threads are pajeet shilling his bags.

Happy belated birthday Monero!

Attached: 1555265691787.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

Monero is the only coin i use.

could anyone elaborate on the claims that monero is in fact not private, i have read that many times but nobody ever posted any details why so.

because it's not the coin they're holding enough of is the typical case.

XMR will never succeed, just like any other crypto a high level of liquidity is required for mass adoption by major criminal organisations (which is who i suppose everyone bagholding these is banking on).

To achieve this liquidity small or medium level organisations have to start using XMR. However here is where it fails, vast majority of these are people who neither have the know how of transfering millions through xmr or the financial responsibility to care about anonymity. You're vastly overestimating the capabilities of the average mexican or LA gang off shoot of having the mental capacity of doing any of this.

No despite the lack of privacy, it's still going to be btc in the end despite it's lack of anonimity since liquidity will always trump anonymity. Hence the reason why btc isn't used much at this point either.

>could anyone elaborate on the claims that monero is in fact not private
No, because those claims are completely misunderstood or misrepresented by typical biztards so they can pump their own bags or apply to issues that have long been corrected in later releases of Monero (i.e. 0-mixin transaction criticism in Andrew Miller paper).

Do you believe that running a TOR node is providing the perfect infrastructure to criminals? It's the same concept.

protip: [spoiler]yes you are, but there are good pragmatic reasons for doing so[/spoiler]

you gotta admit that monero out of every crypto runs the risk of being the first one being fought against by gubaments

Adoption is gaining traction. It is a slow process however. Surely the blockchain is clunky and will grow infinitly to dozents of terrabytes and beyond. But thats life.

pls sirs buy poonero. is reals sanjay vision. big adoption in cocaine and terrorist industry comin soon sirs don't miss big pumps

>privacy is only for criminals
This is the same shit they said about BTC btw, you statist bootlicker

Attached: 1542163212371.png (500x432, 139K)

this sirs. poonero is bitcoin 2.0, dare i say, the real sanj vision

>A wild glownigger appears

I think the last thing criminals want is a large stack of digital cash. The allure of cash is simply laundering facilities, just churn it through 1 of millions of cash heavy establishments. How to cash out monero? First open a bank account, oh fuck...

Monero deserves to be top 5 but dont expect to see /biz approve it cause it aint a pump n dump shitcoin

Deserves? for what? If criminals were actually interested in this shitcoin i'd be a top 5. Drug cartels aren't going buy currency you can't spend anywhere. Unlike Bitcoin, Monero has zero chance of ever being accepted as a currency in retail stores.

If i have less than 5 btc should I all in monero?

Jow Forums doesn't understand why ppl use monero
>muh drug dealers
>muh shopping store transactions
it's got nothing to do with these things
if I get 10K and wanna hide it I'll use XMR
if the 10K is clean i'll store it in btc/ltc

A few pennies worth from libertarians and other government hating hermits on Jow Forums isn't going to make xmr worthwhile

visit (minko . to) for amazing monero gambling. it's addicting to watch

k den
don't use it
i think it's super useful
each to their own i guess

Attached: images.jpg (184x184, 6K)

You do realize that bitcoin wasn't always as liquid as it has been over the past few years, right? Didn't stop its original use case.
>convert XMR to BTC
>cash out as anyone normally would or use multiple fronts under your command
Wow, that was tough.

Can we please tell Mossad what we buy, when using this shit?

I believe the coin you are looking for is Zcash.

All the shills who are trying to stop XMR growth by saying stupid shit don't understand how ringsigCT works. XMR is following BTC original rise to fame.
5K EOY

>privacy tokens and layers
Not any of them will EVER be more fair, efficient or have stronger levels of privacy achieved by Monero.

Attached: 1537078752531.jpg (800x800, 416K)