LIT will dump hard on the 22nd

There's a competition going on (on Bibox) that will end in 3 days. See bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021635873--Event-Bibox-Is-Listing-Lition-LIT-World-Premiere-With-1-000-000-LIT-Airdrops
Quick rundown: this event rewards buying+hodling and penalize selling, at the end 1 million LIT will be airdropped.
Now, the airdrop will increase the circulating supply about 5% (pic related), not the biggest deal but still. On top of that, the vast majority of hodlers will dump/buyers will sell. On top of that, volume is decreasing as we speak, the bulltrend is weakening so the end of the event in the upcoming days could potentially be the last nail in the coffin. Last but not least, Lition's community is unironically a pajeet/moonboy shitfest at the magnitude of trx/xrp cringe, go check yourself the telegram group or the twitter shitshow.
Also keep in mind that Bibox is the highest volume exchange for LIT, Idex is second, if Bibox falls Idex will follow. Choice is yours, clock is ticking.

Attached: lition_token_supply.png (1072x486, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s
medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a
cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi

- Lition is developing the advanced scalable public-private blockchain with deletable data features, made for commercial products.

- GDPR compliant blockchain infrastructure for business.

Watch @boxmining video: youtube.com/watch?v=HAiFArPVkcU&t=46s

- Has a working product - P2P Energy dApp commercial since April 2018.

- Already has MVP - Live Testnet.

- SAP innovation partner.

- Microsoft partner

- Lition Advisor Dr. Juergen Mueller is a SAP CTO, and also an advisor for the German government for legal framework for STOs

- Made for European regulated STOs. Designed with the Government.

- Also has a MVP for syndicate loan processing.

- Live P2P Energy exchange with customers in over 100 cities.

Amazing in depth @CryptoMedics AMA: medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a

- Currently there is 26 million LIT in circulation. Only $5m marketcap

- Do check out who their complete list of partners are and what they are into.

- Also check out their team details on Linkedin as well.

Amazing article on Lition

cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/

Still sleeping on this?

Retrace almost done, round 2 should start soon!

Attached: 1555637474644.png (2314x1462, 589K)

Bot-tier spam as you can see, frens. Low, even for Jow Forums standards.

Haha dump hard? Imagine taking this amount of time to fud a project?
I'm bullish af.. Holo all over again!

>Bot-tier spam as you can see, frens. Low, even for Jow Forums standards.
0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1

stay poor

>Haha dump hard? Imagine taking this amount of time to fud a project?
>I'm bullish af.. Holo all over again!
this

LIT WILL DO SHIT, LIT IS SHIT, THIS A PAJEET SHILLPOST, ANONS WARNED

Dude chill out

I bought

>competition
i memeber the NKN dump afterwords

Subhuman street shitting piece of garbage.

>0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1
>keep reposting the same wallet over and over
>not realizing that a public key doesn't prove horseshit
>even if poster is wallet owner, not realizing that it doesn't mean shit and literally all shitokens have a similar distribution with few whales here and there
Also crypto-illiterate

This is not how you greentext, newfren.

>Also crypto-illiterate
ok, look at the wallet in 20 minutes time. i'm sending 3001 LIT from that wallet to bibox to get the LIT airdrop

>even if poster is wallet owner, not realizing that it doesn't mean shit and literally all shitokens have a similar distribution with few whales here and there
Can you read? Thanks for confirming that you're indeed a brainlet. Rip your money.

seething bagholder

>>not realizing that a public key doesn't prove horseshit
check wallet now. send 4000 lit to bibox to get the LIT airdrop

thanks op

His money is already RIP, the retard has been posting this since he bought at 120k, he is motherfucking JUSTED that's why you see him desperately spamming the board.

Attached: 34534534667.jpg (489x500, 213K)

>His money is already RIP, the retard has been posting this since he bought at 120k, he is motherfucking JUSTED that's why you see him desperately spamming the board.
i bought half at 800... and market bought up the whole sell order book with the other half at 120.. average buy was 100.. the price right now is 100

>His money is already RIP, the retard has been posting this since he bought at 120k, he is motherfucking JUSTED that's why you see him desperately spamming the board.
it's under $5m marketcap.. you must be a complete brainlet to fud this and miss out on a 10x

i hope ill get a chance to sell 10,000 lit on idex, then send the eth to bibox and rebuy the 10,000 lit to get double my airdrop reward

You still don't get it, uh?
I know fren
Ride it to 0 then, good fucking luck
Too many red flags, but I get it, you only learn by getting buttfucked. Sweating right now? You should, if not, consider yourself JUSTed already

>Users will be counted as 1 “LIT Achievement” for each requirement above they accomplish. Each user can gain 3 “LIT Achievement” at most.
Fuckin brainlet, I wonder how you got the money in the first place. However your money will become soon (((their))) money and I feel no pity for you, at all. Thanks for contributing.

>what is volume
>what are withdrawal fees
>what is volatility
Also remember to market buy, then you'll get your soon to become worthless shitoken. I feel no pity for you, at all, thanks for contributing.

How can they make the pump and dump this obvious

I sold last night. It’s getting too pajeety and starting to remind me of all the other pajeet scams. Lition may be good but glad I’m not holding right now. Something seems very inorganic about all of this. Will probably buy when it dumps another 50% after this week.

I wonder what agenda you have to waste your time fudding a lowcap coin?

>admits to only having 40k
>calls others poor
what is life

>0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1

you are doing the exact same as I.
Bought LIT on idex for long term hold.
moved 4k to idex to get the bounty...

we gonna make it frens