Middleman business

anybody here ever made money from being a middleman ?

heard from a rich French business man it was the best and easiest way to make money.

What products would you import from Switzerland to Iran?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 19.21.03.png (478x597, 593K)

peeeeeepeeeepooooopooooooo

not a single person on this forum to discuss serious business with?

I will go make a Rothschild thread.

pooopooo

I knew a guy who was a drug dealer. He ended up in prison and eventually overdosed on heroin though.

I know a guy whose a drug dealer. He's been robbed twice this year and had a gun shoved in his mouth just last month. He never calls the cops and is still trapping though

Attached: 20190227_172316.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

It's called being a broker.

talking about legal stuff here m6

Yes, if you're able to violate UN sanctions by importing goods in NK, Iran, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Birmania, etc you'll make millions, the gains are way bigger than any other import-export business.
Look up Arcadi Gaydamak, Marc Rich, Dan Gertler, Ziad Takkiedine.
But it's definitly not an easy job.

damn thanks for info, will look them up

Why are they all jews though?

Know a guy who subleases commercial property to illegal spics in SoCal. The valley is filled with beaners with no credit or papers who can run auto body shops, tire shops ,marble shops etc.

These are the best sanctions busters, probably ever. Especially Marc Rich.

I'm guessing the only way to be able to beat those kinds of sanctions is through (((friends and family))), right?

A normal goy would probably end up a couple decades in jail or dead no?

Anyway, I wasn't originally referencing illegal business, more just like shipping products or commodities made in Switzerland in bulk to Iran and taking commission as a middle man for putting buyer and seller.

Was told by a wealthy French business man that there would be a fortune to be made doing this.

please explain why you think this is profitable in this day and age... why wouldn't the Iranian people just go online to buy directly from the wholesaler/manufacturer?

What benefit are you providing if not the cheapest price?

I don't know but the rich French man told me this would be a gold mine.

He makes middle man deals too with third world countries, stays on Skype and middle mans deals.

If I had to guess, I would be useful to them because I act as a sales director, if they enjoy my personality and I go out of my way to find them, make communications go smoothly between both parties, I am sure nobody would mind me taking a 1-2% commission.

I could probably get the Swiss company to give me a lower price than they would give directly to the Iranian company as well, especially if I can get them multiple contracts.

even a 1-2% marge on a couple large international contracts and you are set.

We have something in the public construction sector called “Women-Owned and Minority-Owned Businesses.” It’s basically the biggest bunch of bullshit concocted by LIberals to redistribute 20% of the cost of construction into these peoples’ pockets. What our industry actually does though is we set these up in our wives’ names or some dumb colored person’s name who isn’t savvy enough to into Jow Forumsness, and then General Contractors have to run all of their supply orders through the WMBEs to show the gubment we have (((minority))) participation. It’s the easiest 20% on $2M you’ll ever see.

Wrong thread maybe?

>Switzerland to Iran

I wouldn't play that particular game in that particular fashion. Particularly if I had to ask internet strangers for advice on how to do it. Games like that are for people who have either cut their teeth on something simpler and are ready to move on or the kind of sharks who are born swimming.

Every business is being a middle man, unless you are digging rock out of the ground. Fuck I knew a girl that bought jeans at Walmart and sold them at her pawn shop. If they didn't sell she would return them. Fucking pick anything...

> the best and easiest way to make money.
>abusing the stupid leftist "muh wumanz, muh immigrants" bullshit
ez way to make money famlam

I am swiss and have a Iranian grandfather, why do you think those 2 countries would be a bad idea?

You didn't actually fall for the American jew media propaganda about Iran did you?

Genuinely curious why do you think it would not be doable?

You're dancing along a very fine line that exists in the margin between banking secrecy, sanctions, and international politics. You don't seem the type to be able to toe that line when necessary and know when to get off before things go south.

I don't get it, why would I need all of that information?

I am not trying to be an arms dealer, just set up legal international business, doing little but valuable work as a middleman between two companies.

It doesn't even have to be Iran and Switzerland, could be Switzerland as India for as much as I care.

You will not make it in international business with that attitude.

Alright, could you give me actual examples of why and how?

Would appreciate it.

Just telling me that my attitude won't make it is pretty vague, especially when all you know about my attitude is a couple one line posts.

Have you ever actually done or met people doing this kind of stuff?

Any stories to tell?

Or just shitposting ?

Mate. International business means dealing with business norms, regulatory environments, economic systems, social systems, and political upheaval in multiple countries. When I tell you to be careful about doing business with Iran, a country with large entities under international sanction, and Switzerland, a country formerly known for banking secrecy but increasingly forced into transparency, you basically tell me that I'm believing "le Jewish lies" without considering what I am trying to say to you. That leads me to believe that you do not have the right attitude to approach this.

Ah I see what you mean, I didn't understand what you originally meant.

Still I think you are overestimating how hard it is.

Maybe I am completely wrong though.

I remember there were some posters here back in the day that did stuff like this, would be nice to hear from people with actual experience.

based

I used to ship high end luxury vehicles from Canada to China. My Chinese clients would pay 3-4x the amount in USD. I arranged the container ships and connected with my associates at the ports in HK. I had people in Canada , buy it under a finance , and we pay off the vehicle in cash. We knew the managers at Mercedes and BMW and Porsche which made the job easier.

This user is right. You aren't capable of being able to set this up yourself. I only did this with China and it was difficult. You need the understanding of languages and customs to be able to succeed. If you don't , you will get fucked.

I wanted to get into this. The scammy craigslisters ruined it

Why are Chinese willing to pay 3x prices on luxury cars from some dude in Canada? Is there really no better way to buy cars in China? Something isn't adding up here, what am I missing?

Not op. Import/export and manufacturer restrictions. One way to do this was to buy a luxury vehicle through a rando, and ship it over

Ok maybe Iran isn't the best country to go to because of sanctions.

I'm sure I can find somewhere though, Russia, arab countries, china. Opportunities must be there.

I already speak 5 languages, so I am sure If I put my head to it I can learn another one in 6 months.

How did you go about finding your clients?

And you're not missing anything. China's middle class is bustling and they didn't have access to symbols of wealth

What happened?

Dammit. ((you'd)) myself

People found out that they could make large amounts of money from this and began to launch campaigns to get random ppl to use their credit to purchase the vehicles, or convince someone to find them willing ppl. The manufacturers caught wind and started fining the dealerships. Mind you ppl were making multiple purchases or purchasing the vehicles in name only

Also, this is just a form of arbitrage. Being a broker for this sort of stuff is profitable and there is a market. You just have to find the right product. Take a manufacturer in the states.. he doesn't understand international markets, or speak the language. He does love to sell his shit. In comes you. You broker the deal, take a commission, and everyone is happy. Same reason ppl still buy from Ebay when Amazon is cheaper. Laziness

Any good ideas of products or commodities?

based nigger

In 2015 I wanted to get into the kratom business. I did months of research and ultimately decided not to pursue it after learning how insanely difficult it is to navigate through all the BS. All major credit card processors blacklist kratom sales, and youre forced to either go through a sketchy offshore processor that will rape you in fees, or accept crypto.

Sourcing the actual raw kratom leaves from farmers in Southeast Asia isnt too difficult, but to get it shipped out of the country requires connections with the local officials, and they will expect to be getting their cut from you.

Then there's the issue of US customs. These fuckers have the authority to seize your shipment at their discretion and hold it indefinitely. The FDA and DEA started pushing a disinformation campaign against kratom, and started seizing shipments of it. They force kratom vendors selling within the US to operate in a grey area where your product has to be labeled as "not intended for human consumption".

So much fucking bullshit. I'm glad I decided to back out of attempting it. I was serious about doing it, I even visited Malaysia and made friends with local businessmen who had the connections to get me the wholesale bulk straight from the farm

>Birmania
So apparently this is what Burma/Myanmar is called in Spanish?

I am currently building up a bankroll to do this. One area you could look into is Africa.. something like mica. Deal is, you have to have the means and connections to get the shit out. I guarantee you if you can undercut the market, you would sell it stateside in days not weeks

Call it 'tea' in your pos. At least this is what a local lady does. And she sells pounds and pounds

You have to know the right people... It's like a MLM. Be at the top , or you are their bitch.
Taxation / Shipping costs and quality and manufacturer restrictions. The Mercedes GLS450 doesn't come in the black premium trim in china and the quality of the Chinese GLS450 was trash compared to the Canadian version. The black premium trim is only available in Canada but not the US. (And Germany) we stopped doing it because the managers got fined enormous amounts for selling to us because we exported them the instant we got them. I don't understand why , because we were all making money but apparently they gave a shit. And because we were making more money then the dealerships , they got pissed and stopped working with us. Example. We buy the GLS450 for 105k CAD with taxes. We shipped the vehicle and got back 450k USD.
To find clients... You gotta know rich people. Attend events and meet them. That's the only way.

Guns and ammo. Huge mark up. Though legally... Might be hard but if you bought a Glock in the US for example 300 bucks USD , you can sell in Canada for 4K CAD.

I don't remember, is there anything beyond an ffl and other paperwork with the atf to send it across country lines? Also, noone on the sanctions list obviously.

Thats illegal. Tea is definitely "intended for human consumption" and the FDA will shut it down as soon as they find out. I follow the kratom legal battle closely, and used to post a lot on kratom forums.
The only way to sell kratom legally in the US is to ensure that your packaging clearly states/implies "not for human consumption". As soon as you call it 'tea' you're in the FDA's crosshairs

Idk too much about that. But check out private gun shops. And always buy in bulk. Getting it across the border is hard. But if you do then you will win.

I haven't done it but I have s theory that import export ain't hard. we put barriers up in our minds that stop us making it. successful people don't.

No, you're right. She markets her place as a tea and herb shoppe. She may have it listed for therapeutic/aroma benefits. Haven't purchased in a while. However, I do know that the receipt says zero about kratom

The way most of the successful vendors sell it is labeled as a "botanical product" or "aromatherapy".

Thanks FDA! You guys are almost as brilliant as the ATF

Same. All of this shit seems so easy if you actually take initiative.

We'll see.

If they had their way we would have tylenol in our cereal, caffeine would be $100/mg, and happiness would be a Schedule 1

>Why are they all jews though?
Coincidence.

>and happiness would be a Schedule 1
Kek

kek