Who here getting absolutely mf justed?

Who here getting absolutely mf justed?

Attached: 3870[1].png (64x64, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY&t=
sap.com/products/leonardo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I made 50% selling the top, I'm getting good at pump and dumps

Attached: 45464567568.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Deutched, nothing personnel, kamerad

you had to absolutely mentally ill to buy that top

Thanks just bought for 8 eth. All this fud is bullish! Do you expect a coin to go up forever? Why even invest if you cannot wait 1 month u stupid fucking pajeet. Weaklings BTFO

Imagine falling for the Deutsch hustle

It is the get rich quick mentality. Same people that sells too soon any successful project.

Fucking relax faggots. You're still early on this.

topkek even though it's bait it made my day

if you send over 3000 lit to bibox and hold it until 22 april you get free lit from an airdrop

if you buy over 10000 lit on bibox you get double the amount of lit from the airdrop

top 10 wallet here. comfy as fuck. one of the most legit projects. lit will be a top 30 crypto soon. just have patience. it's gearing up for the next pump

>huge amount of free lit going to be dropped on the market soon
this sounds horrible, user, are you serious?

>I'm getting good at pump and dumps

literally this, all I have to do is separate the real info from pajeet, like separating wheat from chaff

>>huge amount of free lit going to be dropped on the market soon
>this sounds horrible, user, are you serious?
it's just 1,000,000 lit

That's enought to wipe out the entire IDEX orderbook 5 times

This sure does get posted a lot on here

>That's enought to wipe out the entire IDEX orderbook 5 times
most will hodl it

I think pump is over.

Admin already revealed $20 million syndicated bank loan on Telegram channel. So there will be a dump when Lition tweets about it and publishes a medium article in the next few days.

If admin keep quiet about $20 million syndicated bank loan, then it will be a surprise announcement, causing a price pump. But the admin revealed the news too early, so I think the pump is over.

Nice, now the entire IDEX orderbook will be wiped only one time. See you at sub ico prices nigga.

Attached: 45646747478.gif (607x609, 388K)

one slight (normal) retace and incels start panicking..wtf is wrong with you faggots. Just buy and hold for a month or 2 fuckin hell

I'm down 50% overnight. Fucking kraut scam

i got 4,5k, how much will i get from the airdrop
and how high is the withdrawl fee

Wagecucks will never learn, I swear. You complained it pumped too much, well now it had a nice correction. Time to buy back in before you cry again how you missed another moon mission.

BUY LIT OR STAY BROKE AS SHIT!

I'm dead jem. Dead. How many litties do we need to be comfy

Those tokens are already priced in, everyone thinks the Circulating Supply is 26,762,500 .

But as far as I can tell 20 milion are in circulation from the public sale ( But only like 30% being traded, since people are waiting on the 25% bonus for 180 days, that will be paid in DAI not LIT)

And of the 6,762,500 from the ecosystem that are supposed to be in circulation, only 8750 (Community Sticker contest) + 1 milion (Bibox air drop that will end in the 22nd) have been given out.

So the circulating supply at the moment is only 20,008,750, and will be 21,008,750 in 3 days when the airdrop is done.

So at the moment the MarketCap is actually Lower than people think.

what time is the airdrop

>one slight (normal) retace and incels start panicking..wtf is wrong with you faggots. Just buy and hold for a month or 2 fuckin hell
this.

>Those tokens are already priced in, everyone thinks the Circulating Supply is 26,762,500 .
>But as far as I can tell 20 milion are in circulation from the public sale ( But only like 30% being traded, since people are waiting on the 25% bonus for 180 days, that will be paid in DAI not LIT)
>And of the 6,762,500 from the ecosystem that are supposed to be in circulation, only 8750 (Community Sticker contest) + 1 milion (Bibox air drop that will end in the 22nd) have been given out.
>So the circulating supply at the moment is only 20,008,750, and will be 21,008,750 in 3 days when the airdrop is done.
>So at the moment the MarketCap is actually Lower than people think.
and i'm holding 240,000 and holding long term

I am holding +200,000 and also holding long term (at least 6 months for them to launch their STOs with Tokeny)

These krauts fucked me

Literally the only people selling this are people who are day trading on IDEX. A lot of faggots bought the top yesterday, saw it dip and are now panic selling

I thank every single one of them for their stupidity for selling this coin at 3m market cap while I purchased over 200,000 tokens and holding it.

Not a single coin with a better rate of return on investment. a SAP partnered project at 3mil mcap which is also going after STOs and ties with german government.

Keep selling lmao

Bought the absolute bottom and sold the absolute top for over a 100%. Btw can confirm this shit stinks like curry. Maybe I'll pick another bag after the 22nd dump

Market cap is actually around 12 million

post screenshots of your buy and sell orders.
faggot with 10$ claiming he doubled his money
lmao get the fuck out
go buy birdchain

you grabbed 200k at what around ico? so you threw 20k into this shit lkek fag larper

I couldn't buy the exact moment it was listed on idex, after 3 hours it was already +30% and I gave up

LOOL you really have to be a dumbass if you don't know what the market cap is
Market cap is now hovering from 3-4 million

jeesus fucking christ
you don't even know the mcap but you know how to post on /biz

if its the same guy from yesterday (which i believe it is) he posted his trade log from idex. He did indeed buy over 200k

30K USD (29500 or something)

Will remind you in 1 month

>a SAP partnered project at 3mil mcap which is also going after STOs and ties with german government.
these are the 3 reasons i went all in

Nope, I'm not that datamined type of guy, sorry fren. Btw keep spamming your public key, champ!

my metamask is not getting my lition when i withdraw it from idex, what do?
yes i've added the token

Its something with "Green Energy" thats the typ of shit where the german goverment pumps money in. Wait a month or Two and watch your gains with this bad boy.

Call the blockchain customer care

Wise move fren, you'll reap the rewards. In a month or 2 this will easily be at 50 cents, probably even a dollar. These same idiots are starting to pollute these LIT threads, bought the top, panic sold when it dumped and now are trying to FUD and buy back cheaper than what they sold for lol

>my metamask is not getting my lition when i withdraw it from idex, what do?
>yes i've added the token
0x763fa6806e1acf68130d2d0f0df754c93cc546b2
LIT

how noteworthy is the airdrop? do you have to be actively selling and buying LIT to get a decent amount? is it even worth the hassle to get my lition over at bibox? i have 25k

Thats only literally 1 of the use cases..They'll be launching STOs soon also. These fuckers got ties to some major players, Tokeny, SAP etc..Not some Quant type partnership either or CHX partnering with some office that works out of a shed in Bulgaria

oh thx, added the wrong one lmao

you don't know Lition's usecases? Maybe look at this screenshot

Ok if after all this you haven't done this much research then u don't deserve to make any money man, just keep walking

Attached: 123.jpg (1321x736, 96K)

Fundamentals and uses don't matter if the coin is the target of a pump and dump, like it was

>or CHX partnering with some office that works out of a shed in Bulgaria

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

Exactly man. This calibre of project sitting at a 4 million market is crazy. Even if it gets to $1, its still only a 25 mil cap. Look at the type of shit thats floating around on CMC around that area, its madness

you misspelled buying opportunity

>target of a pump and dump
nigger this shit was trading at 53k gwei at the lowest when it got listed, it is now at 100k gwei, that's a 2x if you bought in when it was MINUS 70%.
how is this the result of a pump and dump? have you ever seen a pump and dump??? sure some people got 20-30% justed if they bought the top yesterday, but any sane man is still up a whole lot. People take profits you dumb fuck, it has retraced from 138k gwei to now 100k and is sitting there stable. That's a correction, not a pnd lol

The biggest selling point for this project is the german goverment. That idiots throw billions at every thing with "Green Energy" in it.

2x overnight is great in a bear market

yes it is, but it's still trading at the 2x price. how is that the result of a pnd? a pnd doesn't stabilize the price of the coin of their choice after they already got a 2x, they dump it into the gutter

Exactly. Shit like FTM went 4x and then immediately got dropkicked straight back down, thats a pump and dump. Bgogo, Bitmax, LTO etc, all the same formula

have seen this before
just wait 2 months

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.14.07 AM.png (1862x1152, 1.12M)

Germans are way ahead of the rest of the world with this shit. If anyone's gonna adopt this shit efficiently it'll be them

want to know that too
only got 4,5k though

Yea, and Lition hasn't even gone past 6M market cap on it's peek, sitting at 4.6M atm, while LTO reached 9.7M.

And guess what? Lition has the best product by miles

Attached: Lition superior to LTO.png (1125x746, 149K)

How do I get better at this?

>15% from the absolute top
>rekt
pick one

tons of low iq new fags lately

It's down over 20% from the top

Where'd the shills go?

Its Friday night you basement dweller

Moving on to the next scam

pajeets are sleeping

Krauted

This lol And the dip was so sedate too. What a pathetic dip.

I get people being wary of PnDs but even the tiniest bit of research would show you that these guys have some of the best connections in crypto. Who can find a better partnership than pic related?

Attached: SAP.jpg (480x800, 39K)

Pajeets don't get weekends off

Show me proof of the partnership, and cypto website articles don't count. I can't find anything where SAP has acknowledged the partnership existing

LOL this is why you don’t deserve to make money. Go to youtube, search Lition. Watch the 1-on-1 interviews with SAP and LITION. Then google “SAP + Lition” and read all the AMAs and interviews.

SAP-backed token with TOKENY and German government ties is a 30-35million dollar token, not 3 million dollar token. Screencap this. Lition is positioned to fucking go prabolic in the next few months.

exactly my point you dense cracker.

Fucking retard. Go see any video where the CTO of SAP is on there talking about Lition.

>go to youtube
Ok shiller confirmed. So what is the use of this token?

>Fucking retard. Go see any video where the CTO of SAP is on there talking about Lition.
Dr. Jürgen Müller, SAP Chief Innovation Officer & Lition Advisor:
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY&t=

Soz m8 I just huffed some gas like the user suggested last night to become an elite trader but instead of gaining trading super powers I became retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-225315.jpg (1080x2160, 654K)

you should stop doing that

>some literal who from Lit interviews the tech guy from SAP

"Partnership confirmed!"

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I've never hears of SAP before aware me please.

How is it related to blockchain

NEWFAGS, THIS IS A SCAM DONT FUCKING BUY IT

Attached: 1553418713937.jpg (1010x1004, 47K)

That guy is Lition's CEO Richard Lohwasser, and it's not a bullshit partnership, SAP CTO actually co-wrote Lition's whitepaper, and they are working together to integrate Lition into a SAP business solution called SAP Leonardo, which gives Lition access to SAP's portfolio of clients.

sap.com/products/leonardo.html

Attached: SAP 1.png (927x245, 35K)

Ok please delete this
/biz has to do their own research
Please don’t post all the details, a lot of those who actually know about all this are still accumulating

>delete this
>dyor
>still accumulating

not me, i bought the dip and im riding this puppy to 15k

Attached: 49019347_2222664591338528_6588605829224595456_n.jpg (261x210, 9K)

Fuck it man, hopefully a few people on here can read between the lines here and see whats what here and make some good gains. The rest are gonna be sat around scratching their balls waiting for a retrace that isnt coming

KILL YOURSELF RETARD NO ONE BELIEVES THE SHIT YOU'RE TYPING HANG YOURSELF

IT'S DUMPING AGAIN

Attached: 4fe[1].png (1200x800, 1.3M)

Mooning again

>The rest are gonna be sat around scratching their balls waiting for a retrace that isnt coming
this

STOP FUCKING SELLING I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND YOU

Attached: DTg3_uIX4AA_FQu[1].jpg (336x437, 14K)

as you speak it is already retracing, and im still not buying