AAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

You said this was going to zero biz wtf

Attached: fantom-featured-image.png (250x250, 75K)

I sold all my FTM at 500gwei, how JUSTED am I?

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin

5000gwei

MOTHERFUCK SHIT WHYS THIS PUMPING. WHY DID I FOLLOW THE LIT SHILLS

bought 450k at 0.91c. first time buying this coin

COMFY

FUCK YOU! YOU RUINED ME FAGGOT

Attached: 282DB903-4117-4E11-B847-EE79F2270195.gif (252x252, 1.1M)

Pajeeted & Depleted

Attached: 1540480790167.gif (500x375, 1.22M)

It was a scam because it was dumping, now price is going up its the real deal. Who could have guessed aBFT makes a project pretty good?

It was my PnD group lol

Attached: 20190419_154303.jpg (1080x1920, 481K)

Woops forgot to block the name in the actual messages lol oh well. Join in the gains

literally kill yourself

kys faggot

lol nice thx user
did this channel make you profits?

Well thanks for causing the panic sellers. Scooped up a good chunk of ftm.

Thanks to weak hands i just doubled my stack, see you at 1$ EOY.

Yeah they don't post as many coins as they used to buy every few days I make 50-100%, I sell way before their "exit price" so I don't get caught with a bag because they dump as fast as they pump usually

Literally stay salty. hope my bags aren't too heavy for your frail body you limp wrist chomo

Fuck off bitch you probably hold OMG and NANO sorry you got into crypto January 18 and don't know how to profit yet

Lmao you rekt Jow Forums so hard. Based group. The fantomjeeting was surprisingly well written you guys actually had me reading their whitepaper and checking em out on coinmarketcap.

May I please join your group?

I have 6 years of experience ghostwriting uni papers and cover letters mostly. I always post anonymously and have been bantering and daytrading on Jow Forums for about 7 years. I have taken marketing classes studied more math than most of Jow Forums and I can and do sell them on coins but just to make me feel like I did my part to shill my own bags.

You can just point me to a coin and say go and I will upload the necessary instructions into the egregore and individual golems who reply.

i will watch this and maybe try it out
lets see

Attached: 1548625551362.jpg (399x225, 23K)

If I can join post your xlm address. Ill send a small amount with a message from binance or stellar pay

i just joined them, there was no need for an invite or smth
or am i dumb

Attached: 1546982117146.png (680x521, 87K)

Attached: papiesz.jpg (375x280, 11K)

OMG BIZ TOLD ME NOT TO BUY AND NOW IVE LOST EVERYTHING

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

Better buy back in now user. This is the biggest moon mission since HOT.

The longer you wait the more JUSTed you get. Wait for any dips.

This minor lull right now might be as good as any time to buy.

Market buying hard right now

Attached: 1553362860666.jpg (1731x1155, 274K)

Its an open group, no need to persuade me or pay me lol just Google the name and telegram

No its open to anyone, there's some premium groups I'm in that charge money and the only difference is those give signals daily while this one is every few days. Still a good group for extra gains