Alright anons. What are we working on today. We gotta fit as fuck when LINK moons

Alright anons. What are we working on today. We gotta fit as fuck when LINK moons.

I did chest/arms today. Low maintenance day, some cable work, get a good stretch/mind muscle connection. Really had a good pump and starting to lower carbs to lean out a bit for summer.

Attached: 1553531612279.jpg (640x705, 180K)

facepulls

I just do same 5x5 heavy bench, squat, dead, pullups routine for 9 years now no gay cables and rest of clowny shit.
And I'm ripped as fuck.

Lucky you holding link makes you chad anyway

Wrong board retard

Low maintenance day? What does that mean? Dont mix bulking and cutting, its one or the other. And remember the only way to put on strength/mass as a natty is huge caloric bulk, like 5000 calories a day. Im tired of the eternal dyel retards on Jow Forums complaining about not making gains as they tout their "lean bulk" cringe

t. obese """""""""""powerlifter""""""""""

15 minute run, 3 sets 10 burpees with 45 second rest between, 4x100 meter sprint with 100m walk in between, 3 sets 15 pushups

bruh im not even complaining lmfao i know how to put on gains. ive cut my carbs, upped my fats/proteins and spread out my meals throughout the day to satisfy satiety. no need to spew your broscience bullshit around here senpai.

>i will start working out once my complete fucking shitcoin makes me rich

bruh get started now. it could be years. once you start working you get into it.

Doing DDP's diamond dozen as we speak

I used to do this shit. I was pretty strong but fat as fuck. I'd prefer to be a little less strong, but healthy.

I sold all my Link today, I don't have faith in it at all anymore.

But I too would spend my time getting fit if I made it big. Probably pay a dermatologist and chiropractor too, sort out my skin and posture.
Shame you can't buy an 8inch dick or I'd buy that surgery too.

Thanks user, I’m gonna go to the gym now srs. Gonna do shoulders and biceps brah, followed by a nice sweaty sauna room sesh. We’re gonna make it brah.

Theo is a beta
CANT LIFT AWAY YOUR UGLY FACE BRO
NO GIRL WILL GET WITH YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE RICH LOL

Just woke up and gonna play video games.

What games you playing?
Will you buy mk11?

Did 5 minutes abs workout. Got to step up my game.

Pick up a fucking barbell and lift heavy ass weight. Buy chainlink until $999

jelqing

>reducing carbs
Never gonna make it

I did shoulders and legs link bros