give me your best fud/shill
>no copypaste shit
>no muh top 10 wallet holder shit
>no muh its a scam (without proof) shit
just a clean discussion, im sick of this pajeetery spam here

Attached: litty.png (491x295, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lto.network/documents/LTO Network - Technical Paper.pdf
medium.com/lition-blog/lition-invited-as-speaker-to-german-parliament-for-upcoming-blockchain-law-ab7035c85ce8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just another block chain. what is so state of the art about it? implying btc isn't state of the art. scam alert.

D E S P E R A T E
D E S P E R A T E
D E S P E R A T E
S
H
I
L
L

Pajeet scam, what else do you need to know user?

all I can tell you is that if you are relying on biz for actual discussion you are doing it wrong

do your own fucking research. they talked shit as HOLO went from 5m to 150million market cap. open your eyes, do your own research.

Kraut pump and dump scam

This

im not shilling this shit kys
this board is for discussion right? i did my research and it seems legit but lot of people calling it a scam because the amount of streetshitter threads, i understand it but i want to know why people call it a scam etc besides the plain "MUHH PAJEET GO BACK TO MUMBAI" shit

a SAP partnered project at 3mil mcap which is also going after STOs and ties with german government = the reasons i went all in

>SAP partnered
SAP is a meme you fucking Ranjeet, they have relations with the SAP CTO not SAP the company itself. Literally every shitcoin scam uses the same OBFUSCATION tactics to lure retards.

Watch Andre Cronje's interview he literally explains how this cashgrabs work.

Attached: 45464567568.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Link I can’t find it

Jürgen is CTO and Board Member of SAP, the world’s leading enterprise software company with over 335,000 customers in over 180 countries and €22 bn in revenues. Jürgen has global responsibility for innovation across SAP and advises the executive board on all innovation-related topics in the tech field. As SAP's main driver for innovation, he has a deep understanding of the most recent tech trends, especially blockchain technology.

As Lition's chief advisor for innovation and blockchain technology, Jürgens assures Lition develops the most technically sound, innovative and tangible solutions to conquer the market. Therefore, Jürgen is working very closely with Richard and Kyung to plan and execute all tech and innovation decisions.

but this sounds promising, right? and its a direct connection to SAP, there is even this interview as proof and not like other shitcoins where they just write somebody on their website

Oops. You got most utterly BTFO.. Weak fud doesn't fly here faggit when it's a legit company your dealing with.

Yeh but it means nothing for price unless there is an operational product. Look at muh Vechain, partnered with half the fucking globe and his wife apparently and yet the price flatlines for all eternity

don't embarrass yourself
they have a working product in over 100 cities
holyshit please don't buy your too dumb for this

yeah thats right, normally i doesnt mean anything but nonetheless it shows that theyre "backed" by a international multimillion dollar company and this creates a kind of value for the product/coin they offer
also this project is already in use and now vaporwave bullshit
correct me if i understand smth wrong

Attached: 1549149164050.jpg (1437x1063, 602K)

sorry for my english, its late and english is not my mothertongue

Proof that Lition > LTO

page 11 of LTO's whitepaper under GDPR if you think it's fake lto.network/documents/LTO Network - Technical Paper.pdf

Attached: Lition superior to LTO.png (1125x746, 149K)

Thanks to this lame paid thread, Ranjesh, i'm glad to inform you that this coin was added to the:
PERMANENT SHITCOINS BLACKLIST

All the scam you and your colleagues will post in the future will be filled by hate and shit, until your bosses understand that is not worth paying you anymore and you fucking indian marketers will leave this board forever.

Have a nice time Ranjesh

i dont get paid and im not a pajeet wtf
my skin is clean and white

Only 2 retards spewing shit like you. I feel sorry for you that you didn't buy in, but don't be salty...

an absolute shit coin sir. buy bolt moron

Bolt is dead. Heavy bags much? KEk

>why shitcoin
>why bolt is better?

Partner with Microsoft top kek

-Claim to be a "Proof of Stake" sidechain on top of Ethereum.

-Testnet all year long

-Claim to do STO's, but team has no experience in the equity/security space.

-Said they would give ICO investors 50 % back if they don't deliver in 6 months.

- SAP partnership seems promising, but the STO thing seems like a moneygrab.

Everything is a fucking shitcoin. Maybe if you get lucky you will find and hold one coin which makes it in the top 100 - and stays there. Trouble is anons, all the coins are shit and you’re unlikely to choose and hold the right one. Put it this way, look at the top 100 coins and ask yourself if you would have really chosen those to be the top 100 coins. Thought not.

Do you know who TOKENY Is?? you dumbfuck you think they would partner with anyone??

Tokeny partnership means LIT is positioned very well for the STO wave.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.10.41 PM.png (1608x790, 314K)

>Claim to do STO's, but team has no experience in the equity/security space.

The CEO Richard Lohwasser is literally advising the German Gorvenment on this matter ( Went to speak in front of the Parlament) medium.com/lition-blog/lition-invited-as-speaker-to-german-parliament-for-upcoming-blockchain-law-ab7035c85ce8

>Said they would give ICO investors 50 % back if they don't deliver in 6 months

Literally 5 people chose this option out of 500, the other ones prefered to hold the token in their wallets for 180 days in order to receive a 25% bonus that will be paid in DAI, not LIT.

>Tokeny partnership means LIT is positioned very well for the STO wave.
this

Shills like you fags make me want to apply as janitor and fucking purge this place 24/7, not because I like Jow Forums but because I fucking hate you third world street niggers. I cannot wait to read 100 threads a day for the next two week about this absolute trash till you jump on the next one for two weeks. Fuck you.

youre right but i wanted to talk straight about this
i know all this space is full of shitcoins and i will not hold any of these very long when i can get out after a 3x-5x (in a bear market)

im tired of this spam aswell but im not one of this spamming faggots
i just wanted ONE thread where this shitcoin can be discussed without the copypaste pajeets etc

Put it this way, I've got a lot more trust in whats going on here than 99% of other projects out there

If you had even a half functional brain you would know that I'm referring to an operational public mainnet with actual paying clients, not some private P2P network. Their mainnet is scheduled for Q3. My point is, just because they have someone from SAP involved does not guarantee anything and your a mug if you think it does.

>someone from SAP involved does not guarantee anything
thats right, but the chances are higher i guess

At 3-4 million dollar market cap, I’d ask you to show me a better project. Will lition 100% succeed? No but the chances are WAY higher than any other project with this market cap. This needs to be at least a top 50 coin.
Wait until SAP and Tokeny backed STOs launch ;)

Just remember this. You can screencap and remind me, I will do the same. I bought Close to 220,000 LIT tokens (all in). I will not sell until this is at least a 4-5X, even then I would only sell 20% and lock up the rest for 1-2 years. Please screencap so you remember 3-5 months from now.

>I will not sell until this is at least a 4-5X, even then I would only sell 20% and lock up the rest for 1-2 years.
this is my plan too