Electrameccanica

What’s the verdict is this genius or stupid or a little of both ? Should I go all in at $3.30

Attached: 6E060A4F-507A-4EA7-8354-488AC566A277.png (640x1136, 355K)

Attached: EE781051-9250-474E-BB54-E2AE0F48B702.png (640x1136, 676K)

It doesn't have airbags and the ceo is a cock

its actually a good idea for people who dont drive others around. i got a car and never have passengers. if it was classified as a motor cycle i would need a different license but its safer than a motor cycle since its harder to roll since its 3 wheel. in a crash its probably in between the 2. i dont see it selling well in america though and given the trade war talk i dont see it selling at all but the lack of the handful of american sales wont hurt the concept

You will die in that shitbox. Worse than a motorcycle.

oh shit.

Perfect city car for people who never travel outside. Can use tight spaces for parking as well. Whats the ticker?

aka the cuckmobile

SOLO

>its actually a good idea for people who dont drive others around
well not really, there is one advantage of a motorbike or a scooter is that it can just pass by cars stuck in a jam. this won't be able to but you can die in it almost as easily as with a bike.

Imagine driving this abomination and then getting into a car crash thinking you'll survive. The nickname for this monstrosity should be 'nose' cause it looks like a nose on wheels.

checked

your car should be named the sunfish

Attached: fuck.jpg (1908x1146, 288K)

Oh yeah such a novel idea , will make all the human beans stop buying normal cars when they could have this pos fiberglass coffin encapsulating them for the same price. Go all in genius

Checked. Kek is no fag

Where's the other half of the car?

Leet penta 7s. Absolutely based.

Looks like something a fag would drive. What woman will appreciate you? Drive a Ford f350 like a real man

checked. and it doubles as a coffin, so you save money on funeral expenses.

if im gonna die i will do it in style on my motorcycle not on that abomination

another pic of the driver

Attached: such_a_cheerful_07.jpg (478x600, 37K)

and they are trying to compete with this
2 seater, actually has highest safety rating...

Attached: 280px-2013_Smart_Fortwo_Electric_Drive_--_2012_NYIAS.jpg (280x226, 17K)

They show it going 'fast' lol I'll stick with my motorcycle.