LITION (LIT)

This is unbelievable. I can't wrap my head around this. After 2 days of research, I went all in. No other coin comes close to this in terms of risk to benefit ratio. There is no way Lition stays in 3-4 million USD $ mcap for much longer. Thanks to the first user that posted about this.

Attached: 3222.png (1280x720, 514K)

Attached: Lition superior to LTO.png (1125x746, 149K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.33.01 PM.png (1424x742, 227K)

>There is no way Lition stays in 3-4 million USD
you are right, this pajeet scam is going to 1-2 million screencap this

> Paid Pajeet shill
OMG THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE

Attached: strz.jpg (240x160, 18K)

I can send you an eth user. I know where you live is rough. Would be my pleasure to help sir

FYI I hold 1% of the circulating supply and i'm not selling until $1-2

Is this the price now? Imagine being the guy that bought 300 eth at the lowest part of the dip yesterday

Yeah... sure... :))

You said the same thing about HOLO and its 150m right now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.14.07 AM.png (1862x1152, 1.12M)

Jow Forums doesn't deserve this

how much do you get paid pajeet?

Thanks for the tip user i will be sire to buy lots of these now i cant waitto make it

Same salty faggot that keeps spamming.. keep in mind

Lies, I was shilling HOLO as revolutionary tech back in the day, in fact, I still have all my bags. On the other hand this token is shit.

Holding 1.5% and same here.

What a scamcoin. You went all in on this? Haahhaha

3-4 million MC my ass. Straight up lying to shill this lmao

wew lad, that shit doesnt work, you have better luck on reddit. We have enough of your group spamming flavour of the month token.

>not holding at least a small suicide bag
i guess a rope would be cheaper

Attached: 446102571824709632.png (112x112, 29K)

Fuck off back to BOLT.

4.5 right now i believe. Still undervalued.

nice larp you FUCKING FAGGOT

i never bought bolt good sir, because i didnt fall for ur shit tier stolen from link memic shilling. ALL IN! UNFUDDABLE!

Because it is unfuddable. 1 mil trade vol, 2.5x on first day of trading, SAP partnership (and not the bullshit crypto kind of partnership, SAP's CTO wrote their technical paper), mcap still under 4mil.

You must be so smart passing up on a same-day 2.5x. Yessir, very big brain. Wow.

lol if this is not the most obvious coin to go all in on, i don't know what the fuck you guys are on... like all those crappy shitcoins they are talking about is like 10-15million in mcap, QNT with 0 actual partnerships or products reaches 20-25million... this one with SAP and Tokeny (SAP CTO actually wrote like half of the white paper) is 4mil. You miss this, then end up fudding it when its 15mil to buy back cheaper prices.

Attached: 123.jpg (1321x736, 96K)

>pilot project
>extremely over-extended chart
>definite scam

OP wants some liquidity to dump his bags

The CTO and board member of SAP is on the board of and wrote the technical paper of a "definite scam".

You're a special kind of stupid. Go buy some BOLT you dumb faggot.

Attached: 2019-04-19 21.44.37.jpg (742x1280, 147K)

It'll straight dump right in your face. I don't know why you are doing these threads. I know people who sell on people's emotions. You're shooting yourself in the foot