Fantom fud btfo

Getting ready boys

Attached: FANTOM-FTX-696x449.jpg (696x449, 33K)

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap

Pump and dump gook scam coin

see you at 5k gwei tomorrow

Fuck off faggot, no one's buying your copy pasta shit

We mooning, we Binance dex

Honk honk mother fucker

God these next few months we might see the greatest alt run for a single project in history. Binance Dex followed by Bittrex / Upbit. Then we get main net and an announcement Bitmax will be building Bitmax Dex on the Fantom platform. Other fucking worldy.

Attached: 1554609735137.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

go kys retard pajeet motherfucker piece of garbage

Where are your buy orders son?

Where were you when we talked about Ether you weak handed Mickey mouse prostitute.

Eat Jesus Christ blood son you don't know me but you know Jesus right?

OMG IF THIS IS TRUE HOLY FUCK

When are we telling Reddit about Fantom?

When it hits at least 5 cents

Lol at you guys with the cents calculation. This could be 100-1000x. This is bigger than EOS, and if it gets the respect it deserves from aBFT, then this is higher than that. Also consider how much is staked when main net comes. It's literally a new era for crypto with scaling.

>It's literally a new era for crypto with scaling
haha tps will be 2000, not 300,000. you got scammed

any proof on that?? where is the proof? otherwise it could be pajeetery round 2 for all i know

Yeah but you're not mentioning confirmation times or time to finality which everything would make this one of the top real world tps high scores. Also it was a choice for faster confirmation for tps sacrifice. Fantom would need to be larger than btc, eth, and visa for tps to need to be raised

Sauce on Bitmax Dex?

you guys are retarded. its a RUMOUR

Anyone considering on buying, rumours are bs. But aBFT consensus is not.

Binance dex costs 100k. Fantom are loaded and will list.

They are Koreans with a lot of money

Of course they will list on Dex

Koreans are Master race Star Craft players they are Master race when it came to the mega pump last year.

They have their own good tier coin. This will make Tron sucks its dick.

Expect it to be huge

I know the country well. They are so full of national pride if they feel they have the best platform they will have celebrities endorsing it on national TV. Its gonna be on all their exchanges.

Amazing. Going all in now.

You would literally be stupid not too

No one is talking about aBFT. It's literally the seal of quality of fantom. Call it a scam go ahead, but all I know is hashgraph is the only other aBFT, its not even close to release like Fantom is.

Not mention Hashgraph is a complete joke. EOS levels of cringe.

aBFT is why I bought a suicide stack, it will be the new way

BFT is just 2/3 majority voting in nodes. Literally anything can have this.

aBFT means even with an extremely delayed right vote will still be counted. This is literally military avionics tier guarantee of working. Check out how ftm handles microchains, shit is mind blowing.

Cry faggoted beaner haha remember bean coin stupid pajeet tier shit

You are a mother licking banana lover

Fantasy drinking fantasies about mommo

I honestly don't care what the team has or has not done in the past. The code is there, it's making good progress, and it's better than anything else out there.

Looking forward to buying more when I can

This. You're not finding anything with this level of development at this low of a cap. About as elite of a gem you will ever find.