I'll REMOTE VIEW your target

Pay me later according to your convenience.

Attached: 1516598450350.jpg (291x326, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200070001-9.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay do it

Rebecca is sick.

The one of you (blonde) who is looking for the Trezor... it was left at the party and thought to be a flash drive.
The mother put it together with her cellular stuff and waits your call.
Name starts with an N.
Greenish car.
Three story house.

>Hurry.

Attached: 1530303457260.png (300x300, 150K)

aight go on

What am I doing

The real satoshi please sir
Must confirm it my friend from Mumbai Sir Creg Sanjay Write

OP is this a real paper recounting real events and data that describe real phenomena?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200070001-9.pdf

Attached: 1554185599017.jpg (640x877, 624K)

mother of god

Attached: 1491357243637.jpg (641x530, 41K)

ok I have a target do me

Attached: 1553457926291.jpg (1080x1440, 333K)

based pajeet

That's cool as fuck, user, I have a friend who also does this kind of thing :)

i got a target, please do me psychic user.

What is a "target" in this context?

Cringe

Any object of interest.
Whatsoever.

She has someone. You shouldn't give her driver's lessons either.
Dog's preg. Five.

Me pls op.

what the fuck. thanks OP

Attached: 1544997159689s.jpg (125x112, 3K)

remote view this *unzips*

The biz will fail if he is hired by father or uncle. The truck is too new, it's over his skills.
Also, he takes too many pills to stay awake.

Do it to me

8", thick, limp. Scarred left. Raccoon. 7yo.

Thank you for this thread. Also, can anyone develop this ability with training or is it purely: you have it or you don't?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 90K)

Law is dangerous. Accountant hides terrible secret. Detective must beware client's estate.
Electrified perimeter.
Nice white boat. Buy.

Thanks

Attached: 67e.jpg (640x484, 32K)

I do not know. The likelihood is that it is haft haft, like most things.

Me please

Op pls what lies in my future.

Attached: 29A74235FD3C4A0581FDB36E757E54DA.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Please do me.

Attached: F1A52081-AF35-4F7A-8E3D-D1DB371A7A03.png (900x722, 197K)

I don't believe you.

The people which went public are naive and sadly inept in regards to the scientific method in both broad and strict scopes.
Useful for further concealment of the phenomenon, which is akin to tornadoes, potentially deadly yet minuscule in proportion to the big picture of one's rather limited personal sphere of awareness and influence.

I see. May your farings through this life be blessed.

Attached: 1510251556642.jpg (563x563, 14K)

Los Angeles. Insurance. Red SUV. Laurie. Pretty blonde.
Ears need plugs with shotgun!

Could you do me also? I'm curious.

Highschool is awesome, try Physics, nice nerdy girl, name's Pam.
Will make it.

Holy cow, thank you user.
Would you be able to elaborate on the last sentence? I don't quite follow. But if it doesn't work that way then it's okay.

Help me, OP

New fishing rod broken. Beware bears. Lost dog will return unharmed and surprisingly playful. New job will bring friends (and gf?) despite bad pay. Is that an albino pittbull? wtf lol

Based. Thank you fren.

It's literally that lol
Maybe you'll be a cop or whatever but it has to do with a shooting range.

i live in Arkansas pls halp senpai

>naive and sadly inept in regards to the scientific method in both broad and strict scopes
By naive do you mean that they neglected other phenomena as well as incorrectly interpreted their results? By broad do you mean experimental design was too limited? By strict do you mean their experimental design neglected important details about the phenomena?
>Useful for further concealment
In what sense? That if given this breadcrumb, the public will be sated by its novelty and ask no further? Forgive me for the berating but I never actually thought I would communicate in words with someone actually capable of remote viewing. This thread is blessed.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (450x677, 39K)

Pls do me

Please try me op.

You wouldn't happen to be Dannion Brinkley by any chance would you?

Attached: download.jpg (209x241, 7K)

do me next?

Attached: 1527129879139.jpg (691x1024, 69K)

Pls, do me, sorry for the first reply, i have my doubts but still, never experienced something like that.

OP isn't responding because he tried to analyze me and had an aneurism because my third eye is open and I'm extremely intelligent

Let's see what you got OP.

The style over substance of RV personnel is the issue. Nobody explained the hows and whats correctly because it is ontologically unsound to attempt such errands with the available apparatus then, and possibly now.
Their flaw was and remains to envision a rather small set of speculative reasoning as both probable and proven instead of possible but preposterous in its aspirations.
Drive it, don't probe it.

I'm intrigued, do me please and thank you.

Do me pls

Attached: 1408077279347.jpg (241x299, 16K)

Should I continue down this path OP?
Will my suffering absolve my past sins?

Attached: 1553980560453.jpg (1242x1231, 468K)

How do I translate this? Are all of those things from different aspects of my life or all vague descriptions of one aspect of my life?

Beware of bears is the only thing that rings true because I was about to buy in to btc but TA points downwards so I didn't pull the trigger and buy.

Why do I see Utah then?
You like trains. Geologist maybe. Mountains. Shot a deer. Regrets that. Local airfield friend. Left hand burn.

top 700 55k+ investor in ChainLink never selling what’s my future 10 years look like

Darn it, stop remote viewing me, I am not properly dressed.
You were absolutely right.
What's with the snow thing?

Do me so hard

You haven't sinned. Gym and less beef will improve your mood. Try juices instead of energy drinks too often.
Get another kitty.
Name's Todd.

Lives by lake and sea. Bicycles. Paintball and diving. Air Force. Mid 20s.
Worked on cruiser and hated it. Blonde. Girlfriend got freckles. Ginger, hazel eyes.

Hmm.
I really do need to gym, although i havent touched an energy drink in a long time unless that is referring to soft drinks and hard alcohol.
I have 2 dogs now but yeah my 2 previous cats were better.

Name's Todd?

Does this have to deal with other channers?

Also odd that I felt you look at me too intense man. But just to make sure watch watch is in my hand right and will I make create a great legacy?

Me! Me! Please user

Japanese. NSA. Never to be known outside that circle.
Alive. Happy. Clever but not the highest intellect in his team. Works in space habitats now. Likes lemonade. A lot.

Pls respond

I hope I'm not to late to this party.

Do me OP, please!

Do me. And bonus points if you know of my 1 secret that only my dad knows about.

Do me bro pls

Attached: 4409B9CF-B985-4FA3-B1FD-700FDDA4D9DB.gif (404x493, 575K)

Bowling is great. Why not archery? Need to check under the car again. Keychain is broken. That shampoo ain't quite right lol
Stop feeding squirrels that stuff.

Can you do me op? And maybe Sergey nazarov as well can't belive no one asked to that yet

Please do me. Very interested in what you have to say.

Attached: pepe.jpg (720x511, 74K)

Please do me as well. Thanks.

Sister knows you got a girl on the side.
Speed tickets. Good thing sheriff is a friend. I like ballerinas too.
What's with the basement's hidden pantry?

Op I’m trying to connect to you

Keep helping the strays.
Rabbits. Lots of them!

You shoud hodl the one with a Y. He is alright, he wants you all to make it.
That pizza is great.
Why you don't bet on the red horse? Drones are cool, but it'll drop over big trees and take 5 hours to recover.
It'll be fun though.
Bring chocolate bars. Dark.

Could you do one for me and for Sergey

Please do me OP

Me me me OP pls

You shouldn't play with fireworks. Urbex is dangerous. Army uncle? I see you went to Oz. Who's the blonde little girl? Name's Gerard.

OP, I really need it, I have a 3 year old who depends on me.

DO ME, DO ME!
(please)

Me me me

OP you skipped over me. I asked nicely and even shared this friend with friends. Please do the needful.

Attached: oie_JDJx5ecMRCG4.jpg (768x768, 276K)

You're so full of shit.

Ooh not bad, user. I do have a girl that nobody knows about. And speed tickets is something i think about, which may give away my location when i goto see my girl.

Hardly believe in this stuff OP. Make me believe?

What Shirt Colour am i wearing, 2 ETH if correct OP

make it happen

why the fuck would you invite a psychic vampire into you head?

LETS HEAR IT

Attached: 1520472549626.png (576x467, 344K)

Remote virewing is legit,military is testing it, I'm just not sure how this guy would be able to remote view random anons on the internet without a location to zone in on.

He isn't, at least 3 of the things he said are things no one could guess randomly about me. It's legit.
For instance, a few hours ago I went on a walk outside and I saw an attractive blonde girl sitting in her house. And OP mentions to me "Pretty blonde."
Also a few hours ago, I was texting with someone and the topic of Los Angeles came up. Again, OP said "Los Angeles" in his post. Statistically speaking it's impossible that anyone could just guess these two topics correctly.

Could be glow nigs fucking with us though. After all smartphones and internet makes it pretty easy to find out that type of information.

Seems like a whole bunch of hocus pocus to me. I read tarot cards, so I know the tricks pretty well. Keep it general, utilize the information already provided. Add a little bit of mystic, little bit of a brush too wide, and you've got a 'legit reading'.

Sorry to be a downer, but I'm not buying it wholesale. I want it all to be true, trust me I really do.

Looks like OP is long gone.

I see your point with the text message.
But I don't know how anyone could know that I saw a blonde girl, there was no recording of it that I'm aware of, nor did I speak to anyone about it.

C'mon OP, please do me. I said please and will say it again. Please.

Thank you.