I can't say much

I can't say much

It's going to correct hard once between now and july and then you'll never be able to buy a LINK token under $1 again

Attached: 1551394174699.jpg (923x713, 86K)

WHEN. MY BAGS ARE HEAVY

L A R P

A

R

P

>already down 33%
>says it's going to correct even harder

Attached: 1537173568884.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

Yea just like every other crypto. Thanks. Believe me you'd rather be in XRP.

an actual insider here, I will reveal a part of mainnet announcements (from what I've heard, there will be a series of them) if dubs

even better trips, gib more reveals

Attached: 1526165448136.jpg (491x498, 191K)

Dubs

Give it up trips..

Ok

And there are your dubs, boom.

knock knock anyone there

No more larps pls tired of it

Extra larps please

another day another larp. give us the good stuff based larper.

Attached: morecumbsSir.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

Attached: 20170501_172551.jpg (4032x2268, 2.33M)

Give it up you bogus POS or bad karma will come upon you.

You already had trips, give us what you got Muslim man who loves pregnant sergey

jeez

mainnet releasing by end of june with 40 launch partners

Get you ducks in a row

Attached: yuugiri_A.jpg (2843x4000, 1.9M)

>It's going to correct hard once between now and july

Just stop timo

give it up larpy

duck chan is cute

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ducks in a row.png (731x646, 358K)

Timo is right you know...
Meme lines are real you have till may 1st
Tether you fools
Screen cap this bitch

ill gladly give u dubs tripanon

Every post he makes is so obvious
In another thread he declared himself the official unofficial spokesman of ChainLink
As of this week he is officially worse than Astro

timo the bitch tits

Mainnet very shortly.

LARPing fag caught redhanded. Permaban him.

ok guys, here you go

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

>late adopters STILL talking about their dead funding token, TWENTY MONTHS LATER

must be nice being able to live in this fantasy world, where your financial problems are always "about to be solved"

they're solved very shortly.

I waited 12 hours for this shitty pasta?

Attached: 361087.jpg (125x117, 5K)

we really need to find a game or some shit to distract us from this. You all know you are in it for the long term, a railway needs time to be built.

its because these CLCG fags want a dump so they can buy back in. what a faggots those are

kek no, the rsi of chainlink shilling is 90+ which makes it the most hated token. 80% of Jow Forums wants to see chainlink fail at this point, and enjoy seeing the smug retards that bothered us for 2 years getting poor.

based

Attached: 1517610532243.jpg (600x400, 50K)

nah youre wrong. everyone who has been on biz for 2 years has already bought into chainlink or wants to buy into, though feels to have missed the boat when they could have bought when cl was still cheaper. this post is clearly from 'some' clcg fag who swung their stack

This

days never finished
massa got me workin
some day massa set me
freeeee