Daily Reminder

This is FTM's Head of Marketing. I repeat, their Head of Marketing

Attached: just2.png (506x163, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6myiWOlKno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Attached: wassa.png (504x407, 280K)

What does he have to do with the actual development of the project? What’s your point here?

>Head of Marketing

This fucking guy basically represents the entire company. How can you can more partners with shit marketing?

Attached: just.png (281x60, 10K)

His point is I am here

I think their point is it's not an example of a professional who should be in charge of marketing the next game changing Dag.

FTM IS A SCAM ANONS DON'T BUY THIS SHITCOIN

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin

He's like the best marketing guy going. Get fucked faggot.

>shitpost
>sir
This proves that this chink zoomer posts here and is likely responsible for all the FTM shill threads. Fuck you Michael never buying your piece of shit gook scam.

He is the community marketing link. Is he also in charge of b2b marketing?

How the fuck can the head of marketing for something be afraid of public speaking?

The absolute state

anyone see the video of fantoms "head quarters"? it's fake. the team work at their own homes and each of them live in different countires. they rented a nice office and sticker fantom sticker on the door. andre cronje gets a A+ for acting like he was actually busy working

youtube.com/watch?v=e6myiWOlKno

Yeah self deprecating humor isnt a thing. Fuck off twat. Not everyone larps as tough guys like biz fags do

Lmao get fucked FTM niggers

He's just some kid they hired for marketing since he had connections with someone. He's not a head of anything

Get fucked

Attached: faggot.png (871x486, 117K)

Kek

He's head of telegram. Meanwhile Microsoft hires pajeets in charge of their chats. Very weak fud when they haven't started marketing (they don't care until main net). I don't recall eth marketing being amazing either.

seeYou got gooked

See Yes sirs we have a real office in Seoul sirs, strong devs, good project sirs solid buy

While I agree with you, I don’t think that has any bearing on the team delivering what I expect them too. Big deal.

these gook fantom scammers shill on here. just remember these guys are criminals and tried to steal ETH from 100,000 of us.

The comp sci Ph.D from yonsei? Kek

bump

dump it sirs