Build The Best Dividend Stock Basket

>ITT, the stock market Jow Forumsraelis build their optimal basket order of Dividend Stocks for their DRIP Program.

and go...

V V V

Attached: 69C50706-A3A2-427F-9BE7-3F544481AC68.jpg (560x495, 51K)

I’ve always thought of the following as decent:

KO
T
VZ
V
JNJ

Red pill me some more on dividends...

VTSAX

kys

disney

Why own a few divvy stocks when I can own them all? ;)

I like the idea of VTSAX. FKSAX is a great option too. I just feel like both of these two are for when you want to put your money on easy-mode.

I’ve also been reading about the Dividend Aristocrats ETF they have out there now. It’s called NOBL, I believe. I have to check into it more.

DIS is a great play per usual.

Kaymus Resources doesn’t pay a divvy. :’(

>DRIP meme

Spot the zoomers who just discovered investopedia

cefl in drip when closed end funds are at a discount to nav

No, I usually just swing trade but I’ve been wanting to park my cash long-term now in something that will generate a little side income to help grow out the portfolio a little more. I’ve been trying to see what everyone thinks about the divvies in case there’s some sort of obvious (or not so obvious) big boy out there.

t. 32 y.o. Project Manager

No need to build an optimal basket of stocks because the work has already been done. Just buy SDY and DVY.

You should unironically just stick to index funds

BASED
A
S
E
D

I like index funds and plan to utilize them in for a majority of the portfolio equity. I just like to be an autistic micromanager of my own shit because it keeps my interest focused and occupied on something.

Word

Other than VTSAX, are there good Hodls?

SCHD

AAPL
MSFT
DIS
HON
JPM
T

Nice. I will add this one to my list. Thanks user.

WHat’s JPM and HON pay?

No one’s got more divvies for my basket? :(

A tisket a tasket
Fill up my fucking basket

PRK

MORL, 21% yield
REML, 12%
CEFL, 8%
PCEF, 8%
NILSY, 8%
GZPFY, 7%

I'm up to almost 6k per year after taxes in dividends. When I double that in 4 years it will pay out more than my social security will in 40 years.