How do I even approach thots when I make it?

> be me
>2017 bullrun
>making decent money
>buy an Audi TT
>pretty fucking sick shit for a poorfag standard, a convertible german sportish car with digital speedometer, map on display etc.
>sitting in my car in a parking lot
>two thots in their 20s close to me, waiting at the bus stop
>they don't even take a look at my car
>Chad with a fucking dog passing by
>bitches getting wet like a fountain
>"have you seen him?"
>"damn, he's hot"
>etc. etc. etc. of bitch talks for 2 minutes straight
>enough.jpg
>start the car
>making some vrooooom vroooooooom noises both to warm up the engine and especially to get noticed
>bitches finally notice me
>it'shappening.gif
>the look on their faces was like "dude, shut the fuck up, we were talking"
>turn 360 and walk away

Long story short, I never scored because of that car and I also sold it when I realized that the bear market was in and I had to live another 50 years and not 1 or 2.

Attached: 1492997135504.png (999x1030, 390K)

Yeah, girls aren't as into cars as most guys think.
Sorry bro, you cant buy game.
Mebbe get dog?

>walk with dog
what a cute dog, too bad the guy is ugly

unironically doggos are the ultimate red pill to approach girls.
but, yeah...
if you're still ugly they will just look at the dog.

Women don’t car about some rich soi boi poofta in a gay car. They want someone that can actually make eye contact talk to them without shitting their pants. If you can’t do that how are you gonna fuck em right? They read us just like we read them

You cant be this autistic
You actually thought buying some overpriced car would make rando whores just approach you?
You guys deserve to be incels

>turn 360 and walk away
You would be facing them if you did a 360 you fucking moron

Elliot Roger had a nice car too.

Do you really want a girl that'd be impressed with what you can buy or have bought? Think about it from her perspective and listen to

The only image I had in mind while reading OP

Attached: Beyerstein_Elliott_Rodger_Youtube_398_320.jpg (398x320, 88K)

lmao

You act like a douchebag. This is the problem.

Cultivate personal interests. Have a good personality through liking yourself, learning to be kind, vulnerable, and a good listener. Genuinely care about these things, don't pretend--- people can sense pretending in a second and frankly it's exhausting. People who actually accept and love themselves beam with confidence. Try ayahuasca. It really helped me with that.

The thing about attractiveness and wealth is that there will always be someone more attractive or wealthy, no matter how good looking and rich you are. You can't trust love built on that, nor would you really want someone who is attracted to that. Looks do not last and you can lose all your money. They certainly help with finding someone, but in the end what keeps a girl from bouncing off to another guy (or you to another woman) is building something emotionally together, trusting each other unconditionally, and knowing the other would do anything for them.

Meet people at places you genuinely enjoy going to, or doing things you love. Don't force it at a club or bar or even trying to pick them up in public. Just my 2 cents.

but /biz woman said they dont like us

go to some poor shithole where betas are still more than government slaves

Attached: 1526664437174.jpg (960x720, 87K)

as this man has said, you need interests. women want to join you on your mission. they don't want to BE the mission.

once you get into the right hobby you'll be forced to talk with women and it will be far more natural than trying to flash your money at them

>turn 360 and walk away

lost

Are you both roasties? Being non-douche, kind, vulnerable good listener is what all beta males do by default and it gets them nowhere. Trying to confuse the OP even further?

Yeah there's no one answer... but from what I've seen, many guys on here are really fucked up, misogynistic, and naively materialistic. Seriously, believing that buying an audi is gonna turn your love life around in any meaningful way is so fucking ridiculous when you put it in perspective. That's a bottomless pit and it won't connect you any better to someone you want to love. Many guys here seem to hate women because they're frustrated, or want them to fulfill some subservient, conservative fantasy of innocence, so on and so forth. Everyone here would benefit immensely from genuinely talking to women like human beings and trying to see from their perspective. I think that type of empathy there is huge in becoming an attractive person. Many here would benefit from therapy and empathogenic psychedelics.

It's fun to come on here and play but you must know this is such a toxic environment, right?

Spotted the incel

the chad and virgin are bros man. How could you?

Attached: Say it isn't so!.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

I'm a broke as a joke dude in NYC. Being here helps a lot because you can stroll out of your place and run into a million people you know and strike up a conversation if you're so inclined. You get to meet and talk to a lot of people. It exposes you to a lot of new ideas and you get a sense of things other people (women) think about, struggle with, or want. Being around people and communicating with them in earnest changes you and makes you an attractive person. Meeting them doing things you both like or at places you both go to makes things feel natural and easy.

All my money is in crypto, but despite not having much in the way of an apartment or possessions, I attract women wealthy and broke alike. When I meet someone or go on dating apps, apparent wealth is far less of a driving factor than taste, aesthetics, or interests.

Clean and simple: you can't actually love or attract another person if you don't love or accept yourself, at least in part. When you love, trust, or want to feel intimate with someone, you have to be vulnerable as hell and share who you actually are with them. If you don't like yourself or feel ugly emotions, you are sharing that negativity with them. It's not a dealbreaker always, but it's hard for any partner to assume that weight without at least some brightness and levity to accompany it. And if you are so averse to who you are that you never really share yourself and find yourself pretending and going through the motions to try an attract someone, then your relationship will feel empty and distant, probably mediated by a constellation of weird materialist tokens like an Audi TT or other luxury items that break, age, go out of vogue, or--- worst of all--- are interchangeable and can be bested by the next guy with a bigger wallet.

Not saying materialistic goods don't make life more comfortable. But they are incidental, not central, to an emotionally rich life.

American women don't give a shit about cars and they're a meme anyway. Take a trip to Southeast Asia if you want to impress and fuck a bunch of beautiful women. No social skills needed unless you're Indian.

I always use a face wash with little to no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.