What the hell happened to gaybo?

Did we already forget about the spirit of hodling?

Attached: gaybo ultimate.png (1080x1540, 2.57M)

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
*raises fedora*
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See ya on the boards.....

Attached: fedora2.jpg (542x470, 32K)

fucking gaybo 2022

new fav copypasta thx fren

My name is John and I hate mostly you in particular.

Attached: gaybolaughsback.jpg (640x640, 121K)

Holy shit, you really are new.

Tell us about reddit! Can you really be kicked off for not posting and upvoting pictures of black dicks?

cant wait to be an oldfag and cope with how much time ive wasted on this board

When i got here Reddit didn't exist. I'm ok with that. I'd probably have weird socially moderated opinions about shit employed adults never think about, if I could figure out how to use that place.

Instead, I just have lots of pictures of cats on my phone.

Reminder: You never leave Jow Forums.

Attached: 0032.jpg (890x905, 220K)

pure cringe....written im sure by the OP with a sock. what is it gonna take for this tech college kid to relize memes come out of funny shit not some forced reddit knowing humour. its fucking cringe to just see it.

Gaybo wasn't gaybing enough traction so I gayb up on posting him.

Gaybo does not care about meme fluctuations, only 2022 matters

Attached: 1555485424844.jpg (416x861, 92K)

>g-g-gaybo?

Attached: 1555382469594s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Tfw after biz tricks me into buying crypto they trick me into holding it forever with this incredible new meme

10/10

Attached: OrigCash.jpg (600x622, 47K)

>hodling

anyone that says hodl unironically deserves the rope

Attached: fixedd.png (2022x1318, 754K)

it's cringe

forced meme is forced