/LIT Chad General/

Good evening and Good Friday my Lition Chads and Stacies. A mere two days after listing and so much new news to share with you all!

>VOLKSBANK PARTNERSHIP: Lition have signed an agreement with Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken (large German bank) to conduct a 20 million Euro syndicated loan pilot project.

finance.yahoo.com/news/lition-vr-bank-cooperate-process-160500387.html

>TOKENY PARTNERSHIP: Tokeny and Lition will work together to tokenize securities in a fully legally compliant way, including the ability to protect and delete private data, while preserving typical features of a blockchain like immutability and security.

tokeny.com/tokeny-and-lition-cooperate-to-tokenize-securities-and-technically-pilot-a-e20m-syndicated-loan-for-real-estate-issued-by-vr-bank/

>LIT BREAKS IDEX: Over 1 million volume first day and a new ATH of 2.5x. Slight correction is in so those with higher-inhibition now have a chance to get in for the next pump.

>CTO OF SAP, 160 BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY CONFIRMED AT WRITING LITION TECHNICAL PAPER: Dr. Jürgen Müller, SAP CTO and board member will help Lition reach the mainstream thanks to the companies more than 335,000 customers in over 180 countries. Reminder: B2C is the best and most viable path to growth for blockchain start-ups. SAP's marketcap is the same as Netflix!

>DR. RICHARD LOHWASSER IS ADVISING THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT ON A LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR STO's: ambcrypto.com/the-race-to-regulation-german-government-turns-to-start-up-lition-for-guidance/

Attached: 23091-82319827.png (959x1024, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2019-03/46115807-lition-technology-ag-lition-and-vr-bank-cooperate-to-process-a-eur20-million-syndicated-loan-on-the-blockchain-co-innovated-by-lition-and-sap-200.htm
tokengazer.com/#/reportDetail?id=92
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder: The marketcap is still very low.

Now let's talk about the fundamentals that will justify a higher mcap.

Attached: 2019-04-19 21.41.44.jpg (832x877, 127K)

Nice, just bought 10k

bump

The new memes. Is this the new Holo?

You are all going to get dumped on.

How come? They had a few participants in the ico and if you hold for 6 months you get extra tokens?

it's already dumping actually

>if you hold for 6 months
I guarantee this will be worthless in 6 months.

Attached: fag.jpg (500x333, 56K)

What does your instinct tells you?

Just leave and don't waste your time with us then. You'll watch the train leave the station soon enough.

Attached: evenpossible.gif (443x250, 1.78M)

I don't get it.. If you didn't get in, why waste your time spamming threads with utter bullshit?

You only need 10,000 Lition (LIT) to make it.

Attached: 1555710778746.png (1280x720, 514K)

is there just one german source for the VR-Bank partnership? i can't find shit, source is always lition.

really no shame in stealing the meme

someone said that their was a post in their telegram, im not in their channel but maybe news will be comming out next week

BOLT is the world's first open entertainment economy, powered by Zilliqa. To date, they have a web streaming app, an Android app and over 3M users enjoying their live tv and short-form video options. Current partners include Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera, Channel NewsAsia, and telco partners such as Safaricom (32M users in Kenya), Maxis (28M users in Malaysia) and Digi (26M users in Malaysia).

Coming up this week for bolt chads:
>top 5 exchange listing
>nasdaq event eom
>token buy back and burn

it's going to be litty boys

Attached: dwayne litty johnson.jpg (810x610, 70K)

I know you come from a smaller shitting street Patesh, but by vishnu make your own thread

This is the kinda threads you want to see. Some real research and substance without moonboys ruining. This is a solid project and I'm looking forward to the future!

Attached: 1555655112852.jpg (1321x736, 96K)

finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2019-03/46115807-lition-technology-ag-lition-and-vr-bank-cooperate-to-process-a-eur20-million-syndicated-loan-on-the-blockchain-co-innovated-by-lition-and-sap-200.htm

Amazing article on Lition: tokengazer.com/#/reportDetail?id=92

Im getting bazinga vibes

Attached: heavy1.jpg (1050x591, 201K)

>What does your instinct tells you?
I'm genuinely interested. Reminds me of the early QNT days before it 10x'd. Still skeptical on whether the ICO holders have finished dumping or not, may wait a little longer but I run the risk of missing the train.

Nice just sold 100k

Look at that SAP stock going up in parallel with the blockchain co-development news. Are you thinking what I am thinking?

check that article and what's at the end of it:
SOURCE: Lition Technology AG

maybe someone should write them too and ask about LIT

I'm currently buying and averaging down. Low liquidity on bibox tho. Such a hassle

Never using idex

how does it feel being somebody so disconnected from reality you think you're going to get rich with shitcoins like this and link?

i want to understand the late adopter mindset

buy shitcoin, shitcoin goes up, sell shitcoin
rinse and repeat
maybe you wont get rich of that but make money