Binance will de-list ETH

Attached: 32908209358290830294823.jpg (1844x1559, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/forbes-releases-list-of-billion-dollar-companies-using-blockchain
ambcrypto.com/binance-announces-dex-mainnet-launch-reveals-date-for-mainnet-swap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2309589028529038.jpg (1687x1461, 366K)

Attached: 46936903485902840239.jpg (2313x591, 73K)

>Binance will de-list ETH
no

Of fucking course he will, he's a fucking chink conman.

binance is gonna delist eveything when it gets hacked, and makes BTC price drop to 2,500

the truth of it is, the big players you name it, amazon, facebook, apple, google are invested into open source blockchain software as found here cointelegraph.com/news/forbes-releases-list-of-billion-dollar-companies-using-blockchain

literally none of the tokens on the market are ever going to be used, they swap to bnb in hopes that their project gains value and they can gain money from something

As someone heavily in ETH what shitcoin should I move to. I fear the chink.

No thy won’t they only delisted scams like bsv

>wants
I want link to moon. doesn't mean it's going to happen

does this affect EOS?

this is bullish for eth

isn't bnb an erc token?

Checked, and not for long.

ambcrypto.com/binance-announces-dex-mainnet-launch-reveals-date-for-mainnet-swap/

Swap to native BNB chain on the 23rd.

the iq itt is mind numbing

This. Just because they want something doesn't mean they'll de-list if they don't get it. It would be bad for both parties if they did. Imagine how much business Binance would lose if they try some shit like that.

If anything, it's time to load your bags because the price of both is going to go up

Attached: 1555630359547.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

How is this bullish for ETH?
A REAL company is creating an ETH competitor and its gonna pay everyone to change its tech.

Holy shit it really is gonna be $100 eoy

coping BSVishnu
now check this dubs

Literally already regretting I didn't buy more around $10.

FUCK BINANCE
FUCK CHINK COINS
AND FUCK CZ

Attached: 1555680954604.png (1000x1000, 237K)

BAT will be left standing.

cringe

$HOT

unironically

You are cringe.

Time to ddos that shit

Nice, good riddance, ethereum was shit anyway.
BNB for the win.

yeah. you a trader? i can tell its about to have a lil action

KEK ill put a sharpie in my pooper if they do which they wont

It's comfy holding bnb. It's like have an army of Chinese wagies working to make money for me. Saw three threads telling me to sell yesterday and buy back the dip. It was already at the bottom of the dip. I told them it wouldn't go down any more. They never listen. 1keoy

Attached: 1496486526610.gif (409x398, 2.2M)

checked

nope, just holding and hoping for that sweet $1

NEVER trust a chink. Screencap this

ETH will de-list binance

Attached: thedanger.gif (650x362, 1.8M)

Fucking idiots, BNB is not programmable. It is a place where you define token name, ticker, decimal places and supply, and expect morons to buy. It doesn't do nothing else.

Any retard who can't see that any project moving over to Binance is doing it in a last ditch effort to gain a final pump. Even the fact that a project can just jump chain to a completely different environment proves that the token wasn't needed in the first place.

Its not eth competitor you tech illiterate mongos

Ifs new token launch platform and second chance for usless rc20 to pump thats fucking all

Attached: 1542662242872.jpg (126x97, 2K)

>Even the fact that a project can just jump chain to a completely different environment proves that the token wasn't needed in the first place.

Also this.

For new chain to pick bnb as placeholder instead of rc20 makes sence (liquidity, ico lvl pump etc)

For old rc20 token to swap to bnb screams pnd and scam lol

Attached: 1554827508784.png (946x532, 478K)

Exactly, Binance is giving one last chance for old shitcoins to pump while profiting themselves. This whole IEO launchpad shit is designed to do one thing, pump BNB. Regulations can't come soon enough to these chinks.