Short MSFT

qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 7.57.31 PM.png (2366x342, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/
qz.com/india/1469711/why-india-born-pichai-nadella-nooyi-rule-us-business/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions#Modern_(1912-present)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's hot.

[Jewish Kvetching]

SJW culture will collapse on itself by itself. Muslims gonna behead welcoming thots and niggers will be just be niggers. Just try to stay away and protect yourself and enjoy the show.

short? nigga this is a signal to LONG!!

uh oh

if you are giring black women because they are black women. there is one incredibly intelligent and capable worker being discarded for a near retarded ape. Hiring based on hender or race is a sure death to any company. hire the best and ignore degrees or race or gender and the white men naturally dominate in all areas except childrens games for circus scams

>hire the best and ignore degrees or race or gender and the white men naturally dominate in all areas except childrens games for circus scams

Don't forget Asians user. Asians do better than whites on this front too.

Wait so it turns out the its better to hire someone based on their actual ability!!??

Now who the FUCK would have ever thought that!

Witchcraft!

The problem is a CEO can tell their people "no, don't dump mercury in the river. that's against the law" and everyone understands. It's the law.

Whereas "We need to spout these platitudes and have meaningless diversity gestures to comply with the state religion" doesn't sink in because too few of those people realize there's a state religion.

asians have good education but seem to fall behind in creative and major breakthrough inventions. still like them, even niggers can be funny and nice. It doesnt mean they should be running major insitutions. jews are half niggers so they are one up in brains from niggers but they cheat alot more to get ahead

This is actually bullish.

Come on, you're supposedly white or asian males. Think one step ahead.

If this shit blows up, management has to respond one of two ways. They crack down? It drives away talent. They let it slide? Brand becomes toxic, contracts dry up, governments local state and federal have a green light to fuck them up.

>women browns and soys
>talent

worst case scenario everyone slowing them down leaves

this is almost doomsday speculating about an economic collapse

When I say "crack down" I mean mass layoffs of anyone in those threads who was critical of diversity hiring. Maybe purge would've been a better word.

You don't suppose Amazon, Facebook, or Google will want pieces of Microsoft's turf? They've all got lobbyists and friendly journalists. This is a lot more straightforward than reduced marginal returns on energy investments or the Fed revaluing gold or whatever the fuck doomsday scenarios are floating out there.

>asians fall behind in creative and major breakthrough inventions
Your racism is showing. Go look up how much shit asians invented throughout the years on their own. Go compare IQs of east asian countries to your country. "Asians" are smarter than white people of any background on average, that's an undeniable fact.

> "Asians" are smarter than white people of any background on average, that's an undeniable fact.

> Your racism is showing.

But I agree that Asians are generally very smart.

Let's just not generalize, here.

lol look up the definition of racism and then see if you can figure out how it's different from objectively comparing the average test scores and technological achievements of two races.

seriously you don't know what racism means. I'm white by the way and I'm in no way claiming that asians are superior to white people, only that it's laughable to claim they "fall behind in creative and major breakthrough inventions". I mean you'd have to be a 22 year old retarded college dropout to actually write that on an imageboard.

Asians are better at crunching numbers but have little creativity and are less competitive (lower testosterone levels). There are also fewer genius Asians; there is a lot less variability in Asian IQ compared to whites and even blacks. In other words, most Asians are closer to average.

This is why their cultures have never been leaders of civilization.

I think you're arguing with the wrong person here.

Also, you keep contradicting your statements.

> lol look up the definition of racism and then see if you can figure out how it's different from objectively comparing the average test scores and technological achievements of two races.

Yet, you "objectively" claim that:

> "Asians" are smarter than white people of any background on average, that's an undeniable fact.

Fact based on what? What you think? Where is the data?

3rd option(how it actually gets handled): keep expressing that diversity is vital in a public statements, hire pr firm to produce commercials with plenty of blacks and wahmen meanwhile just hiring whoever does the fucking job best. The news cycle moves on...

Attached: 1517715763621.png (640x360, 230K)

Lol yeah that's why all the multibillion dollar software industries are in Asia and whites move there for top level work.

Wait nope, reality is the opposite.

>I'm white by the way
Fuck off chink

>The Microsoft author echoes former Google employee James Damore, who in 2017 wrote a memo that went internally viral at Google, leaning on pseudoscience to argue that women aren’t cut out for the tech industry.
Fucking Quartz.

heh

Attached: 1555528890125.png (720x1280, 125K)

Microsoft is a company, not a brand.

Um China lol

>qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/

Oh, I'm surprised you missed this:

qz.com/india/1469711/why-india-born-pichai-nadella-nooyi-rule-us-business/

Funny thing is all those companies were started by white men.

Hey dingleberry in terms of high end software engineer salaries it now goes:
USA
China
Switzerland

China has many jobs that pay 200k USD and more with stock. I've heard of some ppl talk about "really high" salaries for ML/AI experts there. I haven't looked at it that much idk - the recruiter would come to you and I'm not that skilled. Idk if Westerners would be expected to do 996

>asians have never been the leaders of civilization
Do you think that History began in the 1600's?

To summarize: some white people move to china for (percieved?) better programmer jobs

Done

Ahem..

Attached: aryan_hapa.jpg (1870x1869, 1.62M)

What about China? Can you name me a single important Chinese inventor, scientist or philosopher off the top of your head, without using google?

>China has many jobs that pay 200k USD
LOL not compared to the USA

Do you think Europe didn't lead civilization for most of the past 2,000 years?

Attached: darkages.png (2100x1499, 52K)

Yes. Modern technology didn't have a fucking time lock on it, it could have been discovered 5,000 years earlier but no one did Jack shit about it. Whites finally got powerful enough to conquer each other and force unification and that's when humanity went from rock farmers to skyscrapers. No one else did that and that achievement can never be undone.

even if this is true, what does it matter? The hun went into hungary, the mongol almost near constantinople. Still doesnt mean shit, the local population will always be more dominant.

Huge buy signal
Forced diversity is detrimental

It’s a genetic thing right? Whites are still the best right guys?
It couldn’t be cultural or anything?
Absolute brainlets

Culture directly comes from genetics you stupid fuck. Where do you think it comes from? Fuck off retard

Attached: 1518518950890.jpg (500x662, 100K)

Jews pushed this bullshit. They love multiculturalism in western countries and run apartheid in Israel. We need to boycott Isreal.

Attached: 1521022469875.jpg (500x327, 64K)

you forgot the dollar sign

I am sick of people going on about a negligible skill gap and "ability" when women and minorities are still so under represented in todays top fields!

We owe it to them after years of holocausts and toxic masculinity rarara

I have been a vendor at MS for 6 yrs now. For the first 2 I was on campus in Redmond. Fucking place is is just crammed full of Indians and Chinese now. If they were contained to only campus that would be fine I suppose. But they fucking have filled the cities surrounding and changed them all. You go to stores and you feel like you are in a 3rd world and not at home you grew up in. And they are petty cliquish fuckers. Caste system in full effect and once one gets in manager/lead role..he fucking hires all his buddies. I would walk by offices with 4 dudes crammed in it and only 2 laptops....wtf? What the fuck are the other 2 doing all day?

Old days are long gone.

>qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/

Nothing wrong with diversity either, but if there's a surplus of talented straight white men and asians that competitors are less likely to hire because of diversity quotas, you can gain a competitive advantage by just hiring them.

>Culture directly comes from genetics
Source?

muh dick
look at cats and dogs and stuff

Cats and dogs don't have culture.

is shitting in the street culture
is parenting a culture
is honor a culture
is fairness a culture
is productivity a culture

BASED

it's this, first ones to fix this toxic SJW corporate culture paradigm gets rewarded by WS.

>dries up contracts
They're fucking Microsoft

nice job inventing gunpowder and cool clothes

Thanks just bought 100k MSFT shares

>is shitting in the street culture
Mandeep says yes

MSFT to the moon

full disclosure: i own exactly one (1) MSFT share

For philosophers confucius and sun tzu. I do recall learning about the inventions China has made, they made a lot a long ass time ago, but can't really remember their names. Might be because Asian names are hard to remember often. Like everyone knows China created paper but most can't remember or even know the guy who created it and his name.

>Go compare IQs of east asian countries to your country. "Asians" are smarter than white people of any background on average, that's an undeniable fact.
Current genetic theory posits that Europeans had two "gene injection" events with Neanderthals. East Asians had the first two, and then a third one. They have more Neanderthal DNA than anyone else.

With that said, there are also billions of Asians. The ones that are smart enough to study on scholarship in the U.S. are the ones you meet. There are millions of dumbfuck stupid-ass East Asians back home in East Asia.

Just like all women from Iceland aren't beautiful; but if you only ever meet models from Iceland, you're not seeing the ugly women.

>This is why their cultures have never been leaders of civilization.
I think Buddhism plays a role in that. Eastern religion doesn't leave as much room for personal ambition as the Abrahamic religions do.

Exactly

If a company openly said "We're only hiring whites and asians" I'd go all in

>Culture directly comes from genetics you stupid fuck. Where do you think it comes from? Fuck off retard
>Calls other user retard
>Makes most retarded post in thread
Culture is impacted by environment. Fucking Genetics are impacted by environment. Different races aren't randomly sprinkled across the globe, they are products of environment.

>you can gain a competitive advantage by just hiring them
Yep. Somebody should come along and hire all of the overqualified white men who can't get jobs because of diversity. Should be the top company in Silicon Valley within 5 years.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Environment influences genetics influences culture. Whereas people who are intelligent will try to fuck right out of a shitty environment. Hence why africa would always stay shit without foreign intervention. Or will do so regardless. Because intelligent people will fuck right off this shithole. Today in form of people hiring their talent and bringing it over to Europe or the States.

Are we primitive animals you autist? Go fuck a dog.

>openly questioning
>openly
wtf

Attached: 23087620487.jpg (700x974, 174K)

Japanese are creative though, they're basically the master race. Anything modern in China seems to be a literal 1:1 copy though

Asians typically lack creativity hence the reason they steal ideas whenever the opportunity presents itself

The most revolutionary thing japs invented was instant ramen.

Nice, fuck kikes and fuck women.

I should start a hedge fund based around diversity arbitrage.

Asians are just smarter. That's the way she goes boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't, cause that's the fuckin' way she goes.

When you say Asians you are only taking about the good ones though and ignoring the bulk of Asians.

Did someone say HOT?

Attached: 540850B0-B3F8-4282-884A-22FC4B408C8C.jpg (1200x900, 171K)

>The Chinese are smarter, they have better test scores
>Aren't they famous worldwide for cheating and fabricating data?
>Y-yes.. b-but.....

>source: my ass

ID color checks out

not to mention they literally stare at your eyes and stutter, asians have shit genes they literally are just a one trick pony they are naturals at math

ya its called manipuration. "i just innocent asian i no hurt a fry." (scams you)

Attached: 1548446347154.jpg (556x768, 85K)

In their defense, most of their "engineering" now is just copypasting existing shit and then punching and kicking it until it works, which someone whose bust size is larger than their IQ is perfectly capable of doing.

Attached: 1555010147659.jpg (665x1182, 55K)

Nah the social climate is changing. It's becoming more acceptable to be critical, people like Trump and Peterson becoming famous and (partly) respected proves that.
MS is catching on quicker than others, it's bullish

Two points:

1) The whole gist of "diversity is our strength" is the notion that diverse backgrounds = more opinions/viewpoints from different perspectives, leading to more well-reasoned and thought-out conclusions right? I would argue that you're more likely to get more diverse opinions among a group of white men than you would from ethnic minorities that are from various collectivist backgrounds or from social-acceptance-driven women. The entire notion that "diversity of melanin-levels/eye-shape" or "diversity in genitalia" leads to a greater number of viewpoints is a meme at best, and an intentional shadowy move by powerbrokers at worst.

Attached: david-guetta-racist-native-american-pacha-feat.jpg (600x385, 51K)

cope

ya'll like to point out nigger IQ as absolute fact but absolutely cope on asian IQ. Keep in mind the smartest ones work in the US and are therefore removed from the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions#Modern_(1912-present)
>it's fucking nothing
Wow they invented vapes, amazing user

The US asian population is like 3%-6% though (haven't checked in a while), if anything that's bearish for asian racial iq as a whole heh

bullshit, culture differences are big. Has nothing to do with appearance, it's about culture.
That said, these 'diversity' people also tend to shut down any kind of thought that is non-libdem, so really they're not about diversity at all, just the appearance of it.

It's actually because they think that young people prioritize diversity, that's the only reason they're forcing this shit. The company that looks the most appealing to young people will get the most young people applying to it, so they'll have the largest pool of smart cheap employees to pick from. There is no race-mixing Jewish conspiracy, it's literally just companies trying to appeal to young people and failing.

>I would argue that you're more likely to get more diverse opinions among a group of white men than you would from ethnic minorities that are from various collectivist backgrounds or from social-acceptance-driven women.

What are you basing this on?

2) I used to work at an energy company in Cali. For a new staff position, I recommended a pal with perfect qualifications. I vouched for this person, knowing they were perfect for the job. My manager (a guy from San Francisco who was a strong leftist) disregarded all other applicants and instead hired a 25-year-old new mom. From the moment she started she was trouble. She'd frequently come in late, was irritable, and refused to hand in work on team projects. When my manager gave her a performance review, citing the many problems she was causing in our office, she bee-lined straight to HR, and then made daily visits to HR to complain. HR being the sjw advocates they were, they demoted my manager to a different dept.

As I was a project lead, this psycho employee then turned her ire towards me, and I caught wind that she was giving daily HR updates on me (not that I ever did anything wrong). Any complaint to management or others was met with "Now user, you're in your 30s, and she's in her 20's. You can't keep bullying her." Meanwhile, newly empowered, she continued to terrorize our office and would slam glass doors, scream in her office for hours, accused other staff of trying to sabatoge her, etc. Everyone in my dept was fearing for their job because of her, and we had to walk on eggshells around her. She predictably got pregnant again and was out for another 6 months, with her load distributed to the rest of us during the time.

I soon found a new job and escaped that loony bin. But before I did, I sat down for drinks with my old manager. I asked, "Why didn't you just hire my friend? Why did you hire this lunatic?"

My manager gave me a look like I was an idiot for asking. He said, "user, I hired her because she was a woman, and a new mom, and came from a rough background (GED rather than highschool, etc). I figured she would work harder because she had something to prove. And that she'd add more diversity to the group, making us stronger."

Attached: 8b262aa4751c0932217e3c0f31021256.jpg (540x960, 73K)

LOL. Reminds me of all the SJW cucks on HackerNews.

Disclaimer: I used hotmail once in my life.

kek.

I worked for a unicorn startup in SF that had a similar issue.

Bitch came in from a bootcamp. I could sense trouble the moment she walked in.

We hired her. Diversity hire. Indian girl. Walked around in the office with her shoes off, started a diversity group, etc etc. Asked ridiculous questions. Everything has to be related to "inclusiveness".

Was enough for me to peace out since I'd already been there enough time to be fully vested.

They're right. Somehow affirmative action made its way back in to business only this time companies aren't even attempting to be subtle about it. It didn't work in the late 80's/early 90's and it doesn't work now.

>SJW culture will collapse on itself by itself.

Eventually. They fucked up real bad pushing for equal representation rather than equal opportunity.

thats just the media bubble you live in. chinese people invented lots of things, they invented most of the fruit you eat today. the compass, the earthquake detector, various musical instruments, farming techniques, and how to make a communist distopia work.