My gf texted this just now about BAT

>tell gf to buy a couple hundred worth of BAT when it was .09 cents
>she buys
>she tells me, "tell me when to buy more so I can make more money"
>forget to tell her to buy more
>texts me just now
>"WTF WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME TO BUY MORE, WTF I COULD HAVE PUT 5 GRAND INTO THIS, WTF HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO BREAK YOUR SWITCH AND GAMING PC"
I havent responded yet. I banged the fuck out of her yesterday and shes been complaining about me getting a job. Idk what to say. Fug anons tell me what to do. Should I tell her to buy more?

Attached: POPPI.webm (708x1044, 2.23M)

Tell her Mt. Gox is paying out next month there will be a retracement on BTC and thus everything else.

There SHOULD be a window to get in lower may/june. BAT is a tinderbox waiting to go off however.

Maybe invest half now, wait for Goxxing for the rest. Your bases are covered then DCA wise and if it keeps climbing you have a suicide stack.

Also you should hold some LINK as well, as well as BTC if you make profit off alts.

Halvening bump 2020 q2.

> Mt Gox
Great meme you have there kek

Back to r€ddit

Dump her. You did her a favor and she's angry you didn't do more instead of her doing it herself. She's as bad of a leech as you are a LARPer

Its called Google, theyre being paid out in BTC starting next month.

I bought a lot of BAT and I think shes mad that she didnt invest more like I did. I told her to buy more and she said, "THANKS ITS PROBABLY GONNA FUCKING DROP NOW, IF YOURE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IM GOING TO FUCKING BITCH SLAP YOU". She plays phone games but supposedly thats different than "my games". Also playing switch right now kek.

Attached: 1542015589654.png (1404x875, 1.15M)

She buys me tacos sometimes without me asking. Shes not that bad but I spend 10x more than she does on me.

Tell her to stop complaining and you get to cum in her asshole when BAT reaches $1

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

based 69 cum in asshole poster

Attached: 1540620602579.jpg (1024x1280, 600K)

Never fuck with angry whores. She is your heaviest bag and you should dump her.

Idk fun was my heaviest bag honestly

user....

Lol

Those toenails on the left subject. Hard pass for me

that's not true, there is no set date and it could take years

>Having a gf
Die normie scum

Are you George castanza or something?

>talked to a woman about crypto

First rule broken.

You can afford to get her a pedi with your holdings son...right?

What weeb game is dat?

This
>she tells you to stop playing games
>she plays games herself
drop immediately