Say something nice about what you hate

Have to come clean. I hate Cardano, ADA, their tranny weirdo devs, and above all I hate Charles "CEO OF IOHK, FOUNDER OF CARDANO, FIRST OF HIS NAME" faggot Hosdkinon. But earlier today someone linked this video in a Cardano thread, and I think it's a really helpful, WORTHWHILE, and interesting talk given by Charles:

youtube.com/watch?v=IY1uEj8xqek

I want this thread to be a thread where you name the cryptocurrency you fucking HATE the most, and then say 1 honest, nice thing about that cryptocurrency.

Attached: Charles.png (557x613, 190K)

I hate Charles too but I think he’s a great travel blogger

Attached: behold.png (620x708, 76K)

I'll start. Besides ADA, I hate TRON and think it's bullshit scam vaporware. But: Justin Sun is the best in the business at shilling his cryptocurrency. He knows how to use Twitter and other social media to get what he wants, and he's the best in the game at doing it.

Attached: 1517200011040.png (512x512, 197K)

I also hate TRON. But one thing I like is that it's named after a pretty cool movie

I think BAT is a worthless funding token, but it continues to beat the odds and gain in price.

I hate XRP. Don’t think I need to explain why. It’s very impressive how they’ve made normie goys believe their money grab token is worth $14 billion+.

I called Charles a useless sod that got fired from Ethereum on reddit in 2016 and he's supporting ETC out of spite for being fired and the team going on to become successfull , he took great offense and challenged me to debate him.

That talk you linked is pretty damned good actually. I never paid much mind to ADA or this guy, and based on what I read on Jow Forums I always assumed he was another soiboi fag, but in that talk he presents himself much more like Jobs than Vitalik.

I should really get one of these pageet shill jobs. I could feel that "but" coming a mile away.
Also, go fuck yourself.

>but in that talk he presents himself much more like Jobs than Vitalik

Agreed. I put my opinions of him as a person to the side and only considered what he was saying in the video, and it's actually extremely based and redpilled. I still won't touch Cardano with a 10 foot pole and still think he's mostly a manchild goon running a ponzi, but to his credit, he has some based things to say.

That's pretty based. I hope you made tons of money off of ETH in the meantime.

Shut up you fucking brainlet retard. The fact that you can't even consider positives and negatives of various projects 100% proves that you'll never make it. Whatever vaporware shitcoin you're invested in, you should probably sell immediately because you're a low IQ buffoon.

Attached: computer revolution.jpg (1197x1608, 303K)

Eat a dick you fucking pageet tranny. Enjoy being unemployed in 2 months when Soiman completes his exit scam.

as a programmer, his functional programming and formal verification shit is bullshit and all their "academic" community haven't made any contribution to crypto so far. They might one day, and I'm glad he's bringing people to the community, but as it stands now, cardano is shit and thy havent found anything new, so it's pretty much a scam.

>curry stink intensifies

He looks like an American millenial.

CARDANAL

I hate TRTLcoin, but their head honcho is pretty dope.

Charles is what happens when you inject söy directly into your prostate.

I fucking hate jews, I don't think there's any need to elaborate, but they make the best candles and soap.

I hate RLC, but their head Gilles is shilling the coin personally because he can't afford pajeets

He's such a cuckold, omg

I hate redpulse. It’s a completely useless shit coin made for a market with next to no demand. But the ceo is a smooth talking chink with Jewish tendencies to slither his way out of obvious flaws in his platform and he constantly rebrands and adjusts things (uselessly) so he can squeeze a mini pump out of his coin and dump on bag holders. It’s a genuine talent

I hate the entire crypto scene, it's cucked beyond any imagination. Literally clown world 2.0, but at least it's entertaining. Also you can spot pnd in early stage if you lurk moar. Btw fuck crypto.

hate: SV
positive: csw is a lulzcow

>as a programmer, his functional programming and formal verification shit is bullshit
yes pajeet, having a provably secure Proof of Stake protocol is bullshit because... reasons... oh that's right you don't have any other than feels. got it. and it is not "his" functional programming. how stupid are you? pretty fucking stupid apparently.
>and all their "academic" community haven't made any contribution to crypto so far.
The first formally verified provably secure Proof of Stake protocol isn't a contribution. Ouroboros Chronos which provides time information to nodes from within the blockchain itself and enables nodes with no access to outside time information to function is not a contribution according to you - "a programmer". Proof of stake sidechains - not a contribution.. none of this is a contribution I see. interesting though that vitalik has bent the knee and has acknowledged how the slapdash ETH approach to managing the ecosystem has failed and that they are now attempting to copy the cardano model. ahh well, let's not talk about that.
>They might one day
Already have.
>and I'm glad he's bringing people to the community
some of the smartest and most talented programmers, language developers, cryptographers... all thinking about ouroborus.
hmm... big time
>but as it stands now, cardano is shit
because you "as a programmer" and other ETH and EOS fearful faggots say so. mmmkay.
>and thy havent found anything new
jesus fuck you are so goddamned ignorant
>so it's pretty much a scam.
okay pajeet, thanks for sharing

Attached: 1396810767057.gif (322x178, 2.56M)