Is 1 BTC and 32 ETH just a meme?

or is it something to actually reach for in a portfolio? Why were those numbers picked and when?

Attached: btceth.jpg (700x510, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investinblockchain.com/50-of-forbes-billion-dollar-firms-use-the-ethereum-blockchain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I BTC ..because soon enough that will be impossible to achieve for the average wagie, 32 eth for staking

1 BTC is not a meme. 32 ETH is just something bag holders push. ETH has an unlimited total supply with an inflation rate that can be changed on a whim by the developers. Its also a shit platform that no one uses, and will become obsolete by the end of the year if they don't implement their scaling solutions.

1 BTC because only 14M people can ever own a single BTC, and thats assuming uniform distribution. 32 ETH will allow you to stake - aka plant your own infinite money tree. Imo ETH is our generation's retirement fund

10 BTC
10m HOLO
10k LINK
100 BNB

thank you. lastly, how does a person kick a shitcoin addiction and just liquidate to 1 btc and 32 eth?

BTC will always be the most valuable coin when you look at price per coin but I think you're delusional if you think ETH is going to become obsolete by next year if they don't implement scaling solutions now, and it's the only coin that has any chance of flipping BTC when it comes to total market cap.

ETH has way more issues than scaling homie

>and it's the only coin that has any chance of flipping BTC when it comes to total market cap.
Imagine still not realizing that the flippening memes were just meant to get you to HODL as the whales dumped on you and flipped their ETH for BTC

The only flippening that will happen is when EOS flips ETH.
[this triggers the bag holder]

Attached: batman.jpg (260x318, 13K)

do you know what the fuck a meme is?

>Why were those numbers picked and when?
because that's how memes work

I'm incredibly indecisive and still don't know what to trade on with my ETH to get up to 1 BTC.

It used to be 21 BTC to make it which puts you in the 1 million club.
Then it was 2.1BTC briefly and now its just 1 BTC.

When the next bullrun happens, people will look at 1BTC like we look at 21 btc now

Usually you wait until the end of the year and then realize that if you sell all your shitcoins at a 99 percent loss you can claim a tax refund on your loses.

why:
1BTC -> 21 million BTC -> 21 million club
(21 BTC is the ultimate amount desu)
32 ETH -> speculated amount to have a master node when ethereum goes POS

What will be the price of 1 eth when it goes POS?

>when ethereum goes POS
hate to break it to ya but eth is already a piece of shit

Reading this thread havin 2.01 btc makes me feel a bit better. Gonna bring it up to 2.1 for the fuck of it. I sometimes wonder if I should sell my other coins for btc but i like seeing a list of them in my portfolio.

Attached: Holochad.png (1200x4227, 1.08M)

21 BTC is the goal. Everyone else will never make it

Here comes Bitcoin maximalist

> he doesn’t know that the majority of the billion dollar companies interest in blockchain tech have already chosen eth to work with.
investinblockchain.com/50-of-forbes-billion-dollar-firms-use-the-ethereum-blockchain/

Anyone else notice how much the price of eth has been supressed over the last 3+ months in comparison to the other coins?
This is not a coincidence. Eth is being held down by institutions. Most of the billion dollar companies are working with eth in comparison to the others. Eth is about to explode soon. Hope you guys are holding.
- mining rewards reduced by 30% a month ago
- PoS making legit progress (no this isnt a meme) it literally is
- Vitalik said he is surprised how fast development is going and if were to have guessed in 2017, he would not have thought how far development on sharding would have come
- MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon) - you can literally already trade an s&p 500 index on eth
- plasma and offchain shit also making very good progress
- WASM coming soon meaning you can create smart contracts in rust, c++ etc.
>inb4 premined shit coin, Eth will never scale, vitalik likes kitties, etc.

Once POS and layer 2 solutions come into fruition, there will be an absurd amount of Eth locked up holding down the network. Crypto isn’t about right now, nothing big will happen until past 2020 and beyond. Get your 32 eth ready

dunno sorry, i haven't seen the future yet

>Eth is being held down by institutions.
Stopped reading there. Only reason ETH dumped so much is due to the number of ETH that was accumulated by ICOs in 2017

I said last 3 months faggot. Learn to not be an idiot and you’ll get places.

there are two millionaires for every bitcoin
and 32 eth is enough to stake

Onions retard detected.

I have 1 BTC adn 128 ETH.