Dont be fooled by subversive shitcoin shilling tactics

Pic related is a great example of passive shilling. By posting folios containing worthless PnD shitcoins like LIT next to established cryptos like BTC and ETH, it fools newfags and retards into believing that that the shitcoin is somewhat as good of a pick as the established ones by virtue of association.

As a rule, don't buy anything discussed on Jow Forums unless it's been talked about for more than 4-5 months. Chances are, it's likely a shitcoin scam.

Just like DAG
Just like CHX
Just like LTO
Just like FTM
And now, just like LIT.

I can't wait for some disgusting, greasy shill to reply to this thread calling me a "retarded fudder" for trying to expose their scam.

Learn to spot and ignore these "flavour of the month" scams or we'll continue to get infested with these people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-155608.jpg (1440x2960, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you're probably right, and it's great you're trying to help.

I also think FTM's abft consensus is game changing.

Am I just dumb? Then again, technology and code doesn't lie. Future will tell I guess

im on their telegram reading their comments, i feel sorry for these souls

Technology and code are important in the long term, in the short term the market is ruled by pump and dumps

Fair point

Almost tried to report this thread for shilling before I realized you're fighting the good fight.

I've started recording these discord shill group coins that pop up every few weeks - it's a fucking hamster wheel, they change in and out and eventually are just entirely forgotten about.

Bazinga was a good example, I can't even remember how many there have been but yes, definitely CHX, LTO, FTM, LIT..... pathetic pajeet discord shills that need to get instantly banned. The mods on this board should always be on the lookout for organized discord shilling like this. It's so fucking obvious and obnoxious.

I used to get angry at it, but then I realized: NOBODY IS FALLING FOR THIS SHIT ANYMORE. It's literally pathetic shills yelling into an abyss. The only ones that respond to those stupid fucking threads are other shills.

Attached: 1526455404723.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

they also adopt any successful memes shit or it is the same group. If you see a familiar phrase it is a scam.

Absolutely. My guess is it's the same discord group and they're paid as a whole to shill. They latch onto Jow Forums memes, which is kind of sad because they end up using LINK memes mostly. It's fucking weird, uncanny, obvious and needs to be banned immediately.

Thats also another great way to spot these PnD's. If they pop out of nowhere but somehow already have memes that are being posted in discussion threads, that's a major red flag.

I think discussions should evolve beyond cheering or laughing at price here. Calling things scams and shills are just as bogus. Real discussion should take place more often but it's hard to disagree that its diluded to moonboys or people called pajeets.

BASED

based
its not. even if it is wait until they have a working mainnet

Just buy a floor like UND on IDEX instead and have some patience.

besides DAG all of those mooned hard if you listened to the jeets from the start. Jow Forums is returning to its past glory if you ask me

The only person that makes sense in here.

You fags are so quick to call things scams. Some of those projects are ones you should get excited about and buying them up when they are small market caps can make you a shitload if btc

What bags are you holding op

>Bazinga
I think most people never took this one seriously. Most shill campaigns just have a bunch of high social status pictures or women and the fucking shitcoin logo.

25% BTC
25% ETH
25% LTC
25% LINK

Might pick up some XMR but I still need to do more research on second layer privacy features and whether it'll cannibalize privacy coins or not

I’m gonna take a wild guess. I think you’re a Quntard. Tell me if I was right?

Lol no, that project seems more legitimate than other low caps shilled here but I'm not convinced yet

lets make it something fucking unfathomable

Aha, Quntard detected.

Brah how on earth did you come to that conclusion? I posted my portfolio above and literally said it looks scammy, albeit not as much as some others.

Thank you cryptos own white knight for saving us our money!!!! Oh he didn't have any of your coins? That's why you are being a faggot?
K Y S please

Attached: 1552383569257.png (640x600, 115K)

picture of a white smug, but u are really just a pajeet

I can smell you from here Rajesh.

this
a new project pops off and lot of people are just screaming SCAM without doing right research etc
on the other side there is one or two dudes, spamming this LIT threads with their copypasta shit and dragging the project into the dirt
GODDAMIT I HATE THESE CURRYNIGGERS THEY SHOULD ALL BE GASSED
t.deutscher

add RLC to the shitlist

We've been talking about iExec for more than a year, newfag

> We proud indians have been shilling AF RLC shitcoin for more than a year, newfag
Yes, i know

Lition (LIT) is the best crypto to get listed on Idex since Holochain

I can't emphasize how undervalued Lition is. Do your research on Tokeny and SAP. This is a multi-trillion dollar industry and these guys have the right connections and networks to become a top 30 coin within next 3 months.

Encourage you to do your research.

We don't know how lucky we are to have found this coin at 300,000 LIT tokens. Look at what else he is holding and how much.
etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae

This is NOT DAG, this is NOT CHX. This is NOT LTO. This is NOT FTM.

Attached: 1555655339355.jpg (1198x310, 25K)

The reality is LIT is a genuinely great project but discord scammers are also trying to pump it. Research. Get in early. Ignore scammers and fudders. Wait. Profit.

These are prime examples of faux-Jow Forums posters, people. Watch how they try and fail to use the board language.

>discord scammers are also trying to pump it
there is nothing scammy about spreading awareness of the project and wanting the price to go up

>spreading awareness
Indian detected

>These are prime examples of faux-Jow Forums posters, people. Watch how they try and fail to use the board language.
i'm an oldfag. one of the 30 anons left

>Indian detected
try white british

Everyone know the drill on here now. Shill the fuck out of it then all sell near the top. Shill threads immediately disappear.
LIT is better than this.

what are you talking about?
god this board gets dumber every day wtf

i've been in crypto for 11 years. the best coins are bitcoin, grin, ethereum, holochain, cosmos, binance coin, aergo and lition. everything else is a scam or a shitcoin

Ok Prankrabijamesh, ama do dis

Everything this user said is correct. BUT. Lition is by no means a scam. It might get shilled here a lot right now. Its just the insecure faggots, who bought at the top. It will pump sooner or later, just give it time. To those of you who are still not in this, Please dyor, you'll see its literally one of, if not the best project out there right now.

Really? Then why does your statement sound so much like the what faggots said about LTO, FTM, CHX etc

Fucking kill yourself my dude, no one is falling for this shit, especially when you people claim to be oldfags.

Remember this lads, safety in numbers is also another type of cognitive dissonance these greasy shill merchants like to use.

By spamming threads with posts supporting these scams under dozens of different ID's, it's easy to be fooled into thinking that their shilling is "just another nuanced perspective".

Watch this post get replies saying I'm a paranoid faggot from people who claim to be "genuine Jow Forumsraeilis"

LIT is unironically legit. You conveniently decided to leave out QNT in your write-up, despite it having 10x'd after Jow Forums shilled it. Every shitcoin is a scam at the end of the day and likely will never amoun to anything, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy in early and milk the gains, then dump your bags for profit and move on to the next flavor of the month.

youre such ignorant, all you can see is "SCAM SCAM SCAM" without doing research by yourself...
pathetic

Obvious counter-shill to try and suppress the price. I haven't even bought in yet, but idiots who claim that every /biz shill is a scam haven't been here for very long at all. I bought in on QNT after seeing a shill here and held until I 10x'd in ETH.

For anyone reading this, DYOR and don't listen to any fags calling a coin a scam.

Well then dont buy it. not like you alone or 10 other poor anons can pump this.

Thats my blockfolio I have long term holds and speculative folio beside it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-120211_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x1920, 445K)

People here are far too paranoid

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-120221_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x1920, 302K)

i dont understand why ppl here dont help each other to make it. we are all kinda similar mentally

same
i dont get it, were all here to make money
yes the pajeets should be banned from the board but people shouting instant scam are on the same level of pajeetery

more scams shilled here by discord pajeet trannies:
Holochain (HOT)
RLX iexec whatever the fuck
nano
Chainlink

I just got response from SAP, they don't have any idea what this is and will ask Lition to remove their logo from partner list.

proof

please buy my pump

?

Attached: 1555751535020.png (2048x2048, 1.68M)

That's link copypasta

doesnt matter
>if they are using our logo on their site they are most likely a partner of ours
like LIT

Nice fud faggot fuck off

I'm still holding DAG T.T

[email protected]

LIT will be back at 25 cent soon enough. Hell of a lot of room for growth beyond that.

the only coins that matter long term are bitcoin and ethereum.

if you disagree with this, you're probably a late adopter, and you should really take some time to understand why everything other than bitcoin and ethereum are forever trapped in the crypto speculation bubble, instead of praying every day that you get rich from link

Lit fudders quiet about this kek

That is retarded roastie logic. She has no fucking idea you autistic pajeet.

ether 4 years link 2 years, on a grand scheme of thing it is miniscule

REPLY TO ALL SHILL THREADS WITH THE FOLLOWING PHRASE: "DURKA DURKA DURKA, DOT DOT DOT, BOBS BOBS BOBS, POOPERPOWER TWARNTY TWARNTY"

Attached: 46BA5D16-393E-4477-8165-441B6F8AB0C9.jpg (300x168, 10K)

dont u think her lines were given to her by the company? how can she say something so bold

You’re doing gods work user.

Bunch of pajeet shitcoins are infesting this place