Humans need not apply

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

4.5 years later, what are your thoughts on this?

Attached: 1555640568827.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nevsedoma.com.ua/index.php?newsid=287100
youtube.com/watch?v=mSJ8bZ-sbyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my thought is that your thot must smell amazing

By 2030 the impact AI will have had on the job market will be immense.

I am not afraid of this I just hope that people come to their senses and realize we will need a UBI that isn't just 1k a month. America will probably collapse by 2030 or reach Brazil status but the rest of the world (meaning Europe) will have to start rolling out UBI for its citizens.

saved in biz thott folder.

nevsedoma.com.ua/index.php?newsid=287100
reverse image search led me here

I think we can automate sign spinners with a stick in the ground
or a walmart greeter with a store map
or a gas station clerk with vending machine technology
we really should automate as many soul crushing jobs as possible. It would only improve our standard of living and more financial independence.
I want to download some blueprints, rent an industrial 3d printer and homestead on mars.

Attached: fagsc.jpg (630x630, 82K)

This, it's probably why Soros and the like are so compelled to kill the west. Almost every job imaginable will be replaceable within the next 15/20 years

Attached: 1555643476409.png (2000x2000, 3.64M)

Automation sounds awesome. (Though I don't agree with everything he said. I don't think AIs could ever write music or novels or be creative)

Everything else makes me optimistic. Everyone can be wealthy in the future. Fuckin' aces

They'd rather kill us off than let us be wealthy robot masters.

meanwhile in the first world, there are no sign spinners, station clerks or greeters.
Only 3rd world countries and the US have this, because people can legally be paid so dirt cheap that they are cheaper than a fucking led display with a credit card reader

Did you even watch the video. They already are doing creative stuff.

AIs can't be creative because they can't have intentionality. Even if an AI mashed a bunch of songs together to make a new one, it didn't have anything in mind when it made it. It was a totally mindless process and is useless to humans.

See: Chinese Room Experiment

I'm pretty sure a stick in the ground is cheaper than an underpaid wagie, no matter where you are in the world.
It's just that consumers like service provided by human labor.
One example I can think of, is there's this really cool bar that I go to with automated kegs. They charge by the oz so, you can sample every beer in there and never have to wait in line for the bar tender to get around to your order. Hell of fun. But it's always empty. And all the bars around it are booming.
youtube.com/watch?v=mSJ8bZ-sbyA

Youd be surprised how cheap a shitskin wagie is

You will still need programmers to make the AIs, that wont change any time soon

you are brainwashed beyond rehabilitation if you think a stick makes more money than any wagie ever.

Not really. Creativity and 'thinking' in general requires consciousness. Computers cannot be conscious like humans can, and digitizing something like that would require a complete understanding of what consciousness is which probably won't happen in our lifetimes.

Heh, yep. Flappy Bird. Now THAT was an iPhone app.

Attached: boomer.jpg (270x230, 15K)

Listen to Sam Harris podcast #153 - POSSIBLE MINDS
Conversations with George Dyson, Alison Gopnik, and Stuart Russell.

For anyone who doesn’t know sara underwood from OP probably never saw the amazing TV channel called techTV, BACK IN THE DAY, when she was a cohost of attack of the show. Good times. Pic related: sorry for the dirty watermark it’s from a press release.

Attached: 52D67842-1F87-43D2-A456-92A6F4458189.jpg (1365x2048, 765K)

Watch the animatix if you haven’t seen it. They asked a bunch of different directors and animators to do their own short version of the matrix. So it’s nice in the matrix time line humanity become high tech and used robots as their slaves insert story of the matrix. The high tech society is such a pipe dream. Thinking we will overcome colonialism or simple monetary policies in general is hilarious. I understand why rich people say cheers because they pulled off the biggest con ever. Tricking the working man into selling his time for money, his money for health, and his health for time. Cest la vie OP. Don’t smoke weed youngsters. Shit rots your brain.

Attached: B805F076-B23E-43A7-BCC2-E386FECAD040.jpg (720x709, 51K)

respect

Attached: Carbonrod.png (720x540, 640K)

Overestimated technology on the short term, underestimated it on the long term

Do two half-domes make a full-dome?