How do i short Tesla?

Attached: 5567733.jpg (428x369, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1119291976703025153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take the wheels off.

Buy Tesla stock

set your money on fire

Short TeslaQ instead by naked shorting long 250 puts & hedge by shorting an auto ETF.

The Tesla shorting community is one of the most batshit insane ones I've ever seen. Even if you are just buying and selling shares, the optimal position has always been do to the exact opposite of what the average short is doing to profit from them being forced to cover. Buy when short interest is high, sell when the shorts have been covering.

Lmao that motherfucker browses Jow Forums 100%. Went from Jow Forums to /a/.

Based Musk

Jesus it’s real wtf. Did he just stop giving a fuck? Did he ever?

Either he's high as fuck, or he just went crazy imho. Probably cause he's close to being liquidated due to tesla stock going so low

Simply Ebin

anime is a mistake

What's bad about that

he loves triggering people like you

Better be at least referencing Brotherhood

FAKE FAKE FAKE

SHOPPED SHOPPED SHOPPED

he's definitely a linky

He is literally just acting like a normal human being and everyone is shitting themselves over it, priceless

40% of his board just resigned and his net worth will spiral to zero due to pledged share loans if Tesla goes below 230. Could have something to do with it but idk

>his net worth will spiral to zero

>he doesn't know elon is all in LINK
>he thinks elon wont be a trillionaire EOY

That's literally unironically why I own shares, I would rather have some autist running the company than some puppet CEO cackling behind the scenes

He absolutely gives no fucks at all except having fun and trying out his experiments. That's what makes him based.

How can one autist be so fucking based brehs?

TAKE THAT BACK!

Attached: 1546468270497.jpg (1024x578, 53K)

Pro tip: every musk and tesla hater will convert after one test drive of a model 3
The kids who are just starting to drive now all want teslas not ICE cars. Shorting the future is retarded and the shorter sellers are way more of a cult than the fans

imagine being this based

He's just someone with mild autism that was given infinite power, money, and a cult following.

Does Eric Musk watch anime or what?

Attached: 1546430421027.jpg (1200x717, 332K)

thats edward elric from fullmetal alchemist. one of the most patrician shows ever

but i liek it

Attached: 1521692043728.png (657x800, 105K)

He's right tho. Two nukes wasn't enough.

>implying more nukes won't bring the age of Super Anime VR/AR aged Dynasty

That shit is gonna be radioactive

Millennials grew up with FMA if anything this is a reason to stay long
Boomers barely have a hold of the market anymore

our g/a/y

Attached: noanimeallowed.jpg (600x634, 96K)

Hey Elon

Obvious marketing tactic, tesla stocks gunna rise by another 5% due to anime

impressive

Elon is truly a visionary and individual

he is far more in touch with the "future" than anyone else. FMA is the ultimate bridge between normie faggots and anime weebs, and he has nailed it.

as a true connoisseur, i look down on FMA and think its shit, but I still respect the move.

Tesla sells like 80 percent of all electric cars on the market yet every fucking day I hear in the same sentence that demand is low and competition well hurt them. Total bullshit.

Based; time to long Tesla
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1119291976703025153

If I wasn't balls deep in crypto I would invest in this man, I love Elon (at least what I know of him) and I'm guessing most people of my generation feel the same. He has big dreams and is actively trying to make them real, easy to look up to him

He's not in Link.

He's only getting paid in way out of the money TSLA calls like a normal wsb autist.

His gf definitely does

Attached: animeGrimes.png (1076x616, 406K)

well he is the former CEO of Dogecoin. Who do you think is creating all the Doge threads? :^)

Attached: 1712.png (307x311, 135K)

kek

Fullmetal alchemist is weird, the anime is way better than the manga, never seen that elsewhere.

Crashing shlomo's satellite, "who controls the media" and harambe were his best
What a timeline

It got kinda retarded near the end

Thats normie anime. It's on netflix faggot

This. Elon is unironically fucking based.

His girlfriend got him on the devil's lettuce. It doesn't matter so long as he doesn't make material shitposts about Tesla, like last year's $420 go private post that got him in hot water with the SEC.

Call me when he changes his profile pic to best boy.

Attached: BoM_Ciel.png (1359x764, 1.13M)

Attached: giphy2.gif (460x340, 413K)