OBLIGATORY BEARISH TA

YOU FUCKING RETARDED COCK SUCKING FAGGOT BETA KEK NIGGER LICKING BALL SNIFFING ASS FONDLING DICK HOMO BASEDBOY BITCHES ARE SO FUCKING FUCKED. I AM GONNA LAUGH SO HARD WHEN YOU RETARDED NIGGERS FILL THIS BOARD UP WITH WOJAKS AFTER THIS EPIC DUMP. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY DICK LOSERS.

Attached: hahaha.png (1160x601, 245K)

>first higher high
we bull now lad. breaking 4.4k was all it took.

I hope so, I want to fill my bags at $4-4,8k range. If it doesn´t drop, that´s cool too, since I am already heavily invested.

The trend actually is in the process of reversing. Confirmation is today. Look at the grey line.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.png (1160x554, 134K)

Bullish

>ta on crypto
The absolute state

the herd is here now tho (pic related)

Attached: the real herd.png (968x754, 160K)

Where are the fucking triangles you idiot?

relax fag.

Capslock user has lost whatever sanity remained inside his empty skull

hahaha yeah.. 1st he got liquidated. now his second short is way underwater and those fees are adding up. furthermore he will be liquidated again and lastly he will miss the golden bull run. pretty epic indeed

Attached: 65835727268.jpg (345x336, 37K)

atleast he has his obligatory 21 btc on cold storage apart from his trading stack like everyone of us, right?

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

what would it take for you to be bullish on btc, capslock user?

Attached: 1489720091167.png (318x300, 42K)

What makes you think they're investing in shitcoins?

I'm actually with you on this that TA wise it's pretty bearish on a lot of indicators. But like the other user said TA in crypto is a joke 90% of the time. Price action shifted the trajectory and every time it tries to go down a little it gets bought up.

Its not a higher high until 20,000+

why doesn't TA work on crypto? You'd think that shitcoins, being mostly vaporware, would move on nothing but price action

Absolute madlad

poor liquidity. bitcoin is decent, but still the liquidity isnt enough to absorb a whale doing pretty much anything at market

is that what causes all the barting?

I don't know I remember TA worked very well like 60% of the time during 2017. I could just use ichimoku and it would be on exact spot most of the time.

It's not like manipulation changed or anything. I think people are really fomoing back in now, but it's still strange considering the volume is shit and the movement is slow, not something that happens during capitulation.

OP IS A MASSIVE CUNTSOCKET

ETH just had a golden cross of the 50SMA over the 200SMA. I might take 4-8 months for the market to reflect that golden cross, but it's looking like ETH is going to drag the market up just like last time all over again. If you want to be contrarian to a fault and bet against a golden cross OP I'll gladly take your money. BTC could totally retest 3200 a few more times, but a late 2019 or early to mid 2020 bull is practically prophecy at this point. Key word on those retests is could, I sure wouldn't be shorting right now.

nah barts happen when a critical mass is reached on shorts/longs on buttmex. unfortunately the nigger has the most actual volume than any other exchange because there are apparently still enough brainless gambling addicts to squeeze. I think that's starting to change now that there are fewer and fewer people left to steal from, but who knows.

Sentiment and hype plays a huge role

this

gib the indicators at least you asshat, what's the one on the bottom?

rsi and adx

>we are so early
lol.

This fucking Italian retard is beyond salvagable. No body made $126B in crypto space, let alone one investment firm. There is no liquidity for that.

No liquidity so it can be easily pumped (and dumped therefore).

Barting happens because of over overleverage. Everyones stops get hit and drive the price in one direction

Wen 2k